Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2019, 3:09 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
Originally Posted by BSBtraveller
Mercure Kensington London. It’s a blank square because I got nothing, zero,zip. Not even a welcome drink. The hotel leaves a LOT to be desired.
This is terrible! If you as a platinum member didn't get anything, what would I as a gold member get? Thrown out of the hotel?
BSBtraveller likes this.
Old May 26, 2019, 2:06 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Dinasty Flyer, Accor Platinum, Swissotel Eleva
1 bottle of mineral water and 1 jar of nuts in Mercure Atrium Braunschweig.
Old May 26, 2019, 3:21 am

Programs: Le Club Accorhotels (Gold), Ibis Business, Radisson Rewards (silver)
Sofitel Shanghai Hyland
Smoked Salmon canape, mini baguette and cheese, macaron, mini chocolate fondant and chocolate truffle. 1 bottle of Evian.
Devastated that I didn't get to try the fondant and the truffle (i had left them for a midnight snack but they had been cleared with the turndown!) but everything else was yum!

Ibis Styles Seoul Myeongdong
Box of local korean rice cakes/snacks
Old May 27, 2019, 10:52 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
Originally Posted by fransknorge
It would be very nice if you could post a full review of this hotel, please
Here it is 😊

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/expert-hotel-reviews/1971469-novotel-sarajevo-bristol-hotel-review.html
Old May 28, 2019, 7:18 am

Programs: Le Club Accor, KrisFlyer, Asia Miles
Sofitel Manila

Le Club Platinum

No welcome gift, not even a welcome letter!

On arrival, and seeing the queue for reception, I asked the bellboy to be let up to the executive lounge for check in but he pointed me toward the queue. It was around 7.30pm in a hotel with over 600 rooms and there was just one member of staff processing check in...astounding.

Eventually the bell boy took pity in me and pulled me out of the queue and sent me up to the Lounge. After a short wait to be attended to, the welcome there was warm (in a somewhat passive aggressive manner) by the ambassador who could clearly sense my ire; I must have been scowling quite heard as she actually asked if I had a headache and wanted her to call the doctor...in a way I admired the thinly veiled sarcasm and probably deserved it! Was kindly offered a couple of drinks (and free flow bread!) having narrowly missed cocktail hour.

Was upgraded to a suite/apartment which while very dated was really big and had a wrap around balcony covering to sides of the suite. Room service was tasty, but didn’t get to the the restaurants as the buffet restaurant was fully booked and the poolside bbq area was closed for a private event.

Not it a great first experience, but will probably give the place another try next time I’m in Manila...if nothing else it’s a relatively traffic free hop from the airport.
Dav77 likes this.
Old May 31, 2019, 8:53 am

Programs: Le Club Accor, KrisFlyer, Asia Miles
Ibis Styles Batam

I used to be a regular here so was checked in to the hotel in less than 30 seconds. Have always found the staff to be superb here (excepting the service at breakfast perhaps).

Double upgrade from Superior room to a junior suite.

Fruit plate as a welcome gift but unusually no welcome letter (not that it’s important of course).

The hotel is maybe 2-3 years old and is a fine example of the Styles brand- modern, clean and a little bit funky.

They also have a cool rooftop bar here.

Room service menu is small but the quality of food is good and it’s really cheap. Breakfast isn’t anything to write home about but that’s probably more a reflection of Indonesian hotels on the western palate.

At around $35 Singapore dollars a night, this is a great value hotel.

Thumbs up 👍

Last edited by joe1234; May 31, 2019 at 8:59 am
Old Jun 3, 2019, 2:18 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, Eurobonus Gold, Flying Blue Gold
Stayed at Mercure Excelsior in Belgrade over the weekend and had a very good experience. Upgraded to a large Deluxe room.

The Platinum welcome gift was a big fruit platter - and a note saying they heard that I like beer together with two local craft beers. It did make me wonder how they knew that, maybe I've put it as a preference at some point? Thing is that I logged one of those two beers on Untapped not long ago (and gave it a good rating)... I don't know how I feel about if hotels are looking me up on social media before stays, but I'll give them the benefit of doubt and assume that is not what happened. Any way - the beers were super tasty and the gesture was appreciated!
Goldorak and Dav77 like this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 2:43 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Nander
Stayed at Mercure Excelsior in Belgrade over the weekend and had a very good experience. Upgraded to a large Deluxe room.

The Platinum welcome gift was a big fruit platter - and a note saying they heard that I like beer together with two local craft beers. It did make me wonder how they knew that, maybe I've put it as a preference at some point? Thing is that I logged one of those two beers on Untapped not long ago (and gave it a good rating)... I don't know how I feel about if hotels are looking me up on social media before stays, but I'll give them the benefit of doubt and assume that is not what happened. Any way - the beers were super tasty and the gesture was appreciated!
99% of men like beer 😃. Impossibile to go wrong !
kaizen7 likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 7:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Dav77

99% of men like beer 😃. Impossibile to go wrong !
I am in the 1%
Old Jun 3, 2019, 11:41 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak

I am in the 1%
gilbertaue, Goldorak, leoo and 3 others like this.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 2:40 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Novotel Nantes Carquefou

Soft drinks and snacks from the mini bar.

Hotel is very conference oriented. So much so that the breakfast finishes at 9am. No good when you are on holiday.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 6:56 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Novotel Melaka (Malaysia)

Old Jun 5, 2019, 8:20 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
IBIS STYLES Deauville Villers Plage

One bottle of mineral water ( Volvic ) and 3 small wrapped toffees. Was not expecting anything so bonus !
gilbertaue and EcotoneHR like this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:50 pm

Programs: VA Gold, IML Gold (*G), Accor Gold
MGallery by Sofitel Hotel Lindrum Melbourne Australia

Received below plate of sweets as Gold welcome amenity together with 2 bottles of water.

I was happy with this as I also received a double upgrade to arguably the best type of room at this hotel (deluxe room with large picture windows).
Old Jun 7, 2019, 1:00 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Novotel Nantes Carquefou

Soft drinks and snacks from the mini bar.

Hotel is very conference oriented. So much so that the breakfast finishes at 9am. No good when you are on holiday.
Did you booked an executive room ?
I stay at Novotel Carquefou 4 or 5 times a year and I never got upgraded and I always have an empty fridge...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.