LeClub revenue score?

Old Dec 7, 18, 8:39 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More forum
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Question LeClub revenue score?

Hi guys!

Quick question: I was at a Fairmont the other day and the server at breakfast told me I am considered a VIP based on my score. Do you have any idea what that means? I am a LeClub Plat member (earned, not matched) but I have never heard of any score. Sounds like something similar to BA's CIV. Sorry if this has been asked and answered before; a search did not bring up any helpful answers.

Cheers,
totti
Old Dec 8, 18, 2:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
I have no information on this, but I wouldn't be surprised that it exists. I believe all airlines and big hotel chains have that kind of customer scoring. But if exists with Accor, I have the feeling that a significant number of hotels do not look at the information / do not care, knowing the poor treatment status members can receive sometimes.
starflyergold and tris06 like this.
Old Dec 8, 18, 3:55 am
R2

If nobody in this pretty knowledgeable community knows about such a scoring system, I would be surprised if a waiter at a hotel has that information. Maybe the reference to 'score' just simply meant your Platinum status.
Old Dec 8, 18, 4:27 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM; AA EXP; DL SM/MM; AClub, PC Plat; HH, MR Gold
Originally Posted by R2 View Post
Maybe the reference to 'score' just simply meant your Platinum status.
This sounds like a reasonable interpretation to me. At a Novotel very recently, I saw a list of guests with access to the executive lounge. After the name, there was a column titled VIP and then either a 1, 2, 3, or nothing for each person. My score was a 1 (platinum) so presumably 2 is gold, 3 is silver, and 4 is no status.
Old Dec 8, 18, 6:17 am

Programs: Accor Hotel, Hilton Honors, Emirates, Alitalia, Amex
In fact there are 3 scores for Platinum Members and you can clearly understand yours basing on welcome gift:

1st one

2nd one:

3rd (and best) one:

Old Dec 8, 18, 9:21 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALLPlus Platinum (formerly known as Le Club AccorHotels), Hertz PC
Hahahahahahaha
Old Dec 8, 18, 10:58 am

Programs: MH Enrich, Accor Plus Platinum
Originally Posted by FlytheTail View Post
This sounds like a reasonable interpretation to me. At a Novotel very recently, I saw a list of guests with access to the executive lounge. After the name, there was a column titled VIP and then either a 1, 2, 3, or nothing for each person. My score was a 1 (platinum) so presumably 2 is gold, 3 is silver, and 4 is no status.
​​​​​​i had seen the sheet at one of the hotel in Malaysia, my plat was VIP 3, I ask the lounge staff but he couldn't provide an answer.

That time I was thinking maybe those VIP 1 is for politicians or celebrities or something, then VIP 2 for privilled partner, then VIP 3 for normal plat like me.

we all know not all platinum are treated equally, but they shouldn't have kept a hidden score behind us.
Old Dec 9, 18, 3:09 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: accor plat, HH Gold
Staying in Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto and the welcome drink voucher is coded A4 for Platinum.
Old Dec 9, 18, 7:19 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: LeClub AccorHotels / Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Back when I worked for Accor, this is how it was coded at my hotel.

A = LeClub member, the number refers to level of status. I believe it was A1 (classic) through A4 (plat).
D = Accor Plus member, the number refers to the level of status. D4 (silver) through D6 (plat), from memory.

VIP status was on a scale of 1-6. 1 was lowest; 6 was highest.
Old Dec 9, 18, 9:36 am

Programs: TK*G, AC Aeroplan, Fairmont Platinum, Starwood Gold, Nexus/GE, Hertz #1 Gold
At the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, my status tier was noted as "T4" on the paper slip that was attached to my room key (which presumably they forgot to remove, as I'd never seen one before on earlier stays, or maybe it's a normal Accor thing). I never thought to ask what that meant. If the pattern described in earlier posts continued, I would have expected "A4", so the "4" may be Platinum, but I don't know what the "T" means. It also said "Distinguished Visitor", and I'm not sure what triggers that. Perhaps something specific to the local hotel? Or maybe it's just a different coding system used in Fairmont properties if they haven't fully converted yet.
Old Dec 9, 18, 9:55 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More forum
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Thanks for your feedback, guys. The Fairmont employee mentioned a double digit score and definitely nothing like A4 or the like. It was also very obvious he was not just referring to my Plat status. I will try to find out more when I am staying at a Fairmont again.

Search this Thread