Wiki Posts
Search

Invalid identification

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2015, 8:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Plat., Hilton Diamond
Invalid identification

In recent weeks I have difficulty in making new reservations using my existing platinum a/c. During hotel search after logged-in, the system claimed "invalid identification" while the "dashboard" kept saying
"
Dear member,
We are actually facing technical issues on Le Club Accorhotels website. Some members may not be able to access to their points balance and their loyalty cards on their personal account. We are actively working on solving these issues and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.
The Le Club Accorhotels Executive team
"
wrote to leclub using online form, no reply so far

I didn't renew my accor+ this year, could that be a reason?
Old Jun 16, 2015, 11:27 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
I've had the same error a few times previously and I've never had accor+ membership. It was always working withing a day for me.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 11:10 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello,

This problem is most likely linked to the current technical issues on the site but the team is getting this back to normal. It may be best to contact the customer service department directly to check your identification number, they will be able to tell you if this has anything to do with accor+ (it shouldn't).

Best,

Amy

Originally Posted by AdmiraltyAve
In recent weeks I have difficulty in making new reservations using my existing platinum a/c. During hotel search after logged-in, the system claimed "invalid identification" while the "dashboard" kept saying
"
Dear member,
We are actually facing technical issues on Le Club Accorhotels website. Some members may not be able to access to their points balance and their loyalty cards on their personal account. We are actively working on solving these issues and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.
The Le Club Accorhotels Executive team
"
wrote to leclub using online form, no reply so far

I didn't renew my accor+ this year, could that be a reason?
Old Jun 21, 2015, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Plat., Hilton Diamond
Thank you davrossuk and Amy - CS told me to ask Accor+ Australia without further elaboration, while the dedicated channel has not provided any reply so far, so this week's crazy sale still drops me out
Amy, may I write you a private msg for you to follow up?
Old Jun 22, 2015, 10:56 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by AdmiraltyAve
Thank you davrossuk and Amy - CS told me to ask Accor+ Australia without further elaboration, while the dedicated channel has not provided any reply so far, so this week's crazy sale still drops me out
Amy, may I write you a private msg for you to follow up?

Hello,

Yes of course no problem. Please send me your membership number and any other details and i'll see what I can do.

Best,

Amy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.