Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2019, 9:38 am

problem solved
all my rersevations are there again
greetings kees
Old Jul 10, 2019, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Honesty ....

Dav77 likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by nkob
problem solved
all my rersevations are there again
greetings kees
Likewise, back to 'normal' .....
Old Jul 15, 2019, 12:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sofitel Bogota

Sofitel Bogota:

The mysterious Advantages 4 & 5
Of course, this is simply the placeholder text they have forgotten to remove but, in general, it is obvious that the hotels don't look at their webpages when you see the number of mistakes and inconsistencies you have. I have made several bookings recently (in various hotels) and have came across with a significant number of inconsistencies.
This is the same hotel for which I have reported the weird "eau ŕ l'arrivée" recently. This has been changed for "eau minérale ŕ l'arrivée". Still weird to me as I believe they provide mineral water every day and not only when you arrive (at least that's what I expect in a Sofitel in a country where tap water is not drinkable).
Old Jul 15, 2019, 1:19 am
R2

Hotel extras 1 and 2 also seem a bit 'forced'...strategic location and a perfect startpoint, say what?
Old Jul 16, 2019, 2:43 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
I can not access my account today...
Old Jul 16, 2019, 3:50 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Let's go on a journey......

Yesterday an email popped into my inbox touting "New restaurants, new flavours – gourmets welcome at Sofitel" (remember how CEO Bazin is now keen on augmented hospitality, i.e. we should use all hotel services even if we are not staying overnight). The email advertises the new restaurant of the Sofitel Brussels Europe (down the road from my home), now called 1040.

Let's discover "more" but oddly you get to the hotel's main website, not directly the restaurant. If you click on restaurants&bars you get information about a restaurant that does not exist any longer, the BE Café Marché Jourdan.

But what is this? Scroll down (most users will have given up by now) you find the touted "1040"

Hooray, finally we have found the nondescript verbiage about the new restaurant. Now what do people who are interested in a restaurant want to see? (I use the term interested very loosely by now) It is usually a menu, so let's click on "menu" and indeed a menu pops up. A menu for BE Café Marché Jourdan, the now defunct restaurant.

A menu one might add that was already extremely outdated when the restaurant was still in operation. Last updated spring 2017, no wonder it was a failure.

This ends our merry journey trying to find out more about the new restaurant. We have clicked, and clicked some more but have found exactly zero information that is relevant. The GM should hang his head in shame for not keeping his website up to date and the Accor PR team needs a stern talking to about wasting opportunities and people's time.

Incidentally if you still want to know more about the restaurant, it actually has its own website (I provide this information free Accor, no charge ) https://www.the1040.be/ But even there you will have trouble finding correct information, some menus are PDFs, some are word documents, some I fear are probably outdated too. So much for "augmented hospitality", a royal mess that confuses and alienates customers. I wished Accor, including CEO Bazin, would spend just a little time to go back to basics.
Dear Starflyergold,

Thank you for this alert, we apology for the inconvenient. The hotel has been advised and the page has been updated.
The issue should therefore be fixed now.

Best regards,
Amy
Old Jul 16, 2019, 7:29 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
got the log in merry go round today of endless loop of trying to log in, logs in, then says I need to log in again. joke.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

App seems to be having issues with logging on also.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
got the log in merry go round today of endless loop of trying to log in, logs in, then says I need to log in again. joke.
Originally Posted by TomMM
App seems to be having issues with logging on also.
No problem on my side (France, in case that makes a difference). Login OK, account activity OK, previous bookings OK and I made 5 bookings without any problem. All good
I hope it will work for you soon.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 7:00 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Same here. All systems Green
Old Jul 16, 2019, 9:10 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Same here. All systems Green
8 hours later i can make a booking. I bet I don’t even get an apple
Old Jul 16, 2019, 11:14 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin

8 hours later i can make a booking. I bet I don’t even get an apple
Don't worry. They may forget to clear the one from the previous guest.
LeClubVirgin and hotel_user like this.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 12:40 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear Starflyergold,

Thank you for this alert, we apology for the inconvenient. The hotel has been advised and the page has been updated.
The issue should therefore be fixed now.

Best regards,
Amy
Thanks for getting back Amy. It hasn't been fixed completely but let's just leave it at that.....
Old Jul 17, 2019, 1:45 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

Thank you for your alert and sorry for this inconvenience. Indeed our systems are very unstable today and it can affect the ability to access and connect to your account.
Our IT team is currently trying to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Amy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.