Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2019, 11:19 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Ghost Hotel

Looking for a stay in Spain in April a ghost hotel appeared (as not available), the "Data Coordination Test Hotel" in 6/8 rue de bois briard, EVRY, France. The text describes the IBIS Amman hotel. The map shows it is in the middle of nowhere. The EVRY address is the IBIS EVRY location. The availability calendar shows no availability.

starflyergold likes this.

Last edited by submonte; Jan 13, 2019 at 11:30 am
Old Jan 16, 2019, 12:13 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
According to Accor website, one of the platinum benefits is a "dedicated line."

Does anyone happen to know what the number actually is?

When I click that link it takes me to this generic customer service number which, in fact, isn't in use.

And then when I try to find my country, Finland, on this list it doesn't exist.

Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:04 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
According to Accor website, one of the platinum benefits is a "dedicated line."

Does anyone happen to know what the number actually is?

When I click that link it takes me to this generic customer service number which, in fact, isn't in use.

And then when I try to find my country, Finland, on this list it doesn't exist.

Dear wkndtraveler,

Sorry for this inconvenience on the website.
Please find the phone number of the European customer service : 00 33 9 69 39 65 93.

Thank you for feedback and your trust.

Kind regards,
Amy
Old Jan 23, 2019, 2:48 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear wkndtraveler,

Sorry for this inconvenience on the website.
Please find the phone number of the European customer service : 00 33 9 69 39 65 93.

Thank you for feedback and your trust.

Kind regards,
Amy
Thank you, Amy. I would appreciate if you could provide the number of the dedicated platinum line.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 4:29 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
Thank you, Amy. I would appreciate if you could provide the number of the dedicated platinum line.
...if there is one ...
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 4:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I am French and live in France. Even if I speak and read English, my default language of communication with Accor (emails, etc) has always been in French for obvious reasons. For about a year, I noticed that most communications from Accor were in English and that the website was always in English. For an unknown reason the prefs in my profile sometimes switches to English. No big deal but annoying. I put French again.
And, today, I had the surprise to receive my new Platinum card and package...at my office (and letter in English) It never happened before. I went again to my profile and saw that my work address was now displayed 3 times : home address, work address and invoicing address. So my real home address was deleted by the system.
Very annoying...
Old Jan 23, 2019, 10:49 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I am French and live in France. ....
Very annoying...
Now this is serious, you don't mess with the French and their language Protests have started over lesser issues.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 1:20 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I am French and live in France.
Based on your signature and the amount of reviewing you do, I thought you were tax resident in an AF plane
Old Jan 24, 2019, 2:28 pm

I give up the loyaltyprogram and price guarantee. I can book a 3night fully flexible rate for 367€ on the Accor site. An online travel agency quotes 255€ (and a bottle of wine + bigger cashback). After e-mailing the hotel they offer 312€..... No more loyaltycard for me unless they have a really interesting privat sale.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Based on your signature and the amount of reviewing you do, I thought you were tax resident in an AF plane
LOL
Old Jan 24, 2019, 10:26 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Now this is serious, you don't mess with the French and their language Protests have started over lesser issues.
So THAT's the guy I saw standing all alone in a yellow vest on the ground floor of the AccorHotels HQ Building. Explains everything.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:57 pm

Programs: AA CK, DL Diamond, AC SE100K, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Platinum
I was looking at my LCAH account a couple of months ago and discovered that even though my mailing address had originally been moved over from Fairmont correctly, now they had reverted it to an old address that I hadn't been at for more than 10 years. I have been trying to fix it since. Their database uses an out of date address lookup table that won't recognize my current address and insists on changing it to something that the USPS will never sort out. It also refuses to allow me to specify a unit number and my address is in a large building. I emailed the Accor support and did get a response back telling me my address had been corrected, but a few weeks later it reverted again to an invalid address. Have given up at this point.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 12:10 am

Stayed at the Sofitel Bogota last month. Very nice hotel but the billing was a real mess.
My email confirmation said that I'd paid for the room in full. On check out the hotel said I hadn't and charged more. Trying to access old amex statements while traveling is possible but hardly ideal. Turns out that although my email said I'd paid in full at booking (in Oct 2018) that isn't what they'd billed.
Very frustrating, and made worse because the Accor support team have been uninterested in providing a proper explanation. "It's a manual process" was their reply, as if that somehow excuses sloppy work.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Trying to get missing points credited to my account from the X2 Rewards Point offer for a few weeks. Can't even get a reply from customer service!
Old Feb 8, 2019, 12:32 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Wyndham Diamond, Bestwestern Diamond & Hyatt Platinum
Made two reservations a couple of days ago and they do not show up Accorplus profile under ‘My Reservations’.

Contacted Accor who advise that there is a current system error with ‘My Reservations’ and that I have to keep receipts and, after the stay, claim the points if I want them. There is no workaround.

To make matters worse I made the bookings via ‘The more you stay, the more you earn’ points promotion link – terrible system and customer service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.