Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Cannot find the reservations on my account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot find the reservations on my account

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2019, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by est-gratuite
I had this problem today....could not see the reservation I made on accor website on my accor account.
However, I was still able to view the missing reservation using this link:

https://secure.accorhotels.com/store.../bookings/home

However, I could not add it to the section "My reservations - My upcoming stays" on my accor account.
Same for me : I made a booking 2 days ago on iPhone app. And yesterday, I noticed that it was not listed in my coming bookings. I was able to add it manually.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 7:18 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I was able to add it manually.

Please explain how you did this.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 1:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Please explain how you did this.
in the app, when you see the list of all your bookings, at the top it is written "you can't find your booking?" with just below "add a booking". You'll be asked booking #, date of check-in, name of hotel and by which canal you booked.
FlytheTail and est-gratuite like this.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 7:00 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Glad I'm not the only one. I tried Goldorak's method for 2 recent bookings. It worked for one I made 2 days ago but not for the one made yesterday. I'll give it another day and try again.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 8:03 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
2 days ago i made a very last min booking (via PC) 20min before arriving at a hotel in Malaysia, received email confirmation but nothing appear in app.
surprisingly the hotel already got everything ready when i stepped in, welcome letter with my name, room key, welcome drink voucher, and even welcome amenity placed inside the room.

so dont worry about the reservation, i believe this time is just the member area affected.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by jiunsoh
2 days ago i made a very last min booking (via PC) 20min before arriving at a hotel in Malaysia, received email confirmation but nothing appear in app.
surprisingly the hotel already got everything ready when i stepped in, welcome letter with my name, room key, welcome drink voucher, and even welcome amenity placed inside the room.

so dont worry about the reservation, i believe this time is just the member area affected.

Excellent !

Which hotel ???
Old Feb 9, 2019, 9:49 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
that is quite lucky! And well done to the hotel for being on top of it! Sometimes, it can take an hour or two for an online reservation (even one made on AH.com) to download into the hotel's system.
I had an unfortunate situation at the Sofitel Nanjing Zhongshan last year where i arrived an hour after making the booking on the app and the reservation still hadn't downloaded into the hotel's system.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:39 am

in the app, when you see the list of all your bookings, at the top it is written "you can't find your booking?" with just below "add a booking". You'll be asked booking #, date of check-in, name of hotel and by which canal you booked.

Thank you.
However, I don't have the app and am using the desktop version.
Is there any way to do the same thing there ?
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Thank you.
However, I don't have the app and am using the desktop version.
Is there any way to do the same thing there ?
I think so. Just look around the site where your bookings are listed and I am sure you’ll find a similar functionality.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

I think so. Just look around the site where your bookings are listed and I am sure you’ll find a similar functionality.
quoting myself here : I had a look at the desktop site and I can’t see the possibility to add a booking manually as in the Apps. Very weird
Old Feb 10, 2019, 1:01 am

I logged in and had a look, but there's nothing like that I can see on the desktop version.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 2:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

I logged in and had a look, but there's nothing like that I can see on the desktop version.
same for me (see post #25).
Old Feb 10, 2019, 2:32 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
Excellent !

Which hotel ???
ibis styles kuala lumpur fraser business park,

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
that is quite lucky! And well done to the hotel for being on top of it! Sometimes, it can take an hour or two for an online reservation (even one made on AH.com) to download into the hotel's system.
I had an unfortunate situation at the Sofitel Nanjing Zhongshan last year where i arrived an hour after making the booking on the app and the reservation still hadn't downloaded into the hotel's system.
i also put in request for late checkout till 5pm in the booking remark, and the key i received was pre-programmed to 6pm.
very impressive.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 3:56 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
ibis styles kuala lumpur fraser business.
Not much around the hotel unless you have business in the area, but a great price for a mattress run to get you over the line if your chasing a couple of nights, and they post them promptly!
Old Sep 9, 2023, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Hello! Is there still a way to add a booking manually to my account? I have had several bookings not showing again and unfortunately, I can't see anything to add them manually. Booking was made via a TA at eligible rate (fully flex paid at hotel) if it makes a difference. thanks!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.