Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Suite nights expire December 31 - - at the beginning of the day!!??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2023, 1:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 100K

So - The suite nights expiry seems to be processed at the beginning of the day. I went today to book my trip knowing they expire December 31 - quite a big trip with serious room rates. However, they are now expired already as of 00:01 at the beginning of the day. Who does this?

Sorry Accor - you lose out on this trip now!!!
Kestie879 likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 6:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You should call CS on tuesday and ask them to reinstate it so you can make your booking (if you have not booked elsewhere yet).
BinSabai and hotel_user like this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 6:46 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
I seem to recall this complaint coming up last Dec 31. I guess Accor still hasn't fixed the problem... no surprise there!
hotel_user likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 8:00 am

Why wait until the last day to use them..
Old Dec 31, 2023, 6:57 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I also was going to use 2 suite nights expiring i thought at midnight 2024. To my suprise that afternoon they were gone. I will ring Accor and see if they are being generous on Tuesday.

For me why I did not use them earlier? Well because I would like to reserve them for special occasions and at hotels where the difference is more than say 150 euros per night saved.

But knowing they will expire anyway I thought just use them for next month.

Do you know if memberships are automatically updated at midnight or there is a delay? I failed to get to 26,000 status points, but had 80 nights partly because of Accor plus re sign up. I did get to 23,000 status points. Looking on the app and website it still shows Diamond.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 7:09 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by tris06
Do you know if memberships are automatically updated at midnight or there is a delay? I failed to get to 26,000 status points, but had 80 nights partly because of Accor plus re sign up. I did get to 23,000 status points. Looking on the app and website it still shows Diamond.
Memberships are already updated, but if you're an Accor Plus member, doesn't your ALL status change based on the month your Accor Plus renews, rather than the calendar year?
Old Jan 1, 2024, 2:36 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
good luck i used them on a booking i did on 30. December....I would have been very frustrated!
hotel_user likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.