Day 6:
Day 7:
Print Wikipost

AccorHotels 31 Thank Yous

Old Dec 1, 2018, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL SM/MM, AA Gold, HH Dia, PC Plat, ALL Gold, MR Gold
AccorHotels 31 Thank Yous

Some very good prizes are awarded daily from 1 to 31 December. Link: https://www.31thankyous.com.

It’s been a phenomenal year for Le Club AccorHotels and we want to thank you, our valued members, for sharing this journey with us. To show our appreciation, we’re giving away 31 Daily Prizes, including a chance to win a Grand Prize trip for two to Hawaii. Come back every day to reveal a new prize and catch Lucky Streaks to increase your chances!
Official Rules (partial; full rules at https://www.31thankyous.com/contest-rules)

GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The AccorHotels 31 Thank Yous (the “Giveaway”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Saturday, December 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Monday, December 31, 2018 (the “Giveaway Period”). The Giveaway Period consists of thirty-one (31) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), each with its own entry deadline (as further described below).

ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of Canada, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry with a valid Le Club AccorHotels membership (“Participant”).Employees, representatives, or agents of AccorHotels (the “Sponsor”), its parent companies and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Parties”), and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter.Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations and these official rules ("Official Rules") and by entering, all participants agree that they have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by and to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render participants ineligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility requirements. Void where prohibited by law.

HOW TO ENTER: There is no purchase necessary to enter the Giveaway. Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.To enter the Giveaway, visit www.31thankyous.com (the “Website”) during the Giveaway Period and click “REVEAL PRIZE”. Next, click “ENTER NOW” and complete the online registration form by submitting your name and email address to earn one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Prize Draw and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Draw (the “Entry”). In addition to providing the above information, you must attest to full compliance with these Official Rules. Once you have registered on the Website, you may enter each subsequent day of the Giveaway Period by logging in and clicking “REVEAL PRIZE” then “ENTER NOW” to earn one (1) Entry. If cookies are enabled in your browser, the Website will remember you and you will not be required to log in again. Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Giveaway Period (not including bonus entries).You must enter by the end date of the Entry Period drawing in order to be eligible for that drawing. Non-winning qualifying entrants from one drawing will NOT roll into subsequent drawings, if any. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Registrations must be received between Saturday December 1, 2018 at 12:00:01 AM ET and Monday, December 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Participants are subject to all notices posted online including but not limited to the Sponsor’s Privacy Policy. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, or fraudulent are null and void. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate capture of entry information.Any attempt by any Entrant to exceed the entry limit by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void all that Entrant's entries and that Entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated, programmed or like means to enter the Giveaway will result in disqualification. Sponsor and its agencies (including, without limitation, Administrator) are not responsible for late, lost, garbled/undecipherable, misdirected, incomplete or invalid entries, which will be disqualified.

Last edited by FlytheTail; Dec 1, 2018 at 9:50 am Reason: Added contest rules
Old Dec 1, 2018, 12:38 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Interestingly, its only open to resident of USA and Canada.
I always thought that Accor will have stronger Europe - Asian based members judging by the number of hotels in those regions
Old Dec 1, 2018, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Yes, some very good prizes are awarded. However when I attempt to sign in, I get the message "The email or password you've entered is incorrect!" So I guess no prize for me.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 10:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; IHG Spire Ambassador; AA Exec Plat; UA Silver
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
Yes, some very good prizes are awarded. However when I attempt to sign in, I get the message "The email or password you've entered is incorrect!" So I guess no prize for me.
Did you create a new login specifically for the "31 Thank Yous" site? Your regular Accor login won't work.
FlytheTail and restlessinRNO like this.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 12:22 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by markko
Did you create a new login specifically for the "31 Thank Yous" site? Your regular Accor login won't work.
Even after I create a specific login for this, when I click on "enter now" I get the message "There was a problem with your entries, "
Old Dec 4, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
markko - Thank you for this advice. I was able to register today and entered for Day Four - I want to win a $500 Fairmont gift certificate.
markko likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: AC SE
And the password parameters are completely different too. The regular accor passwords don't allow special characters AFAIK. The contest passwords need to be longer (minimum 10) and allows special characters.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:11 am

Programs: AC SE
Added a Wiki to keep a list of the daily prizes. I didn't catch the first few days, but added the Day 4 and 5 prizes.
markko likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 11:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; IHG Spire Ambassador; AA Exec Plat; UA Silver
Originally Posted by gcashin
Added a Wiki to keep a list of the daily prizes. I didn't catch the first few days, but added the Day 4 and 5 prizes.
Good idea!
The prizes for days 1-3 were as follows:
Day 1: Trip for 2 to Fairmont San Francisco
Day 2: Pair of BMW bikes
Day 3: "Globetrotter for a Day" experience in Calgary
Old Dec 5, 2018, 3:39 pm

Actually if you look at the full official rules on the website, there is a table showing all the prizes
markko likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 8:51 am
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
deleted

Last edited by sfo; Dec 17, 2018 at 4:27 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.