Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Free breakfast for Platinum- only Asia-Pacific

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free breakfast for Platinum- only Asia-Pacific

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2018, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by IMH
Ahhhh, with this extra information maybe a plate of oats could also be offered
Old Mar 23, 2018, 6:36 pm

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Thumbs up Welcome news finally

Finally the Accor group is responding to member's feedback.
Fun fact - The IBIS HK & Sheung Wan is my go to hotel when I visit HK. I really like the location as it's near Central, the staff are always friendly & mildly abused when I speak Cantonese during check in.
Not much in terms of benefits as a Plat member but I do get an upgrade to the slightly larger rooms when it is available (which is 75% of the time & much appreciated)
However the breakfast leaves much to be desired. Nuggets & hash browns along with greasy bacon & omelette probably from liquid eggs, the rice congee is kinda bland but at least the salad bar is fresh.
This is one instance when I'd rather pop outside for a pineapple bun with butter & coffee for breakfast

Now the challenge is to get all the hotels under the Accor group to follow this - I can think of 2 hotels in Bangkok & Manila that doesn't offer free b/fast to Plat members even though other hotels have been doing it for some time.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 11:10 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by kaffir76
Finally the Accor group is responding to member's feedback.
Fun fact - The IBIS HK & Sheung Wan is my go to hotel when I visit HK. I really like the location as it's near Central, the staff are always friendly & mildly abused when I speak Cantonese during check in.
Not much in terms of benefits as a Plat member but I do get an upgrade to the slightly larger rooms when it is available (which is 75% of the time & much appreciated)
However the breakfast leaves much to be desired. Nuggets & hash browns along with greasy bacon & omelette probably from liquid eggs, the rice congee is kinda bland but at least the salad bar is fresh.
This is one instance when I'd rather pop outside for a pineapple bun with butter & coffee for breakfast

Now the challenge is to get all the hotels under the Accor group to follow this - I can think of 2 hotels in Bangkok & Manila that doesn't offer free b/fast to Plat members even though other hotels have been doing it for some time.
A Freudian slip of the fingers there I think (or is your Cantonese that bad).
virtualaris, vidrineb and kaffir76 like this.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 5:59 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Just to clarify is this buffet or hot breakfast or continental?
Old Mar 24, 2018, 6:43 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NZbutterfly
Full breakfast. Typically hotels in APAC don't split up breakfast. In most cases it's a buffet and you have a choice of all.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 5:24 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Ahhhh, with this extra information maybe a plate of oats could also be offered
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Look forward to a free bale of hay and maybe an apple if you are lucky
​​​Breakfast was indeed platinum complimentary and although the buffet offering was not as extensive as a Pullman/Sofitel the quality of ingredients by far out stripped either. I have to say this is a paddock with plates that I am looking forward to revisiting tomorrow!
IMH and tris06 like this.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 3:25 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by happygolucky_nomad
What I like about this New Feature is that there are 2 separate drop down menus to show all the hotels in Asia in each country :
A) With an Executive Lounge
B) Without any executive lounge.

https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/u...index.en.shtml

So if I wanted to check any hotel in Asia whether the hotel has an executive lounge, I just have to use this page to check almost instantly. Way faster than to check each hotel's website individually.
YES! Great find - now I don't have to browse through each hotel to see if they have a lounge hidden somewhere in the fine print...
Old Mar 25, 2018, 6:40 am

I stayed 2 nights at “Mercure Tokyo Ginza”, and I got 2 breakfast vouchers from hotel.
Breakfast was very nice! I ‘m so happy!
Thank you so much!
Old Apr 15, 2018, 8:32 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Stayed at Mercure Manado Tateli Beach Resort 2 weeks ago ==> Got complimentary breakfast for 1 person
Stayed at Hotel Majapahit Surabaya (soon would be rebranded to Sofitel) last weekend ==> Got complimentary breakfast for 2 persons.

Finally there is a real enhancement on the program after many years passed. Could have saved more cash; however better late than never.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 7:58 pm

Programs: NZ Koru, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by NZbutterfly
Any luck with this locally NZB?
I haven’t had any nights away for the last couple of weeks and no sign of this in the Mercure in Dunedin yet.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 7:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Raffles, Fairmont, Swissotel

How about Raffles, Fairmont, Swissotel, will starting July 2nd breakfast also be included for Platinum members in those brands?
Old May 9, 2018, 9:48 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by happygolucky_nomad
What I like about this New Feature is that there are 2 separate drop down menus to show all the hotels in Asia in each country :
A) With an Executive Lounge
B) Without any executive lounge.

https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/u...index.en.shtml

So if I wanted to check any hotel in Asia whether the hotel has an executive lounge, I just have to use this page to check almost instantly. Way faster than to check each hotel's website individually.
They need a third list - Executive Lounge coming - Pullman Adelaide
gilbertaue likes this.
Old May 15, 2018, 11:29 pm

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Full breakfast. Typically hotels in APAC don't split up breakfast. In most cases it's a buffet and you have a choice of all.
Hotels in NZ do indeed make distinctions between buffet (i.e. continental) and hot breakfast. You can partake either or both - pricing will be different accordingly.

During my stay last month at Pullman Auckland, they offered buffet + hot breakfast in the main restaurant for platinum members. Or you can always have breakfast at their executive lounge.
Old May 15, 2018, 11:34 pm

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Is there any information whether this free breakfast for platinum is limited to 2 guests staying in the room?

I'm looking to book a room at Novotel New Plymouth Hobson next month. There will be 3 of us (all adults) in the room. The search engine lets us book their "Executive Room with Two Queen Beds" for 3 adults. Any idea whether, according to the rules, free breakfast should be extended to all three of us?
Old May 17, 2018, 2:47 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by FGunawan
Is there any information whether this free breakfast for platinum is limited to 2 guests staying in the room?

I'm looking to book a room at Novotel New Plymouth Hobson next month. There will be 3 of us (all adults) in the room. The search engine lets us book their "Executive Room with Two Queen Beds" for 3 adults. Any idea whether, according to the rules, free breakfast should be extended to all three of us?
From the web page explaining Executive Lounge benefits for Platinum members, Novotel New Plymouth Hobson does not have an Executive Lounge so as per the second section...

"breakfast will be offered to Le Club AccorHotels Platinum members (and registered guests staying in the same room) at the hotel’s restaurant"

www.accorhotels.com/leclub/user/hotels-lounge/index.en.shtml

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.