Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

LCAH email customer service reply timeframe.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2016, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.

I have had cause to contact Accor customer services via email for three separate purposes over the past six months or so.

Each time it has taken them a minimum of seven days to get back to me.
I also notice that the automatic response to inform me that they have received my email arrives only a few minutes before their real response does !!!

Is this experience standard from Le Club Accor ?

I am a Platinum member and find it quite astonishing.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 1:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: Accor, IHG, LH, BAEC, DB
I contacted support today (accorreservations@accor-customercareDOTcom) and got the automated response confirming the email receipt within a few hours.

I think the last time I contacted them, the actual response took about two days.

EDIT: This time, the responded after three days.

Last edited by fppmongo; Oct 23, 2016 at 5:08 am
Old Oct 23, 2016, 3:41 am

Programs: VS, BA, HH Gold
Shocking customer service response time

Ive been phoning them every week for the last 6 weeks, trying to get my wife's account unlocked and missing points for a stay at the start of Sept.

Still no idea when it will be resolved, shame as was considering moving some spend away from Hilton to them, but this dreadful lack of action is preventing me from considering them, buyer beware.!
Old Oct 23, 2016, 9:31 am

Programs: Trying my best to love Le Club Accor (Gold)
Took me 7 working days for them to reply on my missing stay/points credit
Old Oct 23, 2016, 8:17 pm
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
I'm platinum and have to contact them for about 1 out of every 5-6 stays to post/correct points. The first response usually is within 2-7 days, often just a cut & paste email that may or may not have any relevance to my request. My second/third email has taken anywhere between 2d-4 weeks to get a response, full resolution has taken up to 8 weeks!
You have to be patient - or just let it go. If it's not a lot of points, it's not worth the effort to me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.