Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Le club points extension and transfer, and account combined

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2015, 3:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver

Have some questions about Le club accounts and points

1. I have two Le Club accounts. One is basic with 1800 points and the other is Silver with 3100 points. Both will expire in about three months. I won't travel before the expiry date, and there are no Le Club properties near me. I see on the website of Le Club that I can combine both accounts. Will the status of my combined account be silver and the points be 4900 points?

2. Is the combination of two accounts considered one activity, so the expiry date of points is extended for another 12 months?

3. What will the best way to spend my points? any suggestions?
Old Jun 17, 2015, 7:04 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by citroenc4
1. I have two Le Club accounts. One is basic with 1800 points and the other is Silver with 3100 points. Both will expire in about three months. I won't travel before the expiry date, and there are no Le Club properties near me. I see on the website of Le Club that I can combine both accounts. Will the status of my combined account be silver and the points be 4900 points?
You will keep your silver status

2. Is the combination of two accounts considered one activity, so the expiry date of points is extended for another 12 months?
yes, your expiry date of points will be extended on the date of merge.

3. What will the best way to spend my points? any suggestions?
You don't need to spend immediately.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 11:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA gold CX Diamond KLM Platinum
So the trick to extend expiry is to merge an account?
Old Jun 27, 2015, 4:18 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
In an old account I've 2400 pts that are going to expire in 1 months, any idea on how to transfer/use them?
I do not need any hotel stay at the moment...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.