Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2019, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Novotel BKK airport

Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport (BKK)

Kobetraveller likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 2:35 pm

Mercure Schiphol Terminal

Two 500ml bottles of still water. I guess one was the welcome drink, the other the welcome amenity (Platinum!).
Old Apr 14, 2019, 1:30 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Sofitel Angkor (Siem Reap, Cambodia)

And a trio of crčme brűlée bring twice during the stay

They love you don't they?
Old Apr 14, 2019, 3:12 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Sofitel Angkor (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
Again proof that this is a truly outstanding hotel. The downside: Mr Goldorak gained 50 pounds
Old Apr 14, 2019, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Again proof that this is a truly outstanding hotel. The downside: Mr Goldorak gained 50 pounds
I didn’t want to “like” your post regarding the 2nd sentence
starflyergold likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 2:21 am

Programs: FB Gold
As a Gold member reading this thread, It's really interesting how the Asian Accor properties seem to be so much better than the French ones. I'm lucky if I can score a nicer room/upgrade !
Old Apr 15, 2019, 10:57 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by mlin32
As a Gold member reading this thread, It's really interesting how the Asian Accor properties seem to be so much better than the French ones. I'm lucky if I can score a nicer room/upgrade !
unfortunately not only better than the French ones ...
Old Apr 15, 2019, 1:33 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Originally Posted by cocoleolol
They love you don't they?
That tower of treats is the best platinum amenity I have EVER seen
Old Apr 16, 2019, 1:28 am

Pales by comparison to the wonderful Sofitel Angkor Amenity above . . . this seems to be standard (for me) in Sofitel Damansara (KL, Malaysia) but sometimes without the chocolates. Fine for me. Some people here may find something different as thanks for their many years of loyalty.

The other day in Pullman KLCC (Malaysia) . . . No Welcome Amenity although their Club Lounge is very generous, and they kindly allowed me a 7 am Check in as well as a high, corner room so I did not say anything. Will be going there again for a longer Stay in another ten days or so and will see what happens. New Club Lounge Manager/GEM there is very impressive. And a very friendly Club Lounge staff.

Last edited by Kobetraveller; Jun 1, 2019 at 11:57 am
Old Apr 16, 2019, 6:31 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Pullman Brisbane

Daily fruit platter.

Then they noticed we kept taking water from the lounge (and I did comment that I rather not deplete the lounge off their bottled Evian).

This greeted us today:

Old Apr 16, 2019, 6:37 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Pullman Brisbane

Daily fruit platter.

Then they noticed we kept taking water from the lounge (and I did comment that I rather not deplete the lounge off their bottled Evian).

This greeted us today:

Welcome to my hometown. Bottled water is maybe not very common still for most people in Australia as the local tap water is good to drink.
gilbertaue and Stacycrow like this.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 7:58 am

Programs: All Diamond
Jeez i've checked in and out of there twice this weekend (thurs - sat) (sun - tues) and only got 3 bottles for both visits. I shall take a photo of this the next time !
Old Apr 16, 2019, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by tris06
Welcome to my hometown. Bottled water is maybe not very common still for most people in Australia as the local tap water is good to drink.
We typically have it our bedside during the night. Having a glass and getting out of bed is inconvenient.

Originally Posted by sycokid
Jeez i've checked in and out of there twice this weekend (thurs - sat) (sun - tues) and only got 3 bottles for both visits. I shall take a photo of this the next time !
If it helps, get to know Michael Daviss, the GM. He's a really nice guy.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 9:59 pm

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
We typically have it our bedside during the night. Having a glass and getting out of bed is inconvenient.

If it helps, get to know Michael Daviss, the GM. He's a really nice guy.
Had a quick look at his profile and must say that in all the times I have stayed in this hotel of the past couple of years 70+ never seen the bloke at all . Did meet a certain Daniel Lewis who introduced himself last week and he was a very decent fellow mind you . Krikey they even took my mugshot a couple of years ago to put on the so called "wall of fame " in the staff room so staff would recognize me as a loyal patron because of the number of times we stay there and still only 1 bottle of water on Sunday lol
Old Apr 17, 2019, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by sycokid
Had a quick look at his profile and must say that in all the times I have stayed in this hotel of the past couple of years 70+ never seen the bloke at all . Did meet a certain Daniel Lewis who introduced himself last week and he was a very decent fellow mind you . Krikey they even took my mugshot a couple of years ago to put on the so called "wall of fame " in the staff room so staff would recognize me as a loyal patron because of the number of times we stay there and still only 1 bottle of water on Sunday lol
Must be the Sunday.
Look up Michael the next time you're here.
sycokid likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.