Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:15 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Maybe wait until its 2nd July in the whole world
Old Jul 1, 2018, 10:43 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by MPC

Seems that the famous accor IT team has not yet updated the app and website. Grateful if Amy will help convey the message
Well my stays at Swissotel has been transferred over to my LeCLub account already.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 11:55 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by MPC

Seems that the famous accor IT team has not yet updated the app and website. Grateful if Amy will help convey the message
tried to book fairmont dubai and saw similar sight.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 3:47 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
It shows correctly now ^

Old Jul 2, 2018, 12:11 pm
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Quick question: To change the language on the webpage do I really have to switch the country as well?
This is such an inconvenience and the german translations on the website are jsut bad and confusing.
Is there a way around this?
Old Jul 2, 2018, 12:17 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Quick question: To change the language on the webpage do I really have to switch the country as well?
This is such an inconvenience and the german translations on the website are jsut bad and confusing.
Is there a way around this?
I'm afraid that's the only way.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 1:34 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
When checking rates there appears to be price inconsistency with certain Fairmont Hotels when booked via Fairmont.com -v- Accor.com.

An example is Fairmont Royal Pam Marrakech which on Accor.com isn't currently offering the 5% Le Club Accor member discount but Fairmont.com is for the same dates on the same rate. The choice of rates is also greater at Fairmont.com compared to Accor.com although the Fairmont.com site doesn't seem to be offering a Platinum guaranteed availability rate.

Currently worth checking rates for Fairmont properties on both sites before booking to be sure you're getting the best rate.

Last edited by cwl; Jul 4, 2018 at 5:24 am
Old Jul 4, 2018, 3:48 am

Programs: Accor Platinum
Anyone else having issues making longer reservations? Constantly getting technical errors when searching for anything longer about a week up to 25 nights. (Accor Plus, 0 comp night certs on account).
Old Jul 6, 2018, 9:13 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Wow, does this website suck! First, it was jumping multiple hoops to be able to set up a password to log in. I finally managed to do that, and none of my Fairmont info is there-none-including my past stay or my upcoming reservation. So I went to email them, and you MUST ATTACH a file or you can't email them-IT IS FREAKING MANDATORY!!!! Who designed this website? I can see I won't be staying at Fairmonts much longer.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by Runner123
Wow, does this website suck! First, it was jumping multiple hoops to be able to set up a password to log in. I finally managed to do that, and none of my Fairmont info is there-none-including my past stay or my upcoming reservation. So I went to email them, and you MUST ATTACH a file or you can't email them-IT IS FREAKING MANDATORY!!!! Who designed this website? I can see I won't be staying at Fairmonts much longer.
i found the trick click on the X to removed it

Old Jul 7, 2018, 9:30 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, Accor Platinum, AMEX FHR
I tried to open Accor Places and when I try to login I get "App not setup. This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it...." :\

I also got a rewards points promotion (up to 1500 points in North America and 1000 points for Fairmont), but the bookings need to be done after a certain date.. I already had reservations but decided to make new ones to be able to get the promo. However, the new reservations don't appear in my account. I tried to manually add them, but the system says that I already have a similar reservation so it won't add them... wow, Accor IT seems GREAT!!
Old Jul 11, 2018, 4:19 pm

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Are reservations made through a GDS system (ie: Not Expedia or Hotels.com but actual corporate travel agent GDS) for AccorHotels supposed to automatically show as upcoming reservations on the Accor site? I have made such booking 2 days ago but cannot see it through the app or website...
Old Jul 11, 2018, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by YOWCDNFF
Are reservations made through a GDS system (ie: Not Expedia or Hotels.com but actual corporate travel agent GDS) for AccorHotels supposed to automatically show as upcoming reservations on the Accor site? I have made such booking 2 days ago but cannot see it through the app or website...
It’s not always showing up. You may need to add it manually.
YOWCDNFF likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 9:03 am

Programs: FB Platinum
"We’ll be back soon.
We are temporarily performing some maintenance in order to provide you with the best experience.
Please excuse us for the inconvenience.
In the meantime, please contact the hotel directly should you wish to make or modify a booking."

I am taking my business elsewhere, and guess many others are doing that at the moment. Accor must loose millions on this booking site down-time. Lasted for atleast 24 hrs.
Eagle_traveler likes this.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 11:02 am

Programs: UA MM1K,AA EXP
I have to use Accor once a year. Their web site has always been miserable, down, maintaining, or somehow otherwise unavailable. You cannot get missing points credited online, by phone, by mail, or any way known to man. These lose points, remove points, and I avoid them if possible.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.