Old Dec 14, 2018, 10:29 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Not sure why they cannot make a+ just like ibis biz card
Firsttime4me2 likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 5:58 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Well, I just received an email from Sonya Rossiter (Vice President Marketing Accor Plus) regarding the Accor Plus issues on the website:

Spoiler

Unfortunately, the fix has been delayed due to 'performance issues'. I don't think anyone here is particularly surprised by the delay, but I do appreciate that Sonya took the time to send me an email proactively, rather than my having to send another email to her and Paul Stevens saying "uhhh... about that fix?"

One day.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:03 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
ok, from this clue i believe there will be a big or private sale happening before 16-jan.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:32 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Maybe it will be an exclusive "our condolences to all Accor Plus members" sale!
Old Dec 20, 2018, 11:13 pm

that's quite an impressive email from sonya. wish i had the skill to delivery bad news in a good way
Old Dec 27, 2018, 2:46 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi everyone!

We're sorry for this inconvenience. Indeed, the resolution of the AccorPlus issue was expected for mid-december but we had to delay it for mid-january due to technical problems with the launch of the new version of the website. These issus will be fixed as soon as possible.

Kinds regards,
Amy
Old Jan 15, 2019, 3:07 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Well, the fix is scheduled for tomorrow, as per Sonya's last email to me. Let's hope something good happens!
Old Jan 16, 2019, 2:27 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
Well, the fix is scheduled for tomorrow, as per Sonya's last email to me. Let's hope something good happens!
Website and App are playing up. So I guess something is happening.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 8:22 pm
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Something is happening, but not what we were hoping for.

An email from Sonya yesterday as follows:

Spoiler

I'm a little confused by what they means by the two releases. So there was a release today, but only for current rates and availability, while the 'next scheduled' release is going to be a release on the upgraded rates and availability platform.

Is anyone able to understand what this specifically means? Otherwise, I can email Sonya for clarification.

Last edited by Maelstrom; Feb 12, 2019 at 5:00 am
Old Jan 16, 2019, 8:28 pm

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
seems 1 person vs 2 person (cheaper) rate still occurring for red hot room rates.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 10:28 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
Something is happening, but not what we were hoping for.

An email from Sonya yesterday as follows:

Spoiler

I'm a little confused by what they means by the two releases. So there was a release today, but only for current rates and availability, while the 'next scheduled' release is going to be a release on the upgraded rates and availability platform.

Is anyone able to understand what this specifically means? Otherwise, I can email Sonya for clarification.
if I decipher correctly,
the "current rate and availability" = existing design, they only do fine tuning but not changing the structure or design.

The "upgraded rate and availability" = proposed new design that will change the existing programming structure

This issue has been there since years back, if they can delay so many times for so many years, then I won't put any hope., It just won't happen in near future.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:50 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
I’d like to know if we will be compensated for the incorrect pricing that we should have received with AccorPlus.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by PabloM
I’d like to know if we will be compensated for the incorrect pricing that we should have received with AccorPlus.
If indeed incorrect pricing is one of the benefits of AccorPlus membership, then having been granted that what is there to be compensated for?
Old Feb 26, 2019, 11:09 pm
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
AccorPlus membership rate issue appears fixed

It looks like the IT issue of not being able to book membership rates outside Asia when logged in as an AccorPlus member has been fixed.
i was (still) not able to book a European stay two weeks ago, had to call in.
Today, I was able to book a stay in Europe with the 5% discount online without problems! Better late then never...
Anybody else still having problems?
Old May 23, 2019, 6:50 am

By the way, I joined up Accor Plus 2 weeks ago via Indonesia which typically requires some ‘work around’ given the residency requirements.

Regardless, prices for Accor Plus Indonesia are as follows.

New Membership 1 stay plus (1x complimentary night) IDR 2,500,000 ($250 AUD)

Yearly Renewal 1 stay plus (1x complimentary night) IDR 2,300,000 ($230 AUD)

New Membership 2 stay plus (2x complimentary nights) IDR 3,900,000 ($390 AUD)

Yearly Renewal 2 stay plus (2x complimentary nights) IDR 3,200,000 ($320 AUD)

Ideally if you holiday yearly in Bali – its definitely worth having Accor Plus via Indonesia as you receive yearly Indonesia only vouchers (i.e. 2x rooms upgrade certificates, 4x breakfast certificates for 2 people, 1x birthday cake & IDR 300,000 dinning certificate for groups of 6)

I also used Accor Plus to book Red Hot rooms in Bali at 40% off and 50% off breakfast 10 days ago. Red Hot rooms are good if your travelling within the next 6 weeks.

I also used it last Sunday for Mother’s Day at the Pullman in Melbourne for a Buffett Breakfast (includes unlimited fresh juices, fruits, eggs station, espresso, hot food, cereals, desserts etc) for 2x adults and 2x children (under 16) for a grand total of $38.50!

Feel free to PM me and I’ll refer your details to my Accor Plus contact who will set you up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.