Le Club Accor Loyalty Cards

Old Nov 17, 18, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OWS IHG Spire
Le Club Accor Loyalty Cards

Sorry Im a bit of a newbie with ''Le Club'' I received a basic members card upon joining this year, but as I have advanced through the tier levels no new shinny cards.
Is this a annual thing or just a one off upon joining?
Old Nov 17, 18, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
In the Accor app, you should have your digital card reflecting your new status.
Old Nov 18, 18, 11:25 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor & Marriott Platinum (former IHG Rewards Plat Ambassador)
I think you have to email them if you want the new silver, gold or platinum card, once you qualify for each one.
Old Dec 27, 18, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: OWS IHG Spire
Well to conclude this, In December I made Platinum, and received a welcome pack containing card, and some other items two weeks later, (there's a picture of the same in the welcome amenities thread). See post NO: 357.
Nothing given for Silver and Gold.
Dav77 likes this.
Old Dec 27, 18, 5:28 am

Programs: Accor Hotel, Hilton Honors, Emirates, Alitalia, Amex
I remember there was a section on web site (not on App), inside personal details, with a link to require membership card.

I donít use the website since a lot of time and I donít know if there is this link yet..
Old Dec 27, 18, 8:44 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb , LCAH : Gold, Skywards : Gold
I got my physical gold card when i reach gold under a+ and then another one when I left a+
(First one is those simple gold coloured accor plus card and 2nd one is lcah card same card that was shown in the app)

the cards have expiry date, so i guess next year i will receive another card unless accor stop sending them.

Search this Thread