Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor Plus

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2019, 2:59 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
I'm jealous - I've never gotten a moleskin book as Platinum.
Then again, I've only once gotten a membership kit at all...

On a more serious note - any update when the bug with lack of membership rates for Plus members outside Asia will be fixed? It's a pain...
Old Feb 12, 2019, 5:01 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
The only updates we have received are delays to the fixing of the bug.

Please see the "A Word From Accor Plus" thread:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...l#post30664461

The last I heard from Sonya was back on 17 Jan, although I just realised I never replied to her because I was traveling at the time.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 5:05 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Marriott / SPG PLAT Premier, USELESS Accor Plus PLAT
Originally Posted by happygolucky_nomad
Yes. I received the Moleskin notebook last week from Accor Plus. It was a surprise since this is the first time I received this gift from Accor Plus even though I have Platinum status for around 10 years.
I just received another package from Accor yesterday. This time round, it's the Luggage Tag. So now I have the Luggage Tag and Moleskin notebook.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 4:25 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
It looks like the problems others had in the past regarding status when leaving Accorplus haven't been fixed.

Having not renewed my Accorplus membership, my number has reverted to my original LCAH number with classic status, even though I qualified for gold last year. Anyone know how long it's likely to take to get them to fix this?
Old Mar 13, 2019, 1:40 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Here's how things are going now:
Accorplus said it's not their problem.
8 days after I phoned LCAH, who said they would fix it, and 6 days after our FT AccorHotels Concierge contacted me, I now have silver status, but no Points Accelerator points for my recent stay. I've received no email from anyone to say who did it or why they didn't put me back to gold.
1 day after I contacted gilbertaue, my status was fixed and points for latest stay corrected. I then received some other automatic messages about my status changing within the next day, so I can't tell which contacts were responsible for what.

The only conclusion I can draw is that in these circumstances, contacting someone in Accor management directly is the way to get it fixed in a reasonable time.

Last edited by Kremmen; Mar 15, 2019 at 5:43 am Reason: Final update (I hope)
Old Apr 21, 2019, 9:32 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
very sadly, starting April 2019, the new issued Accorplus complementary buffet voucher (for new signup and renewal) has removed Sofitel Damansara, so now Pullman KLCC is the only place Accorplus member can redeem their buffet voucher.

Recap:
2017: Pullman Bangsar decided to pull out from accepting all accorplus voucher, no buffet, no group dining, no stay2for1.
2019-Feb: Pullman KLCC chinese restaurant stop providing standard accorplus discount,
2019-April: new buffet voucher no longer includes Sofitel Damansara.

what i worry is all other hotels or restaurants might follow the steps to quit..
Old Apr 21, 2019, 10:09 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by jiunsoh
very sadly, starting April 2019, the new issued Accorplus complementary buffet voucher (for new signup and renewal) has removed Sofitel Damansara, so now Pullman KLCC is the only place Accorplus member can redeem their buffet voucher.

Recap:
2017: Pullman Bangsar decided to pull out from accepting all accorplus voucher, no buffet, no group dining, no stay2for1.
2019-Feb: Pullman KLCC chinese restaurant stop providing standard accorplus discount,

what i worry is all other hotels or restaurants might follow the steps to quit..
I'm assuming that these buffet vouchers are unique for A+ Malaysia and can only be redeemed in Malaysia? I've never received any vouchers of any kind as an Australian A+ member.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I'm assuming that these buffet vouchers are unique for A+ Malaysia and can only be redeemed in Malaysia? I've never received any vouchers of any kind as an Australian A+ member.
yes, if you sign up with malaysia then you will receive vouchers applicable to malaysia only. same to singapore, thailand, indonesia, china all with their local vouchers..

seems like australia is the only country without a+ vouchers
Old Apr 21, 2019, 5:16 pm

Programs: CX MPC
yes, if you sign up with malaysia then you will receive vouchers applicable to malaysia only. same to singapore, thailand, indonesia, china all with their local vouchers..

seems like australia is the only country without a+ vouchers
Accor Plus members in the Philippines don't get vouchers for complimentary buffets either. We get vouchers for 50% off buffets for up to 10 people instead.

Because there are very few Accor hotels in the Philippines, the choice is quite limited.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 9:07 pm
R2

Originally Posted by Chris Blunt
Accor Plus members in the Philippines don't get vouchers for complimentary buffets either.
We do get a voucher for a round of complimentary drinks when dining in a group of 3-5 people, one can choose from juices, soft drinks or local beer. This is not something AccorPlus should be particularly proud of
Old May 22, 2019, 9:18 am

Could you guys share a contact email address for Accor Plus with me? I'd be very grateful.

Background: Despite being A+, thus far I used the general Le Club support in case of missing point requests, wrongly declined Places check-ins, etc.
But recently, the Le Club support has just replied to me that I should use Accor Plus support. All right, that's fair enough. But they only provided me with a link to an Accor Plus web form. I filled out that form and got no response at all. Other than that, I merely have the WhatsApp of my Accor Plus Malaysia representative (with whom I signed up).

But I'd prefer to submit things like missing point requests via email.
Old May 22, 2019, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by lipsum
Could you guys share a contact email address for Accor Plus with me? I'd be very grateful.

Background: Despite being A+, thus far I used the general Le Club support in case of missing point requests, wrongly declined Places check-ins, etc.
But recently, the Le Club support has just replied to me that I should use Accor Plus support. All right, that's fair enough. But they only provided me with a link to an Accor Plus web form. I filled out that form and got no response at all. Other than that, I merely have the WhatsApp of my Accor Plus Malaysia representative (with whom I signed up).

[email protected]

what's the name of your agent?
lipsum likes this.
Old May 22, 2019, 7:53 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

That is different to my experience, because even if I submit a form on the Leclub contact page, Accor Plus Australia will contact me to offer support; i don't hear anything from LeClub
lipsum likes this.
Old May 23, 2019, 12:54 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T

Recap:

I am quite puzzle. So are those hotel still accepting AccorPlus, such as 1-for-1 for dinning, complimentary night?

If yes, then what's the point A+ Malaysia issueing that voucher, as it can only be used in Novotel and ibis. May as well do not issue.
Old May 23, 2019, 12:55 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T

seems the inefficiency still persist until now
lipsum likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.