Accor Plus - Stay Plus redemption guide

Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:57 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
When I renewed my membership it took about 3 days for the Stay Plus benefit to be applied to my account.
As the previous poster said, give it 3 days or so and then contact them about it.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:07 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by theaugbunnies
Call the office that sold you Accor plus to get it updated if you dont see it after 2-3 days. I think they are in the process of updating your account. Since you are seeing the error message, it probably means your account is A+ instead of being a regular Accor account.
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
When I renewed my membership it took about 3 days for the Stay Plus benefit to be applied to my account.
As the previous poster said, give it 3 days or so and then contact them about it.
Thanks guys! I emailed them yesterday, and this morning the 2 night stay plus were reflected in my account..

Is there like a complete list of participating hotels in the stay plus program? It's interesting because when I did a few quick searches, French Polynesia (Bora Bora) was listed as country not participating, but when I checked the "destinations" in the accor plus page, it clearly states French Polynesia is one of the region that is participating..
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:06 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Thats interesting. As far as I know, A+ is for Asia Pacific region and its including Oceania
Old Feb 12, 2019, 4:13 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bluestrudels
Thanks guys! I emailed them yesterday, and this morning the 2 night stay plus were reflected in my account..

Is there like a complete list of participating hotels in the stay plus program? It's interesting because when I did a few quick searches, French Polynesia (Bora Bora) was listed as country not participating, but when I checked the "destinations" in the accor plus page, it clearly states French Polynesia is one of the region that is participating..
You may be referring to a different IT bug that's going around on the AH site. That line actually refers to participation in the LE Club AccorHotels program (not A+) And for many it currently says "not participating". Which is wrong.

So just select the hotel you want and check if you can redeem a night.

​​​​​
Old Feb 12, 2019, 5:28 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Stay Plus usage in French Polynesia requires a minimum 2 or 3-night stay.
https://www.accorplus.com/en/other/stay-exceptions

I would also recommend looking at the full terms and conditions of the program, for example there is a clause stating you cannot use your multiple Stay Plus benefits in the same consecutive nights stay.
gilbertaue and bluestrudels like this.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 8:00 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
Stay Plus usage in French Polynesia requires a minimum 2 or 3-night stay.
https://www.accorplus.com/en/other/stay-exceptions

I would also recommend looking at the full terms and conditions of the program, for example there is a clause stating you cannot use your multiple Stay Plus benefits in the same consecutive nights stay.
Wow this is very helpful! These T&C pages are so carefully hidden, there's no way to find a site map to read them.
Appreciate this!
Old Feb 13, 2019, 10:08 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Ok, bear with me. I went back in to try test bookings for 2 nights using stay plus. Please tell me what else am I missing? It still shows stayplus benefit not available in this region...

I've tried clicking individually per 1 night for every hotel, only paid rates showed.
And also tried 2 nights for Sofitel Private Islands, no availability at all. Not even cash rates are shown..

UPDATE: After trying to search for 3 days per reservations, it worked!
The problem is, the stay plus is only for 1 free night. So for the cheapest std room inventory (aka garden view rooms), rates are at $374 for the remaining 2 nights.
It's not a incredible deal, but it's not that bad either..

Last edited by exploreaswego; Feb 13, 2019 at 1:50 pm
Old Feb 13, 2019, 4:14 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

UPDATE: After trying to search for 3 days per reservations, it worked!
The problem is, the stay plus is only for 1 free night. So for the cheapest std room inventory (aka garden view rooms), rates are at $374 for the remaining 2 nights.
It's not a incredible deal, but it's not that bad either..
That is correct - the Stay Plus benefit is a complimentary one-night stay, which in French Polynesia requires a minimum total three-night stay. In most properties, those not on the exception list, do allow a single night stay using the Stay Plus benefit.

I believe that maximum value is usually extracted from the Stay Plus at Sofitel hotels in Australia (or possibly NZ), due to the rates being higher, but you can also get good value from properties in Singapore etc etc.

But US$174 value for your stay in question seems to be decent value, too.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 12:54 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Hey Folks, did anyone realize Accor took away the "rate calendar" from the search page when a property isn't available for that date to redeem a stay plus night?

It makes it a lot more frustrating as it is incredibly difficult to search for available dates for popular properties.

Or is there something I'm missing that someone can point me to the right direction to search flexible dates to use my stay plus certs.

EDIT - I found the "rate calendar" thingy, you have to click through the ACCOR PLUS link, it won't show on via the ALL site.

Last edited by exploreaswego; Jan 4, 2020 at 1:11 am
Old Dec 21, 2021, 2:07 pm

Is there any way to check Stay Plus availability without buying the membership? I'm checking on the Accor Plus site with Stay Plus checked but it doesn't show me anything. I'd like to what dates are available before purchasing the membership.

Can you buy multiple Accor Plus memberships?

Also, has anyone used this at the Mercure or Pullman in the Maldives?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.