Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by hotel_user
I booked and now have done my three 2 night stays.

Had to contact Accor, but now all points received.

Used Facebook Messenger to ask, and received e mail back in about a day or so, with points added.

Still waiting for one hotel to post the nights and points from the stay
My 2 nights stay posted but same no 5000 points for first stay. Do you mind to share how the points got posted ? I guess I Need to write to A+ cS
Old Oct 7, 2018, 8:25 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Completed 2 out of 3, 2 night stays still no bonus points. Was tempted to book a 3 2 night stay last night to collect the 3000 points but felt it was not worth it considering the troubles getting the first 2. Plus a possible sale comong soon.
Old Oct 7, 2018, 11:49 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Points were posted as a courtesy bonus from Accor ( twice the 500 and the 3000 ) the 2500 posted correctly. I have no idea why we had problems this time as normally the points post automatically at the same time as the hotel points.

Indeed I am now waiting for the winter sale that normally follows so you can "use" the points, lets hope they have it with the free breakfast as well this time
tris06 likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 1:59 am

i received the usual points for the hotel stays last week, but not the bonus points. should i contact them or wait for some more time?
Old Oct 8, 2018, 2:28 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
According to the above poster now you can enquire about the missing points as Accor knows there is an issue. I will try tomorrow.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 4:50 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I had three stays of two-nights or more over the past week and a half.

Grand Mercure - received points/nights for the stay, but no 500 bonus points
Fairmont - yet to receive any points for the stay
Novotel - received points/nights for the stay, plus also received 3000 bonus points (all posted at the same time)

I guess I'll wait for 10 days after my checkout from the Fairmont, and then start following up with Accor for my points.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 6:53 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Today, I received my points/nights from my stay at the Fairmont, plus the 2500 bonus points (as it was my second stay). So I'm just waiting on my bonus 500 points for the first stay. Given that hotel has already posted my points/nights a week ago, but not the 500 bonus points, I'll be contacting Le Club today to chase this up.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 12:08 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Normally the bonus points (for each promotion in Accor) are given at the same time as reward points for each stay

I suggest to fill a claim immediately after have received the reward points if the bonus points are not credited.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by Dav77
Normally the bonus points (for each promotion in Accor) are given at the same time as reward points for each stay

I suggest to fill a claim immediately after have received the reward points if the bonus points are not credited.
i called their customer service, and was told that the points will be posted after 10 days. i guess will have to wait and call them again in a few days. btw, can anyone guess the nationality of the call center folks? it's definitely not filipino, the accent is weird, that i had a hard time understanding him.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 4:14 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
I sent email to Accor Plus and they said they will check with HQ, still no news until now. 2 days already.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 9:54 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I have had two stays.
First set of points have posted today. Maybe they're starting to move.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:50 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Having now first stay (2 nights), since I have used all September x3 points offer in Italy.

Let know about crediting points.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 11:04 am

Quick question. I left it right to the last minute to take advantage of this offer. According to the offer, the stays needed to be booked by 7th October. I am in the UK (one hour behind French Time) - so when I finalised my bookings (at around 11.15pm in UK), in theory it was 8th October in France. Do you think I'll have any issues?

Cheers.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 4:14 pm

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
Originally Posted by barafear799
Quick question. I left it right to the last minute to take advantage of this offer. According to the offer, the stays needed to be booked by 7th October. I am in the UK (one hour behind French Time) - so when I finalised my bookings (at around 11.15pm in UK), in theory it was 8th October in France. Do you think I'll have any issues?

Cheers.
you should not have any issues. I had similar situation last year.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:31 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by orson_y
i received the usual points for the hotel stays last week, but not the bonus points. should i contact them or wait for some more time?
I did not get the bonus points either.
I contacted Accor CS, whose reply is "​​​​​​​Due to a technical problem related to this offer, our dedicated service has been solicited and is currently in the process of regularizing the situation"...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.