Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor Plus Stay plus availability

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2024, 9:58 pm
Original Poster

Accor Plus Stay plus availability

Hello, I want to purchase the Accor Plus package. Can someone kindly advise me if there are any StayPlus rooms in Aukland on Friday, the 15th, and Saturday, the 16th of November? I am not sure I can see unless I actually purchase the Accor Plus pack, Thank you.
Old Jan 7, 2024, 4:49 am

Programs: QF Gold
15 November, Novotel Auckland Airport only
16 November, Novotel Auckland Ellersie, Ibis Auckland Ellerslie & Novotel Auckland Airport
Old Jan 7, 2024, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Thank you so much. Appreciate that
Old Jan 10, 2024, 11:59 am

Availability in Sydney

Hiya. Am in a similar boat - would anyone be able to check if there is stay plus availability in Sydney, Australia for 22nd February? 5 star hotels ideally. Thank you!
Old Jan 15, 2024, 11:08 pm

For those that had/have Accor Plus for Asia Pacific, what's everyone's experience with it? Did you think it was worth the cost/value?

I read a lot of complains on Trustpilot regarding to finding complimentary night availability or it would only deduct around AUD210(?) value?

Was the dining discount easy to obtain?
Old Jan 16, 2024, 10:34 am

Programs: NZ*GE, Accor Diamond
I have the traveller membership (lowest tier) as they have it on sale from time to time. I think I paid 4,000 reward points.

It's doesn't include the free night, so can't speak to that. I've never had an issue getting the dining discount though.

I'll renew my membership again, as I easily get the value of the card from dining discounts alone.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 12:39 pm

great thanks. When do they normally run the membership sale? or when did you purchase yours?
Old Jan 16, 2024, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by zqsn5678
For those that had/have Accor Plus for Asia Pacific, what's everyone's experience with it? Did you think it was worth the cost/value?

I read a lot of complains on Trustpilot regarding to finding complimentary night availability or it would only deduct around AUD210(?) value?

Was the dining discount easy to obtain?
Had it for years, never an issue with dining anywhere in AsiaPac. Stopped getting the free night tier as I need the status points from paid stays. Did manage to get Sofitel Darling Harbour $400+ value in summer once
Old Jan 17, 2024, 12:46 am

Programs: NZ*GE, Accor Diamond
Originally Posted by zqsn5678
great thanks. When do they normally run the membership sale? or when did you purchase yours?
Last time was around August 2023. No guarantee that will be the same, or that they'll repeat it this year.
Old Jan 17, 2024, 8:34 pm

Programs: AC SE, BA silver
I purchased Accor Plus from the Indonesian website (using my real address and credit card from outside Indonesia). There's an option with two StayPlus nights for about $300 (US). I spent them on the Fairmont and Swissotel Singapore, where each night cost about $300, so I'm already well ahead without factoring in the discounts in room rates and dining, and the 20 status nights. There's also a bunch of coupons for breakfast and upgrades, but those are valid only in Indonesia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.