Old Jan 20, 2018, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints
Review - Novotel Auckland Airport

Novotel Auckland Airport

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Novotel Auckland Airport

Ray Emery Drive Auckland Airport, NZ 2022

Review - Novotel Auckland Airport (0 Photo)

Novotel Auckland Airport

The Novotel Auckland Airport is the prime hotel for aviation enthusiasts and a like to enjoy great views of aircraft landing and taking off from Auckland Airport. The hotel is primley situated directly outside the international terminal, making it perfect for getting off those late international flights. Alternitavly, it is a 10 minute walk from the domestic terminal. I was only staying for one night between two domestic flights.

Room

The services in my premium suite are what you'd expect from a 5 star hotel. Myroom on the 10th floor had a nice overlook of the airport runway and domestic apron (runway 23L was in use that evening). Apart from that, there isn't much else of a view. The hotel itself was very clean and I enjoyed the room service. My specific premium suite boasts two double beds. The spa bath was a nice touch and there were all the amenities you'd expect from a hotel bathroom. The hotel provides free wifi to all guests. The only down fall of the room was the tv seldom provided any signal, but that didn't matter.

If plane spotting is your thing, I would recommened requesting a room on the 9th floor or above for prime viewing. The hotel staff are very kind and even gave me a free upgrade so I could view aircraft from my room. Ensure to ask for a room on the correct side of the hotel, depending on what runway is in use at the airport.

Review - Novotel Auckland Airport

Would you like to write a review on the Novotel Auckland Airport?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.