Fairmont Presidents Club thread future?

Old Nov 24, 18, 9:43 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Fairmont Presidents Club thread future?

I was just wondering, Is there going to be a time limit on when the Presidents club will be put into a more passive phase in the forums?

Just out of curiosity I decided to check what they were talking about there and surprised to see half the recent threads or more were actually about current Accor promotions (40% Black Friday sale) or the Fairmont discount certs as examples. Now full respect to the guys using that forum but once certificates are used or expired there is no need to have conversation about things that relate to the

"Fairmont Fairmont Presidents Club"

Which today does not exist anymore outside the certs. I would assume moderators will move relevant posts in the longer term (2019 and onwards..) to the correct thread in the Accorhotels thread.
Also to note that once the last certs do expire and hence the last elements of the old program pass away into history, I assume this will be added "PLEASE DO NOT START NEW THREADS IN THIS FORUM."
Just as the old Marriot and Starwood programs have currently.
As every discussion aside from just casual chatting about the old times will be Accor program related by then.

Anyway not the end of the world if it does not but just thought it was logical that this would happen within the next year.
Old Nov 24, 18, 10:58 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
In due course (sometime in the new year) it will be closed to new posting and sent to the FT "Discontinued Programs/Partners" section.

Search this Thread