Management Contact Emails

Old Nov 25, 18, 7:17 pm
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: LeClub AccorHotels / Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Management Contact Emails

Is there any way to find the general manager's name and contact details for each Accor hotel? I know some of the hotels have a small generic 'welcome' from the GM in the hotel description on the website, but his only lists the GM's name and no contact details.

Each Shangri-La hotel webpage that I have visited has a MANAGEMENT tab, with some managers (including the GM) names and contact details listed, but I'm not aware of any such method being available for Accor properties. I just did a quick search for three hotels, and each of them had this Management page:
Pudong Shangri-La
Shangri-La Sydney
Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore

If such a function exists for Accor, please point me in the right direction. If it does not exist, it would be nice if it did, haha.

Cheers,
Old Nov 26, 18, 10:19 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
[email protected], where XXXX is the hotel's code (four digits, or four alphanumeric characters for newly-added properties).
Old Nov 27, 18, 1:17 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: LeClub AccorHotels / Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Thank you for taking the time to reply!

I was aware that the hXXXX-gm code did exist for many Accor properties, but does that apply to all hotels, though?

For example, in my correspondence with some hotels in China this year, the email address formats have been as follows:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

There's no "standard" format and there is no guarantee that swapping the reservations code with "gm" would work. I'm not convinced these hotels would have a [email protected] email address set up.

I know I can always send an email to the reservations email listed on the website saying "ATTN GM", but it's an extra step that shouldn't need to happen. Not to mention that finding the name of a GM at a hotel can be troublesome in itself. Half the time I have to search on Linked In.

Cheers,
Old Nov 27, 18, 7:01 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALLPlus Platinum (formerly known as Le Club AccorHotels), Hertz PC
There are also some GMs who have their [email protected]

Search this Thread