New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Old Mar 5, 2019, 6:16 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear member,

Here is the phone number for US Customer Care : 1 8778 561 464.

Best regards,
Amy
Thank you. The issue has been resolved. I had a Novotel stay 2/17/19. The Accor points were credited accurately to my account, then automatically transferred to United Airlines Mileage Plus program. However they only "arrived" today. In other words it can take over 2 weeks for points to be credited to UA.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 11:56 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by dd64
i also booked and registered before the 12th of feb. looks like i have to wait 10 days to contact for the extra 500 points. only the first 500 points posted. not the extra 500 for bookings made before the 12th.
Same thing for me.
It may have once again something to do with OLCI (Online Check-In)
Old Mar 31, 2019, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nrouxel
Same thing for me.
on my side I had no problem having those bonus points posted. I dont know if OLCI can be the problem again, but I never do OLCI if that can help.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
My last points posted over night, after checking out of Kuching yesterday, again I didn't use the online check in feature.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 10:50 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Same thing for me.
I contacted Accor's CS and I got my points less than 24 hours after ! A good point for Accor's CS
Goldorak likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 6:44 pm

I've been following the discussion about people receiving or not receiving the extra 500 points for booking before 12 February for this promotion, and the possible influence of OLCI. I note the 10 day waiting period in the Terms and Conditions.

Anyway, yesterday I checked out of my first of three two-night run on Stays for this promotion in three different hotels.

Yesterday's hotel offered OLCI functionality which I used. My current and next hotel do not offer OLCI so it will be interesting to compare the timing of the posting of all bonus Points.

Anyway, regarding yesterday's check out (Stage 1 of the Promotion): the normal Status Points, all appropriate Rewards Points and the 500 Bonus Points for Stage 1 have already been posted. No extra early booking 500 Bonus Points have been posted at this time. I will wait ten days to see if these early booking 500 Bonus Points are posted later. And I will also check to see what happens with the postings by my Stage 2 and 3 hotels which did not offer OLCI. Am curious to know if the posting of the early booking 500 Bonus Points will be handled any differently possibly due to no OLCI, or still the ten day waiting period.

So far no issue given the stated 10 day waiting period. I didn't realize until very recently that OLCI can be a problem. I may avoid it in the future and just use email to communicate directly with hotels if necessary.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:56 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
I've been following the discussion about people receiving or not receiving the extra 500 points for booking before 12 February for this promotion, and the possible influence of OLCI. I note the 10 day waiting period in the Terms and Conditions.

Anyway, yesterday I checked out of my first of three two-night run on Stays for this promotion in three different hotels.

Yesterday's hotel offered OLCI functionality which I used. My current and next hotel do not offer OLCI so it will be interesting to compare the timing of the posting of all bonus Points.

Anyway, regarding yesterday's check out (Stage 1 of the Promotion): the normal Status Points, all appropriate Rewards Points and the 500 Bonus Points for Stage 1 have already been posted. No extra early booking 500 Bonus Points have been posted at this time. I will wait ten days to see if these early booking 500 Bonus Points are posted later. And I will also check to see what happens with the postings by my Stage 2 and 3 hotels which did not offer OLCI. Am curious to know if the posting of the early booking 500 Bonus Points will be handled any differently possibly due to no OLCI, or still the ten day waiting period.

So far no issue given the stated 10 day waiting period. I didn't realize until very recently that OLCI can be a problem. I may avoid it in the future and just use email to communicate directly with hotels if necessary.
From my great experience with Accor, I can tell you that if you did not get the early booking extra points with the rewards and bonus points, you won't get them in 10 days...
The issue when online checking is that the date of the booking is modified. This problem should have been solved some time ago, but the solution is obviously not up to date (few years ago, you would not get any bonus points due to the change of booking with OLCI)
Kobetraveller and Dav77 like this.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 2:07 am

From my great experience with Accor, I can tell you that if you did not get the early booking extra points with the rewards and bonus points, you won't get them in 10 days...
The issue when online checking is that the date of the booking is modified. This problem should have been solved some time ago, but the solution is obviously not up to date (few years ago, you would not get any bonus points due to the change of booking with OLCI)
Thank you for this explanation. Now I understand the problem of OLCI.

I will not use it anymore.

I have emailed Accor CS with relevant screenshots and an explanation of the issue. Hope for a quick resolution.

Thanks again !

Last edited by Kobetraveller; Apr 2, 2019 at 3:15 am
Old Apr 3, 2019, 6:08 pm

Just an update regarding the influence of OLCI on the posting of the 500 Bonus Points for early booking before 12 February.

As I mentioned yesterday I am now almost finished three back to back two-night pre-paid Stays for this promotion all booked before 12 February.

My first hotel provided OLCI which I used and all points except the early booking 500 points posted perfectly within 24 hours.

My second hotel luckily for me did not provide the OLCI facility and all points including the early booking 500 points have posted perfectly within 24 hours.

I am expecting the same perfect outcome from my third hotel as coincidentally it also does not provide OLCI.

Yesterday I followed the very useful advice provided by @nrouxel and emailed screenshots etc to Accor Customer Service regarding the first Stay. No reply yet but the stated 10 days are not finished yet so that is ok.

Actually, I am just going to put this down as another Accor learning experience and will not contact Customer Service again. If I get the first hotel early booking 500 points then great, if not then no big deal.

No more OLCI for me.

Last year I learned a similar lesson regarding Accor Spa spending: used Accor-owned spas five times (three times at two Sofitels) and the IT failed every time to capture the extra spa spending. The first four times I sent screen shots of my bill and Points posted to the appropriate Loyalty Activist and the spa points were kindly posted very quickly. The fifth time I couldn't be bothered. No more Accor-owned spa spending by me since then.

There have been quite a few different IT glitches affecting some FTers highlighted recently so I am really hoping that the new ALL IT infrastructure/website/App etc is being tested thoroughly and will be made available sooner rather than later.

Good luck to everyone !
jiunsoh likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 2:09 am

Another update: I just received a reply from Accor Customer Service ..... the 500 early booking points for my first Stay are now in my Account.

Thank you Accor Customer Service and thank you to @nrouxel for excellent advice.

This morning I submitted an Accor Survey from the hotel and I mentioned this issue. It is also very possible that this hotel helped also. Thank you also to this hotel.

In fact .... thank you to anybody who was involved !! 😊

An excellent and speedy result !
Old Apr 11, 2019, 1:19 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Same problem here. I didn't got the 500 bonus points. Did an online check in.....so Accor customer service here I come.....
Old Apr 11, 2019, 2:04 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
I have completed last week my three stays.

All the bonus points, including 500 extra for each stay, have been posted regularly
Kobetraveller likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 6:37 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

I've seen that many of you faced issue with bonus points related to an offer.

I invite you to check the FAQ : https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/suppo...s-points.shtml, to guarantee if your stay fill all the offer's conditions.

If your stay fill all the conditions, I advise you to contact the Customer Care.

Best regards,
Amy
Old Apr 11, 2019, 1:12 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Do you have a dedicated Customer Care email address ( for Platinum ) ?
Old Apr 11, 2019, 2:48 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Do you have a dedicated Customer Care email address ( for Platinum ) ?
what do you think ? 😃

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.