Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2018, 11:56 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Sneaky Trick by Accor / Hotel ?

Any advice ? Amy ?
I'm not Amy, and I can't imagine Amy can do anything about the pricing you've found. My advice - walk away from this promo. And Accor, as much as practical. I've cut way back on my Accor business because of all the difficulties registering and receiving points. I'll stay if the price is right, but nothing else sways me towards Accor.
Old Feb 9, 2018, 6:57 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA

for the current 6,000 point promo, they now fall back using traditional interface

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...el-offer.shtml
Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:11 pm

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Sneaky Trick by Accor / Hotel ?

Finally managed to register for the offer ... thanks to the above tips ... and now found that the first hotel we wished to stay at for a few days has raised its prices by 30% from what we could have booked yesterday if we had not registered for the offer.

This is totally unfair and unprofessional.

Website does not allow you to register, and when you find a work around the booking system takes some form of revenge by increasing the prices - and its not just on the dates we wished - its for the next six months according to the price calculator.

They take with one hand ... and then the computer takes some more .....

Any advice ? Amy ?
I would say reconsider the trip or book another hotel, unless that particular hotel is still your best choice even after the 30% price increase. Like another poster said above, doesn't matter if the other hotel is in Accor chain or not.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 5:14 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
OH likes the hotel, so have booked, but just feel "cheated". Also flights booked. Would have been nicer at the original price, as last time we were there tried to make us pay for the inclusive pool and spa facilities so setting off with low expectations.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 5:29 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
for the current 6,000 point promo, they now fall back using traditional interface

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...el-offer.shtml
Thanks for posting. It didn't work when I my login details were remembered, but it worked when I logged off then opened this page and logged in.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 8:00 am

Programs: FB Platinum
My first of three stays in this offer now completed. I am curious weather I will get credited the first 500 at all. Btw no welcome drink either... And I am too kind to ask for it, unfortunately.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by KLBGO
My first of three stays in this offer now completed. I am curious weather I will get credited the first 500 at all. Btw no welcome drink either... And I am too kind to ask for it, unfortunately.

i got the bonus point the next day after completing my stay
Old Feb 27, 2018, 2:56 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
#metoo !

Pleasantly surprised. Quite impressive, Accor! ^
Old Sep 10, 2018, 9:45 pm

3 stays to earn 6,000 points.

FOR STAYS FROM 18/09/18 until 14/01/19
BOOK THIS OFFER FROM 11/09/18 to 07/10/18

Your first stay (minimum 2 nights) = 500 Rewards points
Your second stay (minimum 2 nights) = 2,500 Rewards points
Your third stay (minimum 2 nights) = 3,000 Rewards points

Register this offer via this link:

https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/p...-days.en.shtml
Old Sep 10, 2018, 10:11 pm

Does paying with points partially qualify the stay?
Old Sep 10, 2018, 11:10 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by tboons
Does paying with points partially qualify the stay?
. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 11:49 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Well I can rebook my flexible stay coming up on the 22nd (2 nights). We plan 2-3 nights in Scotland at the end of this month. So just need to see how we can get 1 more stay organised probably a weekend stay in Hong Kong in November or early December . That is nice to get this offer, should have over 100,000 reward points by the time this promo is done. By the way I have been having issues with the accor website with promo's it always seems that the promo cannot see I am already logged in. Maybe IT support issues?
Old Sep 11, 2018, 12:24 am

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by tris06
Well I can rebook my flexible stay coming up on the 22nd (2 nights). We plan 2-3 nights in Scotland at the end of this month. So just need to see how we can get 1 more stay organised probably a weekend stay in Hong Kong in November or early December . That is nice to get this offer, should have over 100,000 reward points by the time this promo is done. By the way I have been having issues with the accor website with promo's it always seems that the promo cannot see I am already logged in. Maybe IT support issues?
wow 100,000 reward points! what are you saving up for?
Old Sep 11, 2018, 3:02 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by theaugbunnies
wow 100,000 reward points! what are you saving up for?
Well my spending at Accor hotels (at nearly all hotels for the year) at the moment is around the 5600-6000Euro mark before taxes of course. Mostly because I don't usually need to travel for work so 90% of the stays are during vacations. So if I spent the reward points I would likely not qualify for Plat for the next year.

So my thinking is this. Keep paying to keep plat membership and let the points build up unless I already qualified or there is no bonus point promotions.

I am considering beginning in 2020 I guess I might have 140,000 points+ (nearly 3000 euros worth) by then which I will spend on hotel stays for that year. I will bring it back down to near zero if possible. I may earn few status points but I already will have gold membership in the bag for 2021.
The only difference is I will likely purchase rooms with lounge access but will still enjoy the upgrades.. Then should be back to plat in 2022 and build it up for another 2-3 years.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 3:43 am

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by tris06
Well my spending at Accor hotels (at nearly all hotels for the year) at the moment is around the 5600-6000Euro mark before taxes of course. Mostly because I don't usually need to travel for work so 90% of the stays are during vacations. So if I spent the reward points I would likely not qualify for Plat for the next year.

So my thinking is this. Keep paying to keep plat membership and let the points build up unless I already qualified or there is no bonus point promotions.

I am considering beginning in 2020 I guess I might have 140,000 points+ (nearly 3000 euros worth) by then which I will spend on hotel stays for that year. I will bring it back down to near zero if possible. I may earn few status points but I already will have gold membership in the bag for 2021.
The only difference is I will likely purchase rooms with lounge access but will still enjoy the upgrades.. Then should be back to plat in 2022 and build it up for another 2-3 years.
I understand now, you are qualifying from spending instead of from qualifying nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.