Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Old Jan 11, 2017, 1:51 am

Programs: M&M, LACH
Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
I just booked two stays on Accorhotel website, but none of the two booking is showing up under my bookings...
The same thing happened two days ago, it took them almost one day to put the online.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 2:21 pm
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Anyone else having problems completing a booking via computer? I tired the usual: different browsers, cookies, etc.

I rarely book with Accor, so I don't know if I'm doing something completely idiotic or if the site is having problems.

ETA: Tried a bunch of things today and it looks like bookings were failing because I was using ZIP+4 in my address profile. Sheesh!

Last edited by LRD; Jan 12, 2017 at 7:58 am
Old Jan 15, 2017, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Do they value membership ?

At the moment, most of the times I am looking at hotels / possible bookings, I find some weird things or inconsistencies for the rates proposed. I reported one those last days in the private sale thread. Here is another one but a different reason.

Ibis Valparaiso, Chile (standard room double bed, 3 nights)
- prepaid rate (non modifiable, non refundable, no breakfast) : €147 for members, €155 for non-members
- flexible rate (no breakfast) : €173 for members, €182 for non-members
until here everything is OK, but there is another rate proposed :
- Exclusive web price: fully flexible (no pre-payment) and includes breakfast. €182 without distinction member/non-member.

So any incentive to be a member here ?
Attached Images  
Old Jan 15, 2017, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
Trying to make a booking and after clicking CONFIRM, nothing happens. Have cleared cookies, used different browsers, etc, to no avail. Problem for last 3 days!
Old Jan 16, 2017, 12:29 pm
formerly gemini573

Programs: CX Emerald, WOH Globalist, Marriott Platinum, AA Lifetime Platinum, Virtuoso, Prive, STEPS, STARS
Same problem as well. I've used Safari, Chrome, and the iPhone app. Doesn't work.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 1:02 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Goldorak
At the moment, most of the times I am looking at hotels / possible bookings, I find some weird things or inconsistencies for the rates proposed. I reported one those last days in the private sale thread. Here is another one but a different reason.

Ibis Valparaiso, Chile (standard room double bed, 3 nights)
- prepaid rate (non modifiable, non refundable, no breakfast) : €147 for members, €155 for non-members
- flexible rate (no breakfast) : €173 for members, €182 for non-members
until here everything is OK, but there is another rate proposed :
- Exclusive web price: fully flexible (no pre-payment) and includes breakfast. €182 without distinction member/non-member.

So any incentive to be a member here
?
what do you expect? As I mentioned in some other threat being A+ member is become liabilities than having benefits
Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:39 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
I cannot add a credit card to my profile.

If I go on Dashboard to "My profile" - "My payment cards", the following message in red letters appears:

A technical problem has occurred on our site. Please try again. If the problem persists, send us a message using Contact form.

I try since weeks. Wanted to book many rooms for some exhibitions (Accor has a good choice in the particular places) and not add my credit card again and again to each booking.

"Contact" form is not available via link (The German message says "Kontakt"). I looked for a phone number but could not find one neither on LCAH nor on Accorhotels except an IBIS booking phone no. ("We are not responsible for that error, please fill out a contact form"). Nor I found a mail adress to complain. The "How can we help you" section leads to questions and questions and menus and menus. A phone number for customer service did not appear on the German websites on Friday, I tried for 15 mins to find it. Finally I found a contact form and sent a message expressing my frustration and annoyance and asking to immediately help me and that I find it impossible to do business like this. Heart nothing since then, not even got a message that Accor got my message. Tomorrow I stand in front of the same problem, I cannot add my credit card, my people ask if they should look for hotels, and finally I will tell them yes do I have other more important things to take care of, and book a Motel One or whatever you want, I am out with my Mercures and Novotels that I promised you.

I am afraid to state that for me it is much easier (and fun) to make holidays in France but difficult to deal with French based companies for business. And you get no answers on your questions or you even find no one who could answer you. I do not want to blame typically Accor for it, it happens when I order goods in France, or want to send back goods, or get the wrong goods, or give transport orders for private furniture, no answer, no answer, no answer, even by good companies. It is even better to call than to write, if you reach someone. Sorry to say this, I really like France and the French. Vive la France.

Last edited by submonte; Jan 22, 2017 at 5:50 am
Old Jan 22, 2017, 7:43 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, bw diamond.Hilton diamond
Originally Posted by submonte
I cannot add a credit card to my profile.

If I go on Dashboard to "My profile" - "My payment cards", the following message in red letters appears:

This again is one of Accor famous IT issues same problem here.
With me he had a cc on file but thrown it out and asked me for a new one.

Same red letters when I try to go to the page.
And error message could not ad when I try to save my card currently used.

However try to add it in the app
Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:44 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
There may have been some issues over the weekend - but booking this morning it all worked.

For the first time I have also had my credit card details pre populated (only needed to key in the verification code).

What didn't work is that on the personal details screen on the booking, I wasn't able to edit anything.
In my case I wanted to change the nationality as for some reason it did not pull that from my profile and instead listed my nationality as Singapore (where I live). The pull down menu did not work.

The confirmation email now also has a new look for me.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 9:23 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
any one know how to look into "monthly" availability for complimentary night?
Old Jan 23, 2017, 12:10 pm

no change

Auf unserer Site ist ein technisches Problem aufgetreten. Bitte probieren Sie es später noch einmal. Sollte das Problem fortdauern, können Sie uns eine Nachricht schicken indem Sie uns in der Rubrik « Kontakt » schreiben.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 1:53 am

Originally Posted by submonte
no change

Auf unserer Site ist ein technisches Problem aufgetreten. Bitte probieren Sie es später noch einmal. Sollte das Problem fortdauern, können Sie uns eine Nachricht schicken indem Sie uns in der Rubrik « Kontakt » schreiben.
Just tried again:

A technical problem has occurred on our site. Please try again. If the problem persists, send us a message using Contact form.

No reaction from Accor customer service on my contact form yet (was Friday). Seem they are not interested in business. I am checking Wyndham/TRYP hotels now for such purposes like exhibitions when we have to book many rooms for 4 nights or so, they have reasonable offers for hotels near trade fair locations and the website works.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 6:42 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
My old friend is back - and this time even if my status hasn't changed..
Attached Images  
Old Jan 26, 2017, 5:45 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
same here :

Not a valid identification. Please try again or create a profile (My Profile).
Old Jan 26, 2017, 5:50 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Since the early days of 2017 I've been getting frustrated to even see prices of hotels in an area. Most (95%) of the times in the list of hotels, nightly prices are showing 0 for most if not all hotels. Only after clicking on the individual hotels can I see the actual nightly price there.

And there are times (30-40%) when the list of hotels won't even come up.

Things are worse using the (iPhone) app.

What's going on in here? Can everything be rolled back to before please? At least it worked reasonably well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.