Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2019, 8:46 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
I suspect they think you’re on fire and will qualify for Diamond, so they are holding out.

Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
I'm not sure if this is a bug . . . this is just a question.

I requalified for Platinum about 2 weeks ago with all Status/Rewards Points and nights being posted perfectly showing that I have the required number at least for nights (over 60).

However, my Membership Card both in the App and in my Web Account still show my Platinum status finishing on 31 December 2019 rather than 2020 due to requalification.

I was wondering how long it usually takes the wording on the Membership Card or elsewhere to reflect the new year of qualification ?

Is it just a matter of being patient for a month or more ? Or given that two weeks have already passed is this a bug that I need to email Accor CS about to update me manually ?
gilbertaue and Kobetraveller like this.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 9:34 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by PabloM
I suspect they think you’re on fire and will qualify for Diamond, so they are holding out.

I would have flagged @Kobetraveller too if I was Accor

"Potential fraud case"

NOBODY qualifies for Diamond within the first half of 2019!
Kobetraveller likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond

I requalified for Platinum about 2 weeks ago with all Status/Rewards Points and nights being posted perfectly showing that I have the required number at least for nights (over 60).

However, my Membership Card both in the App and in my Web Account still show my Platinum status finishing on 31 December 2019 rather than 2020 due to requalification.

I was wondering how long it usually takes the wording on the Membership Card or elsewhere to reflect the new year of qualification ?

Is it just a matter of being patient for a month or more ? Or given that two weeks have already passed is this a bug that I need to email Accor CS about to update me manually ?
Not a bug. The qualification works on calendar year and as you are on the top status (for the moment, before Diamond), the validity date will change only on 01/01 next year.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 2:32 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA

that's normal, the date actually tell you the "STATUS POINT" valid till 31-dec-2019, then it will reset the next year. The app / web usually wont tell whether you re-qualify or not, it will only show you the progress bar.

here is a screenshot from december last year,

Last edited by jiunsoh; Mar 15, 2019 at 2:42 am
Old Mar 17, 2019, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sofitel Chicago (2nd and 3rd lines on picture below)
- I can use my reward points
- I cannot use my points

crystal clear

starflyergold and Dav77 like this.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 1:43 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

I'm having payment issues. Anyone else?
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
24 hrs ago or so I had multiple rejections trying to book the Mercure King George Square - haven't tried again since
Old Mar 22, 2019, 9:03 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Only on member's rate

This has already been reported for month (years ?) but still the same issue when trying to book two (or more) rooms.
According to the sales condition I could find on Accorhotels.com : « Maximum 2 rooms at the Members’ Rate can be book per member, per staying date ».https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/servi...ers-rate.shtml

Everytime I tried to book two rooms, I can’t see member’s rate : In this exemple, if I book directly 2 rooms : 99 * 2 = 198 €

If I book one room and then another booking for one room : 95 + 95 = 190 €

And if you make two bookings (to get member's rate) during a point promotion, you are sure to have to argue with Accor CS to get the bonus points for the two bookings.
(But we all love to argue with Accor CS )

Last edited by nrouxel; Mar 22, 2019 at 9:28 am
Old Mar 22, 2019, 9:16 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by 3544quebec
24 hrs ago or so I had multiple rejections trying to book the Mercure King George Square - haven't tried again since
I can confirm there are issue if you try and book via desktop.
If using app or mobile website, it works.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 7:08 pm

I can confirm there are issue if you try and book via desktop.
If using app or mobile website, it works.
I've had several occasion where payment ends up in either "technical error" (Desktop) or "transaction refused" (Mobile app). So far the only common nominator has been Amex...
hotel_user likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 10:27 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Just when I am trying to book Accor decides that it does not want my money. What a diamond experience....

hotel_user likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 10:42 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Can anyone suggest the "best" or the one that work best with Accor for a desktop booking ..... I have been experiencing for the last few weeks an endless search for my "We're searching the best deals for your needs" and no rates to be found. Give up and re load after five minutes ..... then just give up and book on a OTA, who can find many rates in under 10 seconds ..... Is it me ... Is it Accor ? or is it .....
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:01 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I can't even log in on desktop at the moment. I go to log on and enter my details, it briefly pops up with my name in the top right corner and the logs me off straight away.
I think I can make bookings through the app, but this means that I cannot access the website through Quidco, so I'm losing out on up to 10% cashback per booking. Frustrating.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:57 pm

Programs: AccorAll - Diamond Qantas - Platinum
Had payment issue with pullman albert park red hot rates last week. Would not accept am ex that is registered on profile for past 5 years, with $1,000s bookings against it. Would not accept mc, also on profile.

contacted hotel by email, they emailed cc form to fill out. Called next day instead, and agent was also unable to use same am ex card. had to use visa. Used same am ex at checkout for incidentals without issue.

registered complaint on phone at the time - with no care or response. wrote email to accor to complain. received call 5 days later says there is problem with using am ex on website. i said this was not good enough. and they said wait for new website later in the year. i tried to push the point, how unacceptable this was "you dont want me to book with you till later in the year?". And in the end, asking what the purpose of the call was, as there was no resolution or customer satisfaction from my end. complete customer service failure. indeed, just more waste of my time.

tried to book private sales rates fairmont sanur this past weekend. same issue. same card. but successful with mc on profile. great!

NOPE... hotel comes back with email saying they have not deducted from my card and can you follow this link thru to to reddot to process cc payment.

in between the 2 above failures, but booked online with am ex and stayed at mecure launceston last week without incident. (well no hot water last morning!)

wow.... they do try our patience dont they.....

from hotel email-
We understand that you have filled out your credit card details during your booking process in our website, but please rest assured that the payment was not yet made. In order to ensure the secure transaction, you will receive a Payment Getaway Link called “Reddot” via separate email where you can safely make a payment. Please kindly note that only VISA or MASTER card is accepted for the payment through this link.
Important Note

Please kindly be informed that if the payment is not received within 3 days via Payment Getaway Link, we will manually charge it to your credit card. In this case, the credit card used for the booking must be physically presented by the cardholder upon check-in for verification purposes. Failing to do so will resulted in another payment with other physical credit card or cash, while the previous payment will be refunded upto 14 working days.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:23 pm
R2

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I can't even log in on desktop at the moment. I go to log on and enter my details, it briefly pops up with my name in the top right corner and the logs me off straight away.
I think I can make bookings through the app, but this means that I cannot access the website through Quidco, so I'm losing out on up to 10% cashback per booking. Frustrating.
I have this exact same problem for the last couple of days. Tried different browsers, tried deleting cookies etc. The issue persists. Very annoying. I keep asking myself why bother but will wait and see what the new Diamond level benefits will be and then decide if I stay with Accor or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.