Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2018, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by cwl
The hotel is Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses, Rabat, Morocco.

As of yesterday customer care have told me they have spoken with the hotel who have advised they had a IT issue with their systems which caused problems with a number of reservations made in recent days. The hotel however are still declining to honour the affected reservations.

Customer care have told me they are going to try again today to contact someone more senior at the hotel to try to resolve.

My own emails to the hotels General Manager, Duty Manager and Revenue Manager requesting they resolve the problem remain unanswered after 5 days. The hotel has however confirmed that my emails have been received.
Unacceptable. This is a concrete example where Accor lacks authority with individual hotels. That kind of case should be resolved in just a couple of hours upon order from HQ if the hotel shows badwill. And you are Platinum...

Originally Posted by narvik
At this point, I'd take my business elsewhere and avoid that hotel at all costs.
Hopefully they will honor their commitment though.
+1
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 10:48 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Maybe the hotel dont want lower sale revenue, so they cancelling the promotional booking and force people book at prepaid rate?
Old Jun 9, 2018, 9:55 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Originally Posted by narvik
At this point, I'd take my business elsewhere and avoid that hotel at all costs.
Hopefully they will honor their commitment though.
The option of going elsewhere unfortunately doesn't work as friends we are meeting up with have already booked to stay at this hotel.

After 8 days, numerous emails, telephone calls, intervention of Accor Customer Care, obtaining written confirmation form my bank that payment was made but then returned by the hotel the hotel advised by email "Following the meeting with our Deputy Director and Chief Financial Office please complete the attached document so we can recharge your credit card and send you the confirmations." No explanation, no apology but an assertion that this issue has never happened at their hotel before (contrary to what Customer Care specifically told me) but the reservation now confirmed at the original rate and confirmed by email.

Success in getting the hotel to honour the reservations but a zero score in terms of customer satisfaction. I will stay at the hotel with low expectations but a hope that customer service can only get better. A hotel review to follow once the stay completes in August.
narvik and testman like this.
Old Jun 9, 2018, 4:37 pm

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
I've stayed in two higher end Accor properties in Morocco (Sofitel and Pullman), and in both the properties seemed poorly managed and difficult to deal with on reservations, status benefits etc and I now actively avoid the brands when I visit this country.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 3:43 am

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
I haven’t been able to get the booking engine in the app or website to work all morning. Anyone else facing the same issue?
Old Jun 14, 2018, 5:41 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Marriott / SPG PLAT Premier, USELESS Accor Plus PLAT
Originally Posted by Woodbinerich
I haven’t been able to get the booking engine in the app or website to work all morning. Anyone else facing the same issue?
Yes. I have the same problem using both Chrome and Firefox. Unable to make any booking. Technical error when loading the hotel rates.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 6:57 am

Programs: HHonnors diamond
hi all
i noticed today that my last stay and point credit has dissapeared from my account. now written account regulisation and points deducted. also stay nights deducted. any advice ? stay was booked using the summer promotion for europe plat x4 points.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by dd64
hi all
i noticed today that my last stay and point credit has dissapeared from my account. now written account regulisation and points deducted. also stay nights deducted. any advice ? stay was booked using the summer promotion for europe plat x4 points.
This has happened in the past to me. You’ll be fine at the end, but you’d better contact CS quickly to sort this out.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 10:47 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Marriott / SPG PLAT Premier, USELESS Accor Plus PLAT
Originally Posted by happygolucky_nomad
Yes. I have the same problem using both Chrome and Firefox. Unable to make any booking. Technical error when loading the hotel rates.
Unable to make any booking right now. Technical error when loading the credit card details page. Been trying for 1 hour using both Chrome and Firefox. Garbage Accor IT as usual.

No SPG or Marriott hotel for this destination.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 12:28 pm

today received amail from pulman jakarta
welcome in our hotel
No booking made , still no excuses for this mistake
kees
Old Jun 25, 2018, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by nkob
today received amail from pulman jakarta
welcome in our hotel
No booking made , still no excuses for this mistake
kees
I would not expect any excuse for this. No big deal !
Old Jun 25, 2018, 10:17 pm

this morning a excuse about the mail
and a explanation about the circumstances
nice mail
kees
Old Jun 30, 2018, 6:33 pm

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
can not book a room: after entering city and dates nothing happens, great...
Firefox bookmark get me here https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/asia/index.shtml
via google search and https://www.accorhotels.com/index.jsp i get here with same result https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/thailand/index.shtml
Old Jul 1, 2018, 5:03 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
I have a flexible reservation using 70,000 points and my plans have changed. Yesterday I could not access my bookings. Today I cannot access my account, either through website using Chrome or IE or the App. I called Customer Service yesterday to be told that there was 'no problem with the website - please clear your cache. I tried to raise a ticket but the Contact form is not working either. Shambles.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 8:22 pm
MPC

Programs: CX DM, SPG PLT, Accor PLT, IHG PLT AMB, Hyatt DM, HH DM

Seems that the famous accor IT team has not yet updated the app and website. Grateful if Amy will help convey the message

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.