Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Need advice: Can't get accurate email stating reservation details

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need advice: Can't get accurate email stating reservation details

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2018, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Question Need advice: Can't get accurate email stating reservation details

Mods: Since this seems to be a systemic rather than hotel-specific issue, I'd request that you could leave this as a separate thread rather than switching it to the hotel-specific thread, if at all possible. Thanks

I've now gotten five emails from Accor/Fairmont that all misrepresent the details of an upcoming Fairmont property stay, though what they get wrong varies from email to email. (It's the Fairmont Mara Safari, in Kenya.) The phone CSRs confirm my understanding of this when I contact them, and say they're then forwarding the request for a confirmation email to another desk. But the various emails (five and counting) I then get always get something wrong: leaving out the upgrade, stating that full board and taxes are not included, not stating whether game drives are included, etc.

Is there any way to simply get an accurate reservation confirmation email from Accor/Fairmont? Based on my past, problem-free experiences with bookings, I assume that this is an unusual problem. But I'd welcome any advice.

Last edited by Thunderroad; Oct 27, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.