FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   Received Loyalty Satisfaction Email but website link keeps crashing (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1940874-received-loyalty-satisfaction-email-but-website-link-keeps-crashing.html)

christianj Nov 16, 2018 7:46 am

Received Loyalty Satisfaction Email but website link keeps crashing

Accor really has some issues! If they send me a loyalty satisfaction survey maybe they should make sure that the company they give this to to run actually has the capability to set of a darn website! Got a survey yesterday and all day yesterday it said it was too busy and today it keeps locking up between questions and then won't refresh. Not really a way to fully understand how customers feel about your program and then in addition to that they piss us off with a crappy implementation! :mad: I think its a company called Vivaxis which Accor should kick to the curb!

FlytheTail Nov 16, 2018 3:34 pm

I assume if you try now, there won't be any problems. It probably crashed because many people were trying to complete the survey at the same time.

I just completed the survey, it took about 15 minutes. It focused on my satisfaction with the LeClub program, and how important certain benefits were to me. I liked that it asked how often the benefits were provided, because that's one of my biggest frustrations with the program: inconsistency in delivery of benefits.

DuMaInSin Nov 17, 2018 3:46 am

I managed to complete the survey but it took me at least 1.5 hours and I had to reload web pages at least a dozen times. Loading of the screens took so long that in the meantime I was able to do things for work. There is no progression meter shown so you have no clue how many more questions to expect. When I finally got the message that I had completed the survey I made a screen shot of that page which I can use in case the 500 points do not post.

Dav77 Nov 17, 2018 5:08 am

Good idea to give 500 points for this interview

Just completed it in 20 minutes

I hope someone will manage all the received informations

Maelstrom Nov 17, 2018 9:15 am

I was not able to get the website to load on my laptop, but I did manage to slowly work through it on my mobile.

PabloM Nov 19, 2018 1:35 am

Funny, I started the survey on Friday. Ended up forgetting that I had a page loading and left for the weekend. Came back into work this morning and finished it off.

I actually think the website issue was quite appropriate - you’d be shocked if any piece of technology associated with Accor worked properly.

AccorHotels Concierge Dec 5, 2018 9:35 am

Dear members,

Many of you have received a loyalty satisfaction survey from us. Unfortunately, here has been a technical problem with the link that prevented you from accessing to the website.
Please be ensured that this problem has now been resolved and you can now participate !
As a kind reminder, the survey is on until December 9th :)

Kind regards, Amy

gilbertaue Dec 5, 2018 9:37 am

Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge (Post 30501555)
Dear members,

Many of you have received a loyalty satisfaction survey from us. Unfortunately, here has been a technical problem with the link that prevented you from accessing to the website.
Please be ensured that this problem has now been resolved and you can now participate !
As a kind reminder, the survey is on until December 9th :)

Kind regards, Amy

Never received that email....

Dav77 Dec 5, 2018 9:59 am

Just received today the 500 bonus points for this survey

Arthurrs Dec 5, 2018 10:21 am

Filled mine out without any difficulty this morning.

bankops Dec 5, 2018 2:28 pm

I received two mails from Accor today (morning and evening) with various specials. The morning one complained something about my credentials were invalid, even though I was logged in. The second one told me that the special had expired, on a mail sent today?!