Help with Le Club customer care

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2018, 2:46 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Programs merge

Dear members,

Hope you're doing well.
As i wrote you last week, i saw your complaints about the membership merge.
I keep you informed that every member to whom the problem has occurred, was contacted in private message to get the information about their membership number (Totti, Znke252 and FYD).
I'm waiting still to your responses to find the solution for this issue.

If there is someone of you who met the same problem, please feel free to contact me in private message.

I remain at your disposal,
Amy

Originally Posted by Nick Art

Hello Amy

Several of us have tried to contact LeClub Support by email and phone and failed. The emails were left unanswered and the calls were not returned. Only when I called our old Fairmont support desk number I finally got through to somebody who did help me deal with the merger issues, which was rather time consimuing for me and them. At least for me, they have been resolved now. However, others are still struggling.

Can you suggest a way on how we can contact LeClub Support or customer care so we will actually receive an anwer? Do you have an email or a specific phone number?

I’m sure a lot of us would appreciate your help.

Best regards

Nick
Nick Art likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Hi,

I saw that you are several persons who can't realize the merge of two accounts.
I would advise you to contact our custom care team.
Only them can help you on that issue.

I remain at your disposal if you have any questions,
Amy

I have sent a pm to you. I am hoping ACCOR will extend membership, as well as Fairmont Certs expiry dates for those of us who are in this situation.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by Nick Art
It maybe help to know that for me the agent had to create a new account and transferred all of the information manually. If you'd like to know more about it please pm me, as I'm not so eager of sharing personal details of me or the agent here.
Thanks,
I will try with the ACCOR rep first, then pm you if this doesn't work. This whole situation is very frustrating. I'm guessing that the problems occurred because new ACCOR accounts were created instead of just merging the Fairmont to the already existing ACCOR accounts.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 8:11 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
I had a stay in June that did not post and because of that, I never received my second set of certs. I have sent messages through the Accor site and emailed many times, finally got a response after two months saying they could not find the stay and basically I was out of luck. This, despite screenshots of everything. I have just given up. I was a huge Fairmont fan and it is beyond sad to see what has become of a once-great program.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 2:37 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by Finkface
I had a stay in June that did not post and because of that, I never received my second set of certs. I have sent messages through the Accor site and emailed many times, finally got a response after two months saying they could not find the stay and basically I was out of luck. This, despite screenshots of everything. I have just given up. I was a huge Fairmont fan and it is beyond sad to see what has become of a once-great program.
Similar situation here: One stay in the Plaza in New York and one in the Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech. Both show up in the account, but apparently they can’t see the New York one or it doesn’t count towards the second set of certificates. They didn’t even tell me what the reason is for not receivi g the certs. I’ll maybe do one more call, since I have let it rest for a few months now, but my hopes are dim.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 6:48 am

Programs: The Entire Universe!
It took me few long weeks to merged my two accounts... I would advise you to call them again and again and again...
Old Oct 31, 2018, 11:50 am

The Customer Care phone number

Dear members,

There is a number that the central team communicated to me : 00 1 8778 561 464
This is the number of the Customer Care team.

Best regards,
Amy

Originally Posted by NewAtlantis
It took me few long weeks to merged my two accounts... I would advise you to call them again and again and again...
Old Nov 4, 2018, 12:48 pm

Dear members,

There is a number that the central team communicated to me : 00 1 8778 561 464
This is the number of the Customer Care team.

Best regards,
Amy

Hi Amy,
Are you following up for those who have sent you a pm, or should we call the posted number? I’m now even more concerned after hearing that some haven’t gotten their 2nd set of Fairmont certs.

Old Nov 5, 2018, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by znke252

Hi znke,

Yes, i've got you message, i will transfer it to our custom care team.
I will keep you updated.

Best regards,
Amy

Hi Amy,
Are you following up for those who have sent you a pm, or should we call the posted number? I’m now even more concerned after hearing that some haven’t gotten their 2nd set of Fairmont certs.

Old Nov 6, 2018, 7:20 pm

Thanks Amy,
I'm hoping that my account will be sorted out soon.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 5:04 pm

It is now Nov. 25th and my account has STILL not been sorted out. Is anyone else still in this ACCOR limbo?
Old Nov 28, 2018, 2:50 am

Hi,

I saw that you are several persons who can't realize the merge of two accounts.
I would advise you to contact our custom care team.
Only them can help you on that issue.

I remain at your disposal if you have any questions,
Amy

I’m beginning to wonder if this person is a legit representative of Accor. I’ve sent my account info and only seem to get an answer when I post my queries publically. Private messages only ask for my info and I haven’t received any follow up information at all about the problems with my account.

Are the Concierge accounts posted on Flyertalk verified?
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum

I’m beginning to wonder if this person is a legit representative of Accor. I’ve sent my account info and only seem to get an answer when I post my queries publically. Private messages only ask for my info and I haven’t received any follow up information at all about the problems with my account.

Yes, all "green handles" (official company representatives) are verified by the FT admins.

As some general background regarding "official company reps on FT": there is a huge range in terms of company reps ranging from extremely engaged and responsive reps with a great deal of expertise and commitment with thousands of posts to companies that outsource the FT handle to some useless social media company that posts once every three months, and everything inbetween.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 8:26 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE

I would say the fact that the Accor FT representative provides basically useless support and response only helps to confirm they are indeed a legit representative of Accor. Now, if they were providing excellent service, I would start to question if they were truly connected to Accor, since Accor doesn't believe in customer service. If it wasn't for bad service, they would have no service at all.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 10:44 am

Useless reply just received after waiting two months

Just an example:

Two months ago I sent a detailed description of a problem I was having receiving the necessary fifth of five necessary Validated checkins recorded towards the Cosmopolite badge in three different countries.

This badge only requires five Validated Check ins in three different countries. I have many more Validated Check ins in three different countries. All other appropriate badges have been awarded, and all my Places Check ins are Validated very easily now as I continue to travel.

However, the Cosmopolite badge stopped recording Validated checkins after my fourth Validated Check in towards this badge (three different countries) three months or so ago.

This badge will not record the fifth necessary check in no matter how many new Check ins I continue to get Validated as I travel.

The response I received just now claiming that this issue has been solved was completely irrelevant. I have have just replied to this email describing the issue again. The response I received after waiting two months was quite vague and I am not sure if the CSR actually knew of my precise issue. His response seemed to address a different recent issue with Places not Validating new Check ins. That issue has indeed been solved and I have no other problems with Places as I continue to travel and register new Places Check ins.

Maybe I will receive this quite insubstantial badge (only 200 Points) when I record check ins in a fourth country next month.

But it is very disappointing to wait two months and then receive such an irrelevant and useless response from a random CSR.

Again, all other appropriate badges have been awarded to me as each badge records a new appropriate Places Validated Check in.

The Cosmopolite badge is the only issue for me.

An insubstantial badge in terms of Points but annoying that is is not awarded and Accor Customer Setvice cannot resolve the issue, and responds in a way that suggests they did not read my description of the issue sent two months ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.