Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2018, 7:44 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
I have never ever been asked to show a business card (30 stays per year, mostly novotel.mercure)
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 6:01 am

hello nick art
when i have no problems i will say that too
when i have a problem i will mention that too
Amex
i made a reservation with maraks pulman and with holland today for april 2019 no issues with Amex
I got a confirmation today that there are some buggs with PLACES and .they work on it .
we see..
payments made with AMEX last month no problem
greetings
kees
Old Jul 29, 2018, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by 3544quebec
I have been unable to access the Private Sales from the Accor Australia page for about 2 weeks - Just get the message "We'll be back soon" Did get it to show the properties with the promotion for about 1hr 5 days ago but then went back to the above message.
Anyone have a different experience
Helloooooo…….. is there anybody out there?
Old Jul 30, 2018, 4:05 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Helloooooo…….. is there anybody out there?
Been the same for me too. Jeez I wish I was in charge of the IT department,there would be plenty of new jobs in the offering that's for sure !!
Old Jul 30, 2018, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by sycokid
Been the same for me too. Jeez I wish I was in charge of the IT department,there would be plenty of new jobs in the offering that's for sure !!
Thanks, I was starting to think that it was just me. Not that I am paranoid
Old Jul 30, 2018, 11:38 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum

Sent complain to Accor customer service about their promotion “Singapore hotel exclusive”

seems they give 40 SDG daily dining credit at Sofitel Singapore (40 SDG = 25 EURO)

at the end, if you want this credit you have to choose “package” that cost for 2 nights euro 650 ...while standard reservation with free cancellation until the day before is 510 euro .... (nights 24-25/12)

Same at So Sofitel, where we have also a “special promotion” for Italian customers that give daily free dinner for both persons in the same room:

standard reservation wirh free cancellation is euro 363 for 2 nights. With very very special promotion is euro 502 :-)

desk reception at so sofitel have told me it’s my fault and I’m not able to use the correct offer ....and that if I want I can but 100 SDG DINING CREDIT at 100 EURO ... :-) :-) :-)

no answer about that from Accor customer service
Old Aug 2, 2018, 2:11 am

Programs: Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by sycokid
i haven’t been able to get to them either. That said, the availability calendar had been broken for several months and they do seem to be trying to consolidate all these little side booking sites in under the one booking engine (Accor plus now seems to utilise the main booking engine not a “side” one).

maybe they’ve quietly taken them down until they can actually get them to work? That said, there does seem to have been a bit of a decline in sale activity at Accor lately...hopefully it’s only temporary.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 1:12 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
They are back ....booking still a problem though .... and the map function .... never working

Mind you to see all of the sales, as for some reason they are not all shown is to change your local.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sofitel Washington page on Accorhotels and Sofitel websites :
The 2nd and 3rd items of LCAH part:
- I can redeem reward points
- I cannot redeem points

remymartin likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 12:17 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Seems like Fairmont Jakarta somehow not showing on Accor apps search.

Try to check the price for Fairmont Jakarta for stay on October, and its only show legacy Accor brands and Raffles
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 3:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Accor, why oh why is your website consistently #$$%?? I constantly have the issue that if I am logged into the website, so I receive Accor Plus pricing, that either the rate is not available or completely wrong - ie, being dearer rather than cheaper than it should be.

I have just checked pricing for January in Singapore. When trying to book the Sofitel Singapore City Centre, I either can't get a room - it's showing totally booked out for months - or the price is over $8,000 per night. When I log out of the website, I can get rooms around $1,000 per night.

This has been happening for 12 months or more. I'm sick and tired of it. Why is your IT department so atrocious? Why can't you get this right. I've had the issue on so many pages and hotels. I'm absolutely disgusted with your website and lack of service.

How am I supposed to book this hotel. It needs to be better

Old Sep 10, 2018, 12:23 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
I thought Marriott's merger with SPG was bad, but Accor is certainly racing them to the bottom: The account merger after the Fairmont acquisition was botched and it took a few weeks to sort out. Now, I can't even log into my account anymore. According to the website, it's locked. According to customer service it's not. And it has been weeks! I guess I won't be making any Accor hotel bookings for a while...
Old Sep 10, 2018, 2:21 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by Fyd
I thought Marriott's merger with SPG was bad, but Accor is certainly racing them to the bottom: The account merger after the Fairmont acquisition was botched and it took a few weeks to sort out. Now, I can't even log into my account anymore. According to the website, it's locked. According to customer service it's not. And it has been weeks! I guess I won't be making any Accor hotel bookings for a while...
I had a very similar issue and I was not the only one. I suggest you call the old FPC Moncton Call center and explain them the issue (they should know about it already). The usual Accor support couldn’t care less. For me it took them 1.5 months until the agent got it fixed (including having to create a whole new account and me using all sorts of different pcs laptops and browsers tp fogure out the problem etc.).
However, sometimes it works to unlock the account by using the forgotten password feature on the fairmont website! Not the LeClub one, but the fairmont. Try resetting your password and in 2 out of 3 cases this unlocks the account.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: AC E50K MM * DL MM * HH Diamond * Marriott Lifetime Titanium * Queen's '92
The most bizarre error message ever... trying to book a day use room at the Sofitel LHR for December 11. Get all the way to the end, have selected room, CC info in...

"Your payment has been refused.

Beneficiary arrival hour is mandatory."

Huh?
1flyer likes this.

Last edited by Simon; Sep 13, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Old Sep 16, 2018, 10:02 pm

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Originally Posted by Simon
The most bizarre error message ever... trying to book a day use room at the Sofitel LHR for December 11. Get all the way to the end, have selected room, CC info in...

"Your payment has been refused.

Beneficiary arrival hour is mandatory."

Huh?
That error has been happening for months sadly. I enquired with Accor and received an unhelpful response.

The property franchisee is aware of the problem and suggested either book with an OTA (no points though) or try and book with hotel direct - good luck with that as when I tried my call was never returned as “there was no one available at the moment”.

As it happened my timings worked to book a normal overnight room but then check out early, which was cheaper than a day use rate. However, that just happened to work for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.