Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2019, 2:23 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Honesty ....

Dear Hotel_User,

Thank you for the alert. Could you let us know the language and country you had set when you checked this Private sale tab so that we can advise our website Administration team?
In fact, this is an issue about some geolocation where there are no current Private Sales proposed, the problem has been shared with the team in charge to be solved.

Kind regards,
Amy
Old Jul 19, 2019, 2:41 am

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
The map still contains the former "Selected by Accor" properties, which after clicking (i) redirect to a 404 error, for example, both "Valentin" hotels in Mallorca.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 8:46 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Sofitel Bogota:

The mysterious Advantages 4 & 5
Of course, this is simply the placeholder text they have forgotten to remove but, in general, it is obvious that the hotels don't look at their webpages when you see the number of mistakes and inconsistencies you have. I have made several bookings recently (in various hotels) and have came across with a significant number of inconsistencies.
This is the same hotel for which I have reported the weird "eau à l'arrivée" recently. This has been changed for "eau minérale à l'arrivée". Still weird to me as I believe they provide mineral water every day and not only when you arrive (at least that's what I expect in a Sofitel in a country where tap water is not drinkable).
Dear Goldorak,

Thank you for sharing this information, we have advised the hotel accordingly so that they can update their webpage.

Best regards,
Amy
Goldorak likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 1:14 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear Hotel_User,

Thank you for the alert. Could you let us know the language and country you had set when you checked this Private sale tab so that we can advise our website Administration team?
In fact, this is an issue about some geolocation where there are no current Private Sales proposed, the problem has been shared with the team in charge to be solved.

Kind regards,
Amy

This is the URL I used

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/asia/...ls/index.shtml

still showing -0%

( I am at BCN at the moment if that has any effect )

oh and this one

https://www.accorhotels.com/pl/polsk...ls/index.shtml

Takes you to the private sales, but then gives the 404 error

Just a random thought : Why make your sales hard to find ? Would it be better just to offer the member the best rate when they look up or try to book a hotel, instead of hoping that they will take the first price offered without looking around ( on your web site ) for a better deal ?

It is a pet hate to have found that once booked you could have got a better deal from the same organisation if you had found the hidden offers. Just be open about it - you are starting to do this with Red Hot Rooms, but in Europe you have to play hide and seek with the offers .,....

Why no offers for the past two years in the UK ? Bring back Happy Mondays ....

Oh and why try to get all the info from Facebook and elsewhere before logging the member in ? this process often fails and is bandwidth heavy. We all do not have T1 lines , especially if we have not been upgraded to the premium WiFi in some of your fine hotels .......

/rant

Last edited by hotel_user; Jul 19, 2019 at 1:23 pm Reason: missing info
Old Jul 25, 2019, 10:17 pm
R2

Stayed at Ibis Tallinn a couple of days ago and just received the usual 'How was your stay? email'. I think I've come across this same GM in other new hotels before

Again, we appreciate that you have chosen ibis Tallinn Center and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Sincerely,

null null
General Manager
Goldorak, Beckett66 and hotel_user like this.
Old Jul 27, 2019, 3:42 am

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Send a price match request: got a answer 3 days later in German. Thank god for google translate these days but sending the request on a English website- yet receiving it back in German.. Ok?

And 2 bookings made this week for Australia. None of them show up in 'my reservations' since. Did get e-mail confirmations. On the website i can't seem to 'add' them but you can on the app. After doing so they appear back in the reservations list. But when you go to another page or logout/login they have been dissapeared again….
Old Jul 27, 2019, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Impossible to connect today on apps (my iPad and 2 iPhones and also on desktop site). It says that my login credentials are wrong, which I am sure they are correct. And as the problem is on all systems, I have the feeling this is another global system failure
Old Jul 27, 2019, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Same issue
Old Jul 27, 2019, 6:06 am

Yes they have ****** it up again!!!
Old Jul 27, 2019, 6:28 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Agree - can not login on web ( desktop ) Chrome and on App ( Android )

Oh well , booking elsewhere
Old Jul 27, 2019, 6:18 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Wyndham Diamond, Bestwestern Diamond & Hyatt Platinum
For 2 days now get "A technical problem has occurred on our site. Please try again." error message on Accor website using both Chrome and IE.

Wanted to book for 4 nights this week. Decided to book and stay at Hilton.

Accor has a terrible Website...
sycokid likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2019, 10:18 pm

Programs: Krisflyer
I thought it was my account. Reset password twice and still faced the same problem. Then I realised it had to be Accor’s app.

Amazing that this can happen so frequently.
Old Jul 27, 2019, 11:47 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by Stacycrow
For 2 days now get "A technical problem has occurred on our site. Please try again." error message on Accor website using both Chrome and IE.

Wanted to book for 4 nights this week. Decided to book and stay at Hilton.

Accor has a terrible Website...
Yes, cannot log in on accorhotels.com . So cannot book because as a member I get more booking choices.
Old Jul 28, 2019, 4:39 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Yesterday I booked 800 EUR worth of booking in a destination where Accor would usually be my number 1 choice. Not a single one with Accor as I could not log in.
Old Jul 28, 2019, 4:41 am

Having the same issue but looking to burn some points as I've racked a few up recently through promos and e-rewards transfers. Took me two days to get logged in and when I do manage it I cannot use points on any rate available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.