Old Oct 3, 2013, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: nrouxel
This wiki is a quick reference resource for lounges at all Accor hotels except Sofitel. (There is a separate thread for Sofitel lounges.)

September 2017: There is now a page on the Accor website of Hotels with an Executive Lounge

Please feel free to edit this Wikipost in order to (i) add content and (ii) experiment with ways to give a useful structure to the information in the thread.

ASIA

THAILAND
  • Mercure Bangkok Siam (trip advisor report)
    • Novotel Bangkok IMPACT - Premier Lounge on 10th floor; great food offering during evening cocktails, but not a broad selection, 5-7pm
      • Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam - Premier Lounge (24th floor)
        • Novotel Siam Square - Premier Lounge - Ground Floor. Breakfast is small
          • Novotel BKK Suvarnabhumi airport : at the business center, ground floor.
            • Pullman King Power Bangkok: 20th floor, bfast and cocktail evenings
              • Pullman G, Bangkok, 27th floor Executive Lounge - Nov17: Breakfast 0600-1030, Afternoon Tea 1400-1600, Evening Drinks & Canapes 1730-1930. Tea/Coffee available other times.
                • Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit Asoke - Executive Lounge
                  • Novotel Ploenchit Bangkok on 29. Floor, nice view, happy hour 5-7pm
                    • Pullman Pattaya Hotel G - Sunset Lounge - Breakfast and evening cocktails - Exceptional in all aspect!
                      • MGallery Hotel Muse Bangkok (new) - Club La Boutique (in the rooftop Speakeasy Bar) serving basic drinks and snacks 430pm~630pm for Yama Residence room category and above + platinums
                        • MGallery Hotel Baraquda Pattaya: small Lounge corner above the restaurant on ground Floor, no breakfast, happy hour 4pm - 6pm with Softdrinks, Coffee, Tea and some snacks
                          • Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 Privilege Club on 16. Floor, Breakfast from 0600-1030am and Happy Hours from 5-7pm

INDONESIA
  • Novotel Mangga Dua Jakarta - Premier Lounge 8th floor - Large lounge with view of the centre courtyard with pool.
  • Pullman Jakarta Central Park - Executive Lounge 12th Floor - somewhat "cold" layout.
  • Novotel Semarang - I forgot which floor it was but the size is moderate. It serves breakfast and evening cocktails. No views but great hospitality by the GR staffs. I was allowed early check-in and had breakfast there eventhough my breakfast actually starting from the next day. As other Accor hotels in Indonesia, no juices or soft drinks provided outside the evening cocktails hours.
  • Novotel Bandung - The premier floor is located on the 3rd floor. The lounge is quite big and open layout. They serve breakfast and Afternoon Hi-Tea (that's they called for evening cocktails). Unfortunately no view at all.
  • Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada - Executive Lounge located in 22F. Friendly staff and nice choice meals are available.
  • Novotel Tangerang - Premier lounge on top floor (20). Nice view over the surrounding area with CGK airport in the distance. Serves breakfast and some afternoon finger food. Lounge was very busy during my stay, was hard to get a seat and even a bite to eat/drink.
  • Grand Angkasa Medan - Lounge on the top floor. Not in use. Hotel will be completely refurbished by mid 2015.

CHINA
  • Pullman Shanghai Skyway - Currently located on the 51st floor in the former Fendi-themed Presidential Suite. Great views. May be moved once renovations are complete.
  • Pullman Shanghai Jing'an - (formerlyGrand Mercure Shanghai Central aka Zhongya) - Takes up the entire 27th floor, views to both sides from different rooms, but Zhabei is not that much to look at. Rather good breakfast with hot items on circulation and staple but varied cold items. "Happy hour" with ample food options and some alcohol only between 18:00-20:00. Soft drinks 6:30-22:00, otherwise fridges padlocked (!) and coffee / tea machine turned off. Adjacent large boardroom can be booked for up to 2h for free, except for 9:30-10:30 when the hotel's management meet there. Very slow and problematic iMacs with colour printer, but the computer room has a nice view. Lounge can get crowded when hotel is full.
  • Pullman Wuxi - Top floor. View of 'nothing much', but one of the best lounges gilbertaue has seen. Unfortunately occupancy is so low that they don't serve breakfast here. Evening canape has a great variety and tastes good too.
  • Pullman Beijing West Wanda - Top floor. Amazing view to West Beijing area with glass all over the lounge. Not crowded; eventhough the hotel was 96% when I was there. Personally, one of my favorite lounge in Accor properties. There were free soft drinks throughout the day. ^
  • Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao - 15th floor. With a view to the main street of Chongwenmen; which is nothing to see. The lounge is not small actually, but since the layout quite strange and lounge was separated into two or three so it feels quite small.
  • Grand Mercure Beijing Central. Disappointing lounge. Breakfast available in the lounge or in the restaurant. Coffee, tea and soft drinks available all day. Cocktail hour last two hours. Wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks available. Canap available during this time. The lounge service is poor compared to most Accor lounges. Even to the extent that there was no sparkling water left and when I enquirer they said "sold out". My request for still water was ignored. Two computers and printers are available for use along with a meeting room.
  • Novotel Beijing Peace: 19th floor, good views over Beijing, nice service and good food offering. Review here.
  • Pullman Oceanview Sanya Bay - top floor. Excellent service with good sea/pool views. Breakfast, afternoon tea, and canapes served. Access via swipe card.
  • Novotel Suzhou - Great lounge if you like longer time with alcoholic drinks. Breakfast not currently served as they are modifying the lounge to hold more dishes for breakfast after getting complaints but can go downstairs to main restaurant. Afternoon snacks, soft drinks during these hours. Canapes from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, alcoholic drinks from 5:30pm- 10:30pm. No view apart from the other side of the hotel across a courtyard.
  • Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza - 25th floor next to the Japanese restaurant. Breakfast is served in the Japanese restaurant or out on the deck has seating. Views of Shenzhen bay. Soft drinks available all day and from platinum members can be taken back to the room free of charge. Afternoon tea treats. 2hr happy hour with plenty of food for even a small dinner. Sushi, 6/7 hot dishes or hot snacks. Salads and other cold bits.
  • Pullman Xiamen Powerlong - A decent lounge with good breakfast options or can eat in restaurant 1st floor, Soft drinks all day. Usual afternoon tea cakes, Evening canapes and Alcohol. Nice view of the inlet.
  • Pullman Hong Kong - Very nice full service lounge. All Platinum members have access. See Pullman Hong Kong and a review with pics here
  • Novotel Hong Kong Century - According to dfs24 in February 2014 the lounge is small, and the spread also small, but the quality of food is above average. See pictures here
  • Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon. Very small lounge, and has a "good and detailed" view of surrounding buildings. Breakfast selection is small - you'll do much better in the restaurant with the masses unless you want a really quiet place.
  • Novotel Hong Kong Citygate - Top floor. Has a good (just good) view to Ngong Ping Cable Car and nearby mountains. Lot of variety of finger foods and drinks. Breakfast is served on 06:30 - 10:00; Afternoon Tea 14:30-17:00, and Evening cocktails 18:00-20:00. Platinum members will get guaranteed access to Lounge regardless room type of their bookings

KOREA
  • Novotel Seoul Ambassador Gangnam: Premier lounge on 16th floor, given a broadly positive review by Goldorak in October 2013 and UPDATED in August 2015
  • Novotel Seoul Doksan: Executive lounge on 14. floor; simple, happy hour 6:30pm-8:30pm, no breakfast anymore!
  • Pullman Changwon, basic lounge on the ground floor, domestic liquor and some hot and cold nibbles in the evening
  • Mercure Seoul Ambassador Gangnam Sodowe: Has a small executive lounge and library on the ground floor. Throughout the day they offer hot drinks, and in the evening hors d'oeuvre and drinks. Doesn't seem to offer breakfast. Access doesn't seem to be enforced.
  • Novotel Ambassodor Suwon, lounge on the 9th floor (top floor) with breakfast in the morning and warm and cold buffet including dessert in the evening. Drinks and pastries throughout the day.

MALAYSIA
  • Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside - Executive Lounge near lobby - Limited evening canape served. No breakfast served here.
  • Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre - Premier Lounge - Breakfast and evening cocktails - Small but nice. Awesome (includes breakfast, then snacks and drinks all day long).
  • Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar - Executive Lounge on 26th floor - breakfast weekdays 6-10:30am; weekends and public holidays 6-11am - all-day snacks with coffee, tea, juices - evening cocktails & hors d'oeuvres (hot and cold) 6-8pm - two computer workstations
  • Pullman Kuching - Huge lounge on the 22nd floor. Great views of Kuching as its the tallest building in town. Lounge has smoking room, meeting room, massage chair, proper tables and sofas. Food isn't great. Serves Breakfast + Canap from 6-7:30pm
  • Pullman Miri Waterfront. Huge lounge on the 24th floor. Great views. Balcony with outside tables. Seperated quiet sofa area, main area has tables and sofa. Food is good and I fixed their coffee machine, so it makes good coffee now. breakfast is buffet for cold dishes and hot is a la carte. Canap is from 5:30-7pm.

MYANMAR
  • Novotel Yangon Max - Premier Lounge on 12th floor. Check-in all day, breakfast and a happy hour after work.

PHILIPPINES
  • Novotel Manila - Executive lounge on 24th floor. Best Novotel lounge ever, breakfast 6:30-10:30am, afternoon tea 3-5pm, evening cocktails 5-7pm.

SINGAPORE
  • Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore - Premier Lounge on 24. floor (good views of Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Marina Bay). Pictures in Post 114. Note: Children below age 12 not allowed into lounge.
  • Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore - Executive Lounge (Top Floor - Level 17)

TAIWAN
  • Novotel Taoyuan Airport - Executive lounge on 9. floor with superb view over the airport (for plane spotters); Happy Hour drinks and cocktails 1800 - 2000, breakfast

VIETNAM
  • Grand Mercure Da Nang - Small breakfast buffet with extensive a la carte options, great Vietnamese ice coffee, soft drinks and cookies all day, small selection of cold evening canapes with beer and wine available. Great view of Da Nang.
  • Novotel Danang Premier Han River - An excellent spacious executive lounge with both indoor and outdoor seating.
  • Pullman Hanoi - Continental breakfast + separate a la carte menu to order egg products. Evening hot and cold snacks reasonable with selection of spirits, wine and beer but no cocktails made. Pictures can be seen in the dedicated hotel thread
  • Pullman Saigon Centre - new hotel. Lounge on top floor, magnificent views over city from different angles, outstanding staff. Breakfast available in the lounge but unless in a hurry, staff themselves suggest to have breakfast downstairs for variety.
  • Hotel des Arts Saigon MGallery - new hotel, boutique style. Lounge on top floor, nice views, french design, somehow poor selection for cocktails in the evening. Still a work in progress at this hotel.

AUSTRALIA

• Pullman King George Square, Brisbane - ground floor behind reception. Great lounge
  • Mercure King George Square, Brisbane - same lounge as the Pullman above.
  • Pullman Melbourne (Albert Park)
  • Pullman Sydney Hyde Park - Top floor with views both East and West.
  • Pullman Sydney Olympic Park - Lounge now used as function space.
  • Pullman Melbourne on the Park - On one of the top floors overlooking MCG.
  • Pullman Adelaide - (opening Oct 2018)

NEW ZEALAND
  • Pullman Auckland - Top floor lounge with immediate views over the University and Albert Park, access for Platinum guests only. Serves Breakfast (limited selection) and later in the day drinks, finger food and canapes 1730-1930.

EUROPE
  • Novotel Mnchen Airport / Munich Airport, Germany - very small lounge with drinks only (unless you count assorted nuts and such as snacks)
  • Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, France (currently closed for renovations) ??
  • Mercure Istanbul Taksim (more info here). UPDATE 09/2015 : lounge has unfortunately been closed.
  • Mercure Istanbul Topkapi (hotel opened in March 2015)
  • Pullman Liverpool - windowless Executive Lounge on 2nd floor, serves a cold/continental breakfast spread and very limited snacks in the late afternoon
  • Novotel London Canary Wharf. On the 1st floor has a Le club lounge, Breakfast, Afternoon snacks, 2hr happy hour with Canapes. Pictures can be seen in the hotel review thread

MIDDLE EAST
  • Pullman Dubai Deira

SOUTH AMERICA

<BRAZIL>
  • Pullman Sao Paulo International Airport (previously Caesar Park) , GRU - on 10th floor. Serviceable lounge with manned reception for checking in and out. Breakfast was good with hot and cold items. Evening canaps were adequate but mainly doughy pastries and bread things so not a substitute for a light supper. Beer, wines (barely mediocre) and soft drinks on offer.
Print Wikipost

Accor master lounge thread (not Sofitel)

Old Nov 5, 2014, 1:39 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
Anyone know if any Accor hotels near London/south east England have lounges?
Old Nov 18, 2014, 11:56 am

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Pullman Auckland (New Zealand) has a lounge:

"As one of our valued Platinum Le Club guests, you may be aware that you have complimentary access to our Executive Club Lounge while you stay with us, which includes complimentary Continental breakfast, and drinks and canaps between 5.30pm and 7.30pm.

While the Executive Club Lounge will not be serving any food and beverage items between 21st December 2014 and 26th January 2015, we would like to welcome you to have breakfast in Tapestry Dining and drinks in Omni Bar instead. (the same hours will apply) when you stay with us in January. The Executive Lounge will be open however should you wish to utilize the space."
Old Dec 17, 2014, 4:02 am

Programs: M&M SEN, ROP Gold, Le Club Platinum, IHG One Rewards Platinum Elite
Thank you for the Wiki page.

Would you please add to the list:

<MALAYSIA>
Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre - Premier Lounge - Breakfast and evening cocktails - Small but nice.

<THAILAND>
Pullman Pattaya Hotel G - Sunset Lounge - Breakfast and evening cocktails - Exceptional in all aspect!
Old Dec 17, 2014, 4:08 am

Exec lounge at Pullman Saigon Centre, Vietnam is awesome (includes breakfast, then snacks and drinks all day long)

fantastic view over the city (probably the first or second best view of the city), rooms are executive floor are amazing

by far, one of my best stays with Accor in a city hotel
Old Dec 17, 2014, 6:40 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by enzo0511
Exec lounge at Pullman Saigon Centre, Vietnam is awesome (includes breakfast, then snacks and drinks all day long)

fantastic view over the city (probably the first or second best view of the city), rooms are executive floor are amazing

by far, one of my best stays with Accor in a city hotel
... And the bathtub in the bedroom.. And no working table... But I agree, the view and the lounge are tops.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
... And the bathtub in the bedroom.. And no working table... But I agree, the view and the lounge are tops.
i got bathtub and shower in the bathroom with a glass separating bathroom and bedroom on the executive suite
Old Dec 17, 2014, 8:25 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by enzo0511
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
i got bathtub and shower in the bathroom with a glass separating bathroom and bedroom on the executive suite
I book the cheapest room and get the executive deluxe (where the bathtub is in the bedroom). But since that's for work and I travel alone it's fine. I've booked higher for January when I'm there with family - and I look forward to a normal bathtub!
Old Dec 17, 2014, 9:34 am

yeah, i really love having bedrooms with bathtub in the same space as long as the room is large, it's a great design

out of all Accor upscale brands, Pullman is definitely my favorite one

some Sofitel and Mgallery are amazing (ie Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi), but in general, Pullman is amazing
Old Dec 20, 2014, 7:49 am

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
Originally Posted by IzoukI

Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom - No longer have a Premier Lounge. Replace with free minbar in room for premier room & suite.
Lounge is closed and the free mini-bar is only for people who pay the executive floor or suite rate. No free breakfast for Plats either (unless already included in the rate). Was told this by the front desk manager who used to be the lounge manager.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by PabloM
Do any of the non-Sofitel's in Dubai have lounges? Trying to work out where to stay.
I have exactly the same question. Any experience or info?
Old Dec 30, 2014, 5:42 am

Programs: M&M 0*SEN (LH *G), TK *G, Accor Silver, HHonors Gold
In Dubai, at least the Pullman Deira City Centre has a nice executive lounge. I was there about a week ago. Breakfast in the morning, some afternoon tea, and cocktails in the early evening. Hot and cold drinks served at all times by very friendly wait staff. At some point they also had dates and Arabic coffee, which is a delicious combo! The lounge attendant was able to help me out with electrical adapters and check-out. This was the best hotel lounge I'd tried (until I went to the Sofitel in Abu Dhabi the day after)!
Old Jan 5, 2015, 12:23 am

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Any other Accor hotels with lounges in Europe? Aside from the 2 listed (Munich airport and Paris).
Old Jan 5, 2015, 5:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Please add:

Vietnam

Grand Mercure Da Nang - Small breakfast buffet with extensive a la carte options, great Vietnamese ice coffee, soft drinks and cookies all day, small selection of cold evening canapes with beer and wine available. Great view of Da Nang.

Pullman Hanoi - Continental breakfast only with no separate a la carte menu meaning you can't even order eggs. Not worth having breakfast in the lounge - downstairs has better selection. They don't even serve Vietnamese coffee in the lounge! Evening hot and cold snacks reasonable with selection of spirits, wine and beer but no cocktails made.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by yorkboy24
They don't even serve Vietnamese coffee in the lounge!
Personnaly, I see this as a very positive point
Old Jan 6, 2015, 12:30 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by yorkboy24
Please add:
This is a self service operation. In the wiki click and feel free to add.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.