Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2019, 1:53 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
Accor can't even get it right on the website for ALL, mixing up the answers for the questions in the FAQ.

i really hope for Accor this “aura of mistery” about new Diamond level will reveal something great for customers ...
Old Jun 13, 2019, 3:02 am

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
If you set your language to Polish, you'll get partially Portuguese or Dutch content from time to time, randomly sprinkled around the website.

I'm wondering whether that's due to someone making typos in language codes (pl vs nl, pl vs pt).
Old Jun 13, 2019, 7:28 am
R2

I just made a booking at a Swissotel by email and included my LCAH Plat number in the message. I did not request anything special in my booking. In the confirmation email from the hotel there is a section: 'Guest request' with a weird mix of previous requests and hotel-made remarks from previous stays at various properties:

Foam Pillows; 1 Bed Requested; 2 Beds Requested; Birthday; Early Check In Requested; Fairmont Gold Guest; Non Smoking; Quiet Room; LCAH Silver; LCAH Gold; LCAH Platinum; Upgrade room per Admin&Sales; For Hotel Use Only; Connecting Room; High Floor; Repeat Guest All room requests preferences are confirmed upon arrival and subject to availability
Old Jun 19, 2019, 7:18 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Thank you for choosing Ibis Cahors for your next stay in CAHORS.

I hope that this is in France, as ....

Specific Taxes:
MYR 10 Tourism Tax applies to Foreign Tourists, per room per night, effective from September 1, 2017, according to the Malaysian Ministry of Tourism. Payable to hotel on arrival.

I have no idea where to get the 10 MYR from to pay this .....
Goldorak likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 4:50 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
My reservations listing is blank. ("You have no bookings... yet. Somewhere in the world, a cosy bed is ready to welcome you. Where would you love to go?")

I have bookings. Does it matter that they don't list on the web site? Or is it just the usual level of Accor web site snafu?
Old Jun 20, 2019, 8:02 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Kremmen
My reservations listing is blank. ("You have no bookings... yet. Somewhere in the world, a cosy bed is ready to welcome you. Where would you love to go?")

I have bookings. Does it matter that they don't list on the web site? Or is it just the usual level of Accor web site snafu?
The latter, this appears to be happing intermittently.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 9:36 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold
The latter, this appears to be happing intermittently.
Are they ever likely to come back? Or should I be contacting someone to get it fixed?
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:35 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
They tend to come back. Hold on to your confirmation. If you are concerned you can double check with CS or the hotel concerned.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 6:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kremmen

same for me at the moment with phone and tablet apps. This is lasting longer than usual this time. But as Starflyergold said, it’s just a glitch and there’s nothing to worry about. The desktop website should show your bookings.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 7:27 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak

same for me at the moment with phone and tablet apps. This is lasting longer than usual this time. But as Starflyergold said, it’s just a glitch and there’s nothing to worry about. The desktop website should show your bookings.
I don't see any of my several bookings even on website when using computer. :/
Old Jun 24, 2019, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
Indeed. Same for me. No booking
Old Jun 25, 2019, 8:21 am

What's with the titles on the tabs now?
"NAVIGATION.DASHBOARD NAVIGATION.BOOKINGS NAVIGATION.LOYALTY.TITLE PROFILE.TAB"

It looks like someone's incomplete school project!
Old Jun 25, 2019, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
Same for me here down in NZ. I have 6 paid reservations, all now missing from the app on iPhone/iPad and desktop PC. CS agent took my call and said all fine in their system, and to call back if not resolved in 72 hours. Been a week but no change....

Hopeless....
Old Jun 25, 2019, 12:26 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi

Same for me here down in NZ. I have 6 paid reservations, all now missing from the app on iPhone/iPad and desktop PC. CS agent took my call and said all fine in their system, and to call back if not resolved in 72 hours. Been a week but no change....

Hopeless....
Same for me for days. I tried to use the contact form and this crashed also. Joke IT, but not in a funny way. I called Central Reservations to cancel a booking for next week. Then I asked to speak Customer Service. The Customer Service lady said that they were aware of the situation and working to resolve it as quickly as possible and that I should not worry as all reservations were still in place. I suggested that it may be an idea to put a message on the website highlighting the issue. This was met with silence, as obviously not in the script.

CT

CT

Last edited by Castleford Tiger; Jun 25, 2019 at 12:52 pm
Old Jun 25, 2019, 2:18 pm

Programs: QANTAS, Le Club, Bonvoy, Amplify
My bookings have been missing for a week too but checked in this week at a Novotel and confirmed all upcoming bookings are fine. Have been staying at Marriott's a bit recently and their app is an absolute dream to use compared to Accor. Such a fundamental part of a hotel chain app, Accor are an embarrassing bad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.