Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Seeker by Le Club - a biometric experiment

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2018, 3:14 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum

AccorHotels wants to read its guests’ minds—and their heart rate and EEG and galvanic skin response, too.The company teamed up with Toronto-based agency Cossette and digital experience creators The Mill to develop an immersive sensory experience that will hopefully reveal what guests want in a vacation before they do. The program, called Seeker by Le Club AccorHotels, is being unveiled as Le Club, AccorHotels’ loyalty program, merges with the Fairmont President’s Club, Raffles Ambassadors, and Swissôtel Circle. They wanted a unique way to let incoming loyal guests know that they would be able to continue offering very personalized service—and what better way to do that then to read their minds?
Old Jul 3, 2018, 8:23 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
The timing is perfect.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 2:47 am

they can't even fix their booking system and now this???
happygolucky_nomad likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 3:53 am

Programs: Le Club Accor: Plat, HHonors Gold, Marriott/SPG: Gold, AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by orson_y
they can't even fix their booking system and now this???

We can now read your mind and tell you where you should go! Oh, sorry you can't book that though, our IT systems don't work.
orson_y likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
AccorHotels wants to read its guests’ minds—and their heart rate and EEG and galvanic skin response, too.The company teamed up with Toronto-based agency Cossette and digital experience creators The Mill to develop an immersive sensory experience that will hopefully reveal what guests want in a vacation before they do. The program, called Seeker by Le Club AccorHotels, is being unveiled as Le Club, AccorHotels’ loyalty program, merges with the Fairmont President’s Club, Raffles Ambassadors, and Swissôtel Circle. They wanted a unique way to let incoming loyal guests know that they would be able to continue offering very personalized service—and what better way to do that then to read their minds?
(bolding mine)

I know this idea it utterly ridiculous, but you could even achieve this by having long-time, motivated, well-trained employees who are encouragesd and empowered to provide excellent customer service.

I wonder whether their state-of-the-art technology can detect my increased blood pressure when dealing with Accor's customer service and front desk staff who refuse to honor elite benefits?
happygolucky_nomad likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 12:53 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by starflyergold
As I am a little curious, I tried the program "Seeker".
I must not be good guinea pig, because the destinations that have been proposed to me do not suit me at all.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 8:05 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
What utter nonsense.

Just have a working website. Like the competition do.

CT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.