Search

Accor Plus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2016, 1:44 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Accor Plus

I've decided to start a new threat only on Accor Plus as it seems they are starting to get busy with more specific promotions just for Accor Plus members.

I have just received the following email:

Enjoy a relaxing holiday getaway in some of the most sought-after resort destinations in Asia with this exclusive offer just for members.

Stay 5 nights at one of 7 selected hotels and resorts in Bali and Lombok from Only IDR 5,588,000 NET for 2 adults (was IDR 9,129,450 NET) and enjoy:
• Delicious daily breakfast
• Return airport transfers
• One time lunch or dinner*
• One time relaxing massage*
• Additional benefits and unique privileges to each hotel
• Plus something extra just for Gold and Platinum members

The option to extend your stay to 8 nights:
From only IDR 8,188,000 NET (was IDR 13,738,002 NET).
T&C:

Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 04/07/2016 to 20/12/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Bali and Lombok and booked between 01/07/2016 and 31/07/2016
2. Minimum and Maximum of 3 or 5 nights at Novotel Lombok and 5 or 8 nights stay apply on selected Bali hotels
3. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Exclusive Loyalty campaign.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made online at AccorHotels.com and applications, our participating brands websites and via AccorHotels Call Centre. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer
5. You must provide your Accor Plus card number when making your reservation and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay
6. Packages are available for 3 and 5 nights for Novotel Lombok and 5 and 8 nights for Bali hotels
7. These offers cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or benefits/special offers/other discounts and does not apply to groups
8. Valid at the following participating hotels in Bali and Lombok: Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana, Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua – MGallery Collection, Novotel Bali Benoa, Novotel Bali Nusa Dua, Novotel Lombok and Mercure Bali Legian
I have played around with the dates and and looked at the week before Christmas.

For a basic Luxury room:

The cheapest rate I am getting is EUR728.94 "members stay longer and receive more -37%" - (Prepaid, No breakfast)

The next rate is the above-mentioned special Bali Lombok deal and the price is EUR743.81

So if you consider everything you are getting, this is really not a bad deal. The "Special for Gold and Platinum" is:
Gold: 1x After French High-tea
Platinum: 1x 3 course set menu at Cut Catch Cucina
Old Jul 1, 2016, 3:52 pm

Programs: UA PG 1MM - AccorPlus Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue

I have played around with the dates and and looked at the week before Christmas.

For a basic Luxury room:

The cheapest rate I am getting is EUR728.94 "members stay longer and receive more -37%" - (Prepaid, No breakfast)

The next rate is the above-mentioned special Bali Lombok deal and the price is EUR743.81

So if you consider everything you are getting, this is really not a bad deal. The "Special for Gold and Platinum" is:
Gold: 1x After French High-tea
Platinum: 1x 3 course set menu at Cut Catch Cucina
Nice! I see you are based in Singapore. Unfortunately not such offer received here (Accor Plus based in Australia). Local offers seem to be pretty underwhelming. Does your offer require registration? Can you confirm the exact dates you are using to get the above prices, I'd like to compare with what I can get locally for the same properties...
Old Jul 1, 2016, 5:33 pm

Programs: QF Gold
I can see the offer from the Accor Plus Aussie website.
Click on offers, change country to Indonesia and you can see the offer.

Prices quoted are in rupiah.

Enjoy a relaxing holiday getaway in some of the most sought-after resort destinations in Asia with this exclusive offer just for members.

Stay 5 nights at one of 7 selected hotels and resorts in Bali and Lombok from Only IDR 5,588,000 NET for 2 adults (was IDR 9,129,450 Net) and enjoy:
• Delicious daily breakfast
• Return airport transfers
• One lunch or dinner*
• One relaxing massage*
• And additional benefits and privileges unique to each hotel
• Plus something extra just for Gold and Platinum members

The option to extend your stay to 8 nights: From only IDR 8,188,000 NET (was IDR 13,738,002 Net).

Accor Plus members get additional 10% off when booking this offer.
If using/combining with a Complimentary night voucher, all benefits of the “Exclusive Bali & Lombok Holiday Deals” will be void.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 7:14 pm
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by M@rcoPolo
Nice! I see you are based in Singapore. Unfortunately not such offer received here (Accor Plus based in Australia). Local offers seem to be pretty underwhelming. Does your offer require registration? Can you confirm the exact dates you are using to get the above prices, I'd like to compare with what I can get locally for the same properties...
I was looking at 13-18 Dec.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 2:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

I'm looking for a stay in Nov. Is the promo worthwhile for the sofitel or should I wait till another private sale?
Old May 25, 2017, 10:42 pm
Suspended

Hi everyone,
Sorry for bumping this thread up but I have some questions on the program and did not find the answer. ( please redirect me if there is a thread on this)
I am interested in opening an account as the 50% on food will easily absorb the annual fees. (unless I am missing someting as I usually stay in Sofitel bills are always above 50 usd for two at least)
- First question and I think the big one, can I open an account if I am based outside Asia-Pacific (France ). I can see that therr are different prices from region so I guess no otherwose it would bean easy "arbitrage"
- How will this membership will match with my LCAH account (currently Plat). To my understanding, I will have the plat perks plus de food discount. Am I correct ?

Thanks
Old May 25, 2017, 11:41 pm
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Jeff_
Hi everyone,
Sorry for bumping this thread up but I have some questions on the program and did not find the answer. ( please redirect me if there is a thread on this)
I am interested in opening an account as the 50% on food will easily absorb the annual fees. (unless I am missing someting as I usually stay in Sofitel bills are always above 50 usd for two at least)
- First question and I think the big one, can I open an account if I am based outside Asia-Pacific (France ). I can see that therr are different prices from region so I guess no otherwose it would bean easy "arbitrage"
- How will this membership will match with my LCAH account (currently Plat). To my understanding, I will have the plat perks plus de food discount. Am I correct ?

Thanks
Hi Jeff_

As long as you're spending on food within the APAC region, you will be granted the discount according to their discount structure. Drinks is calculated differently and in some hotels they don't consider the pool bars as part of the disount. But I have not come accross any issues so far (in the past there were some problems using the card at the Sofitel Sentosa, but has now been sorted).

You can apply for the card from outside APAC, but you need to provide them a local address on where to send the card to. So basically no need to tell them that you're not based outside APAC - just have a local address handy. They will not mail it to a hotel address either by the way.

Once you apply for the card they will link it to your LCAH number and they will send you a card which combines your status card with the Accor+ card. Basically half of the card looks like a standard LCAH card and the other half is a Accor+ design. It has been awhile for me, but I think the last digit of your membership card changes once you apply for Accor+.

Hope this answers all.
Old May 26, 2017, 12:05 am
Suspended

Delete

Last edited by FlyerTalker37; Apr 23, 2018 at 11:20 pm
Old May 26, 2017, 2:34 am

Availability

Has anyone else noticed that the availability of the free night in the better hotels seems to be substantially worse lately?
For example, late last year no issue to book a free night in a nice Pullman over a long weekend, but nothing this year.
Old May 28, 2017, 7:29 pm

hi.. i have question regarding accor plus also, if i booked and prepaid hotel stay that is passing the expired date of my card, is it still ok? for example my accorplus card expired on may, but book hotel stay in june, will it be problem in the checkin? (will not extend the accor plus membership)
Old May 28, 2017, 7:40 pm

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
Originally Posted by gaz1
Has anyone else noticed that the availability of the free night in the better hotels seems to be substantially worse lately?
For example, late last year no issue to book a free night in a nice Pullman over a long weekend, but nothing this year.
I still have one night voucher to use. So far I managed to use the first one on a Sunday night at Sydney Wentworth (other weekdays didn't offer it).

Still wondering where are in APAC the best redemption venues.

Any current advices?

Julien
Old May 29, 2017, 5:44 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by generikz
I still have one night voucher to use. So far I managed to use the first one on a Sunday night at Sydney Wentworth (other weekdays didn't offer it).

Still wondering where are in APAC the best redemption venues.

Any current advices?

Julien
Wel it depends where you are travelling.
Old May 29, 2017, 7:44 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by roulette_21
hi.. i have question regarding accor plus also, if i booked and prepaid hotel stay that is passing the expired date of my card, is it still ok? for example my accorplus card expired on may, but book hotel stay in june, will it be problem in the checkin? (will not extend the accor plus membership)
You will NOT be able to use your free night in this instance. You must have a valid membership at the time of the booking.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the new IT system they put in place for redeeming the Stay Plus online will not allow you do make a Stay Plus booking after the end of your current membership.
Old May 29, 2017, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
You will NOT be able to use your free night in this instance. You must have a valid membership at the time of the booking.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the new IT system they put in place for redeeming the Stay Plus online will not allow you do make a Stay Plus booking after the end of your current membership.
well, the booking is not stayplus, but using accorplus sale rate (ie 40%/50% rate), and pay online in advance, is it ok to book and paid for it, will it be problem in the checkin process? (the stay is after the accorplus membership expired)
Old May 30, 2017, 5:43 pm
Suspended

A bit off topic, but could someone briefly explain me the buisness model of A+.
Even if I do not value the free night which seems to be hard to use, the food and beverage discount make it really worth for user. How can A+ take value from that ?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.