Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Year-end calendar game

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2017, 8:06 am

The website says that points will post by the end of Jan 2018, so I'm guessing there will be no email until the end of the game?
Old Dec 10, 2017, 8:30 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Except some people report getting the daily prize e-mails and the site says they will be sent shortly, including for today's prize, which is a sample toiletries kit they're apparently supposed to mail to you. Accor has had intermittent problems recognizing my .net e-mail account as a valid e-mail address in the past, even though it's from a very large American ISP. I kind of wonder if that's happening again with the game.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 12:15 pm
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
I have also been playing daily this game and have not received any e-mail from them. Any suggestions what to do?
Old Dec 11, 2017, 7:18 am

Been playing every day and never received any emails. Also checked spam. Nada. Today I won 1000 Aeroplan miles - don't have Aeroplan account. So let's see how that's going to work.
BTW, I read somewhere that the prizes "run out" so if you play in the evening, as I did one day, you won't get one. So far I'm at 450 points and 16 credits for whatever that's worth..
Old Dec 11, 2017, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by themice
Been playing every day and never received any emails. Also checked spam. Nada. Today I won 1000 Aeroplan miles - don't have Aeroplan account. So let's see how that's going to work.
BTW, I read somewhere that the prizes "run out" so if you play in the evening, as I did one day, you won't get one. So far I'm at 450 points and 16 credits for whatever that's worth..
Yesterday and today I've logged in during the first hour, and I get the message that there are no more prizes left... oh well.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 7:34 pm

Late today I received an email congratulating me for winning a prize and asking me to confirm my mailing address, so the system is evidently working to some degree.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 7:06 am

Got 50 points for answering 150 to "number of brands in LA Collection. Also got an email yesterday for day 2 or 3 reward that is to be mailed to me, confirming my mailing address.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by suepaulsen
Got 50 points for answering 150 to "number of brands in LA Collection. Also got an email yesterday for day 2 or 3 reward that is to be mailed to me, confirming my mailing address.
I already won 300 rewards points but so far I not get any email.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 12:46 pm

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
I have been playing and have won a few prizes but did not see any emails until today.

I looked in my Gmail spam folder ( yes, should have looked sooner) and there were all the emails.
Two verified I had won points; 100 and 50.

The third verified I had won a Lanvin toiletry sample kit.

Received an email today asking me to verify my on-file mailing address.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 7:53 am
JKD

well, at least you're winning something ... by the time I get to it mid-morning CA time, all of the prizes are gone ... got to it a little earlier today (7am PST) and won !!!Congratulations!

You've just gained your exclusive access to our 24h Flash Sale!

Register, book your next stay at Pullman and earn Quadruple Rewards points!

then again, I guess we shouldn't complain too much about something for nothing, despite the aggravation
PS thanks for posting quiz answers, y'all !!!

Last edited by JKD; Dec 13, 2017 at 7:54 am Reason: forgot to thank y'all !!
Old Dec 13, 2017, 8:40 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Originally Posted by JKD
Congratulations!

You've just gained your exclusive access to our 24h Flash Sale!
Register, book your next stay at Pullman and earn Quadruple Rewards points!
What a worthless award. They don't tell you until you click on the link that it's valid at only two hotels: The two Pullmans in the U.S. only.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 8:54 am

And when I tried to book, I was told you I was not eligible.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 7:21 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
USA December 14- Dream Stays

Was a 50 pointer for me
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse

Was a 50 pointer for me
Me too - but at least this time the notice said that the points will credit to my account by the end of January, not that I would receive an email about redeeming them.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:07 am

Philadelphia became the capital in 1790 - 100 points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.