Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2019, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Seems to be a little typo in the email I received. "Register for the offer, book your stay before February 28th 2010....

Ismilee likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 1:09 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by Dav77

have you tried registering by the App ?
The latest update of the App for Android does not work: it does not go past the loading screen. Several users report the same experience.

happygolucky_nomad and Dav77 like this.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 7:14 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by fransknorge
The latest update of the App for Android does not work: it does not go past the loading screen. Several users report the same experience.

even the new one for Apple is not so good ...every time I have to try 2-3 times to re enter
Old Feb 12, 2019, 3:40 am

Programs: ALL Accor Platinum
Can't register either. Keep getting an error message saying there is a problem with their system. Shame I wanted to book by today's deadline to get the extra 500pts per booking.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 7:59 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
I'm confused by the T&C of the Bali flash sale rate and am wondering if a stay booking using it would qualify for this promo.

Special terms
Offer is subject to availability & can't be combined with other offers or benefits. Doesn't apply to groups. Package valid for 2 people per stay. Payment should be made using valid Credit Card. Name on Reservation should match Credit Card, proof of identification (KTP/Passport). Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to book this sale.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 8:57 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by valdor
I'm confused by the T&C of the Bali flash sale rate and am wondering if a stay booking using it would qualify for this promo.
there are 2 types of offers in accor, POINT and DISCOUNT

you cannot stack point offer with another point offer, it can be only either one.
you can stack DISCOUNT offer with POINT offer, no issue.
Kobetraveller likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 9:23 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
there are 2 types of offers in accor, POINT and DISCOUNT

you cannot stack point offer with another point offer, it can be only either one.
you can stack DISCOUNT offer with POINT offer, no issue.
Thank you for answering my question jiunsoh, I appreciate the help.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 1:57 pm

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
Booking period: 05.02. - 28.02.2019
Period of stay: 15.02. - 11.06.2019

Your first stay (minimum 2 nights) = 500 Reward Points
Your second stay (minimum 2 nights) = 2,500 Reward Points
Your third stay (minimum 2 nights) = 3,000 bonus points

And for every booking made before February 12, you will receive an additional 500 Reward Points per stay!

today i checked my accor score and voila:

for my stay from 19.02.-21.02.2019 I received 500 Points Boost February 2019 from the mentioned action. also the accelerator points and the "normal" base points. Unfortunately, of the additional 500 Reward points per stay! if booked before the 12th of February, I did not see anything in my points account (yet).

according to the business conditions
"10. The Le Club AccorHotels Reward Points will be credited to the member account within 10 days of the end of the hotel stay", I wait again then, whether the credit is done on its own or -accor-typical- must be re-started.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 9:16 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by schauschun
today i checked my accor score and voila:

for my stay from 19.02.-21.02.2019 I received 500 Points Boost February 2019 from the mentioned action. also the accelerator points and the "normal" base points. Unfortunately, of the additional 500 Reward points per stay! if booked before the 12th of February, I did not see anything in my points account (yet).

according to the business conditions
"10. The Le Club AccorHotels Reward Points will be credited to the member account within 10 days of the end of the hotel stay", I wait again then, whether the credit is done on its own or -accor-typical- must be re-started.
it’s correct to wait ...but on my experience, all the points for a stay are credited at the same time

what you don’t receive ...you will never receive without do a claim ....
Old Feb 26, 2019, 1:07 pm

Programs: HHonnors diamond
i also booked and registered before the 12th of feb. looks like i have to wait 10 days to contact for the extra 500 points. only the first 500 points posted. not the extra 500 for bookings made before the 12th.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 10:06 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Talking

Originally Posted by dd64
i also booked and registered before the 12th of feb. looks like i have to wait 10 days to contact for the extra 500 points. only the first 500 points posted. not the extra 500 for bookings made before the 12th.
rather than wait for the inevitable 3 year delay (I know I’m over exaggerating things a tad...) to get a response via the normal email contact us channel, I actually tried something different and called customer services. I had a number of queries and he sorted them out all on the phone. Including the missing additional 500 points for booking before 10th feb.
One thing to note is he wasn’t even aware of the additional points I had to forward him the email from Accor regarding the promotion 😂😂😂
Old Feb 27, 2019, 11:48 am

Programs: UA 2MM
If someone has a USA telephone number or email address for Accor Customer Service, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 5:24 am

How does Accor normally handle a reservation that straddles the promotion start date? Terms state 'maximum of 3 stays of 2 nights or more, between 15 February and 11 June 2019'.
I had a stay that was 4 nights, checking in Feb 14. It was a prepaid rate so normal points posted on check in date of Feb 14, but 3 of the nights were within the promotion period. The 500 points haven't posted. I've got a second stay coming up and if the previous stay doesn't count, then I'll only get 500 points instead of 2500 for the second stay.
How has Accor handled this in the past? Should I get the points for the first stay?
Old Feb 28, 2019, 7:21 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by HanBkk
How does Accor normally handle a reservation that straddles the promotion start date? Terms state 'maximum of 3 stays of 2 nights or more, between 15 February and 11 June 2019'.
I had a stay that was 4 nights, checking in Feb 14. It was a prepaid rate so normal points posted on check in date of Feb 14, but 3 of the nights were within the promotion period. The 500 points haven't posted. I've got a second stay coming up and if the previous stay doesn't count, then I'll only get 500 points instead of 2500 for the second stay.
How has Accor handled this in the past? Should I get the points for the first stay?
Unfortunatly, your stay started before february the 15th, so you won't get any promotion points.
You could have split your stay : one night in hotel A (14th to 15th february), and then 3 nights in hotel B (15th to 18th february) to get the points
Old Mar 5, 2019, 4:30 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
If someone has a USA telephone number or email address for Accor Customer Service, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Dear member,

Here is the phone number for US Customer Care : 1 8778 561 464.

Best regards,
Amy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.