Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor Le Club Points Not Credited

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Royal Ambassador, Le Club Accor Gold, Shangrila Golden Circles Diamond
Accor Le Club Points Not Credited

I have spent almost 70 Nights (Non-consecutive) in an Ibis Hotel in the Middle East over the past 3 months.

However, out of these 70+ Nights, only 12 have been credited to my account.

I have contacted the Customer Service thru the website (with scan of bills); i have not received any feedback.

I emailed the Hotel and have not received any feedback either ...

Is there any other way to claim these missing points ? Is it always so difficult to claim for missing points / nights ?

I am an Spire Royal Ambassador with IHG, and had decided to go for Ibis instead of Holiday Inn in order to get my Accor Platinum Status (As I have already secured my IHG Status for next year). I am now wondering if it was a good idea.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
It might take them a couple of weeks to reply. This is normal with Accor poor customer support service.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 5:18 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Points ( nights ) should be credited at the end of each stay period.
Were the points credited for the first set of stay nights or just random ?
I have had to go back to hotels in the past to get them to post the points as they "forgot".
It may be the receptionist ( was in my case ) did not release, as we had already left .....
Old Aug 31, 2018, 8:36 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
The final entity who credits your nights/points is the Hotel. Going through Customer Support may be necessary once the Hotel fails to address the issue and you have another layer to put your pressure on.

Accor is years, centuries some might say, behind the Customer Support any customer gets from other chains.

You may get what you are due, as long as you are prepared to, yourself, follow up the issue, again and again. Note everything down, any small interaction, in writing and have it inserted into your case. After 30 days, request a supervisor to be in the loop, if at all possible.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 9:06 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
Originally Posted by tarek.h
I have spent almost 70 Nights (Non-consecutive) in an Ibis Hotel
I will be in a similar situation next year so would be very interested in hearing if you have any success in having your nights credited, good luck!
Old Sep 1, 2018, 4:51 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Normally when I send invoice to Accor customer service by the form on website, they credit night/s points in 2/3 days maximum
Firsttime4me2 likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:32 pm

Programs: SK Gold
Just as a datapoint in the beginning of January I had one stay at a Fairmont and one stay at a Swissotel. At check-out I specifically asked both times whether the stay would post and was told not to worry. Neither stay posted. That was the bad news. The good news: When I contacted customer service through the online form with a copy of my receipt, they reacted immediately and it took less than 24 hours for the points to post.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:54 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Travel4Love
Just as a datapoint in the beginning of January I had one stay at a Fairmont and one stay at a Swissotel. At check-out I specifically asked both times whether the stay would post and was told not to worry. Neither stay posted. That was the bad news. The good news: When I contacted customer service through the online form with a copy of my receipt, they reacted immediately and it took less than 24 hours for the points to post.
is now the online form working ?

It was not working until some days ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.