Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Different rates between LCAH members vs Accor Plus member outside APAC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Different rates between LCAH members vs Accor Plus member outside APAC

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2018, 3:17 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by lingua101
You think this will happen?

Actually then the question is, how do we know this is a one time off occurrence and how Accor can give the guarantee that as a paying member we are not worst off?

I do not think we should be the one that keep checking the member vs non member rate and flag the discrepancy all time.
No, I do not think it will happen, I only hope. I doubt that Accor can give any guarantee that we have not been made worse off. There are numerous posts as to the IT issues that they suffer.

Last year, I had 33 nights as a Plat. In 2016 I had over 60 and I really hope that I did not pay over the odds for these, but I have no way of knowing retrospectively. In my mind, the doubt created by the OP is just another reason to avoid Accor. This year I have 5 nights so far and this is unlikely to increase. Let see what Amy comes back with.

CT
Old Jun 7, 2018, 4:06 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Castleford Tiger
No, I do not think it will happen, I only hope. I doubt that Accor can give any guarantee that we have not been made worse off. There are numerous posts as to the IT issues that they suffer.

Last year, I had 33 nights as a Plat. In 2016 I had over 60 and I really hope that I did not pay over the odds for these, but I have no way of knowing retrospectively. In my mind, the doubt created by the OP is just another reason to avoid Accor. This year I have 5 nights so far and this is unlikely to increase. Let see what Amy comes back with.

CT
Agree. As I said many times, I probably will not renew my A+ this coming October after 13 years? I heard they sell the new program at $480, saying that the benefit can be used at Fairmont and Swissotel next Feb onward.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 7:18 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
Maybe the problem is that the system don't recognize A-Plus members as LCAH members.
So they do not get the 5% or 10% off rate for LCAH members.
The so called "Members Rate" or "Only On" rate.
https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/suppo...on-offer.shtml
Old Aug 1, 2018, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Hi virtualaris and other members,

I have contacted you in pm to provide you with a reply.
I approached our central teams and they confirmed me that something is wrong with that and it's not normal.
For the moment, they are leading an investigation.

I provide you with more details once i have an answer.

Best regards,
Amy
It's been almost 3 months since the problems occurred but everything remains the same. I still couldn't book the same price that offered to other members. Therefore, I have booked my stays in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Lima, Santiago, Bogota to somewhere else rather than paying higher rate and now would considering to book Cusco elsewhere too since the Novotel Cusco also displays higher rate than my brother's silver account.

The only reply from Amy was an empty message (literally; without any words) 2 months ago and I've already pm her a week ago but still no reply from her. I understand that perhaps Accor IT departments got many other things to do as well but I'm figuring out why there's no any result from the investigation that was started 2 months ago ?

While there have been many improvements in services by the hotels, the customer services provided by the group remained a huge disappointment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.