Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help with Le Club customer care

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2018, 11:09 pm

From some of the posts, it seems that Customer Service is non-existent when Accor has to pay out or acknowledge a benefit. In terms of former Fairmont Plats, my guess is that it's a wait out strategy until the certs expire.

I will update when I get new info.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:21 pm

Update 1 -
I called the Moncton office again. I'm still locked out, although at their end, my account is open. I was told there is one person in Paris who is authorized to unlock accounts and that she is backed up for weeks. I asked for an email showing my certs. That's all I have at this point.

Accor isn't extending the deadline for the certs.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 11:23 pm

Update #2 - final one

Hurray!!! I am finally able to log into my account. As was experienced by others, it was the Moncton Office which did the "heavy lifting" to solve the problem. A huge thanks to the folks there.

Thanks also to everyone here who have provided tips and feedback. Good luck to those who are still fighting the battle to get their account sorted out.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:48 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Why 4 emails to explain Accor CC (in Italy, we speack same language) and (pehaps) understand that a night need to be credited on account even if payed with points ?? 😢
Old Jan 19, 2019, 7:10 am

I was too optimistic...

5 emails still not enaught to have credited one night payed with points.

Last answer is “the hotel can’t charge the night because it was payed with points and they can’t do it without crediting any points, but you can see that night on your account on past stays area ...”

I don’t know if to cry or to laugh or perhaps both togheter 😂

on one side i’m really afraid because perhaps it means I’m really getting old and not able anymore to explain a simple thing, even if using my mother language ...

Old Jan 19, 2019, 9:11 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by Dav77

on one side i’m really afraid because perhaps it means I’m really getting old and not able anymore to explain a simple thing, even if using my mother language ...
I wouldn't worry too much. It's not you. No matter how good you may be at explaining the problem, having a 'meeting of the minds' first necessitates that both parties possess the required equipment. When dealing with Accor Customer Care, that key prerequisite is normally missing.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 12:34 pm

Finally they have managed it ...and apologies to have let me waited so long ...

i would have appreciated some k points to forgive 😃
Old Jan 27, 2019, 11:16 am

new example: asked customer service about booking conditions ("what is a traditional travel agency") since we booked through an offline agency. Wanted to know if we can benefit a our stay in February 19 and gave them my fairmont booking number.

3.5 days later, received a response: They are replying me regarding my inquiry about "missing points from my last stay" and I should provide details...

Are they even reading the mails?
Old Jan 27, 2019, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by derfliegel
new example: asked customer service about booking conditions ("what is a traditional travel agency") since we booked through an offline agency. Wanted to know if we can benefit a our stay in February 19 and gave them my fairmont booking number.

3.5 days later, received a response: They are replying me regarding my inquiry about "missing points from my last stay" and I should provide details...

Are they even reading the mails?
It would depend what kind of rate your travel agent booked.

Any published rate ("GDS rate") such as "Best Available rate", "advance purchase rate", CAA/AAA rate etc. booked via a regular travel agent qualifies for points accruel and stay/night creddit.
The same would apply for any consortia rate such as Virtuoso, Travel Leaders Select, Signature etc.

On the other hand, any net rate, package rate, consolidator rate, package rate etc. that some "regular" travel agents also have access to wouldn't qualify.
derfliegel likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 10:50 pm

to be honest I don't know how to check what applies for my travel agency. But in this forum you receive a good answer within 1 day, while you have to wait for Accor for 3.5 days and get an irrelevant answer.

Thanks Jasper2009!
Old Jan 27, 2019, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by derfliegel
to be honest I don't know how to check what applies for my travel agency. But in this forum you receive a good answer within 1 day, while you have to wait for Accor for 3.5 days and get an irrelevant answer.

Thanks Jasper2009!
If it makes you any happier, it took about three weeks for me to get a competent response to a related question.

You may want to check with your travel agent what type of rate was booked for you.
derfliegel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.