Wiki Posts
Search

Pullman Jakarta Thamrin

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2012, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Pullman Jakarta Thamrin

Any one has experience in this hotel? This is ex-Nikko hotel. The room in main building is quite small.

What os the chance to get upgraded to newer tower for Gold mmber?

Considering this hotel due to location over Le Mer...
Old Apr 7, 2014, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

anyone has experience with this hotel recently?
Old Apr 9, 2014, 3:48 am

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by lingua101
anyone has experience with this hotel recently?
Not my experience actually. But gilbertaue ever stayed there. He told me that he got club Access as Platinum including the breakfast and fruit platter. For the detail experience, you might pm him personally.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 6:23 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Pullman Jakarta Indonesia

Here I am. Txs Pak.. Yup, so as mentioned above. Further, if you do receive an upgrade - if available. And that's the problem: occupancy is quite high. My recent stay over 5 nights was not upgraded as for 1 night the next catagories was full. So no upgrade.
Note that the lounge will only be ready in November. So they are using the bar near the lobby as a substitute. However some convincing is still necessary there as "free coffee/tea etc" is often billed and needs to be explained to be waived off.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 4:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Here I am. Txs Pak.. Yup, so as mentioned above. Further, if you do receive an upgrade - if available. And that's the problem: occupancy is quite high. My recent stay over 5 nights was not upgraded as for 1 night the next catagories was full. So no upgrade.
Note that the lounge will only be ready in November. So they are using the bar near the lobby as a substitute. However some convincing is still necessary there as "free coffee/tea etc" is often billed and needs to be explained to be waived off.
OK. Thanks. I wrote to the hotel before I booked. The promise to upgrade me..... Well, let's see. Anyway I booked The new Grand Deluxe room as it is cheaper than the Deluxe room during the sales.....

Let's see what I will get next week..... I will post back after my stay.
Old May 21, 2014, 4:04 am
Original Poster

I stayed in Pullman Jakarta Thamrin. It was a good stay. It seems the hotel is quite generous with the upgrade. The upgrading work is still on going on the Pullman Tower, although the noise is not really causing any problem during my stay. I was told the renovation work is expected until end of the year.

The lounge is still not ready but they will give you drink coupon through put the stay and afternoon "snacks" based on the information I heard. I am only Gold, so can't confirm.

Anyway, you can visit this link if you want to see the review and pictures.
Old May 21, 2014, 4:41 am

I stayed in Pullman Jakarta Thamrin. It was a good stay. It seems the hotel is quite generous with the upgrade.
Couldn't agree more. I stayed there using my complimentary night and I choose the Deluxe room which means that I have to pay another 484,000 IDR but I was surprised that I was upgraded to Grand Deluxe; yes I still have to pay the upgrade from Superior to Deluxe; but I was not expecting to be upgraded from Deluxe to Grand Deluxe. Very happy stay.
Old May 27, 2015, 9:46 am

No longer participating in Accor Plus

Just got news that Pullman Jakarta Indonesia is no longer participating in Accor Plus since May 1, 2015.

One of my friend informed me that she would like to use room upgrade voucher from Accor Plus but was denied by the hotel:

Dear Ms. X,

Warmest Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Indonesia.

Thank you for selecting Pullman Jakarta Indonesia.

Referring your request to use accor advantages plus ugrading voucher, we would like to reconfirm that we are lo longer participating with accor advantages plus program per 01 May 2015 and we believe accor advantages plus team already inform to every single member regarding this information .

Therefore regret to inform you that we are unable to confirm the voucher.

We hope this information find you well Ms. X.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me .
Unfortunately there is no further information from Accor Plus regarding this issue. I checked the hotel rate by myself and I didn't find members rate anymore on this property.

It is sad that the hotel is no longer participating in Accor Plus. I've stayed there twice; both under complimentary nights and both were upgraded. I also dine in Pullman Jakarta Thamrin several times and delighted with the value of dining discounts I had.

However, other non Accor Plus members still might choose this property since the recognition there is very good and I would highly recommended along Pullman Central Park Jakarta which also pampered elite members. ^
Old May 27, 2015, 10:20 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Pullman Jakarta Thamrin

This is really shi££y. I have just shot off an email to Accor plus. I wonder what other hotels have stopped.
Old May 27, 2015, 6:33 pm
Original Poster

This is really shiŁŁy. I have just shot off an email to Accor plus. I wonder what other hotels have stopped.
Accorplus is the new brand of advantagelus right. To whom you send the email to? Membership email?
Old May 27, 2015, 6:45 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

This is really shi££y. I have just shot off an email to Accor plus. I wonder what other hotels have stopped.
Accorplus is the new brand of advantagelus right. To whom you send the email to? Membership email?
Yes, correct. I have my contacts here in Singapore with various staff. I sent this to the marketing manager. I'll post the reply here once I get it so everyone knows.
Old May 27, 2015, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by virtualaris

..... we believe accor advantages plus team already inform to every single member regarding this information....
BTW, is that email from the GRO?

I do not receive any information that Pullman Jakarta Thamrin is no longer participating in AccorPlus. May be I should write an email to their GM. I stayed in the hotel in early April.

Is this what they call an upgrade of benefit of AccorPlus with more properties opt-out?
Old May 27, 2015, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

I found this

http://www.pullmanjakartaindonesia.c...-notification/
Old May 28, 2015, 12:11 am

BTW, is that email from the GRO?
Nope, it was from the Reservation officer.

I've got replied from Accor Plus Indonesia regarding this and they said that the hotel has publicly announced that they are no longer participating in Accor Plus on their facebook. So I checked Pullman Jkt's facebook and found this:

ACCOR ADVANTAGE PLUS DISCONTINUATION
Dear Valued Guests,
We regret to inform you that as of May 1st 2015, Advantage Plus Card benefits will no longer be valid at Pullman Jakarta Indonesia.
Nonetheless, in the month of May, we will be offering special dining promotions with unique benefits and prizes, specifically designed for you, our esteemed guests, as we celebrate Sana Sini Restaurant’s 1st Anniversary from May 1st - 17th, 2015.
Rest assured, Pullman Jakarta Indonesia will continue to offer more promotions in the upcoming months. Please contact one of our team members for further information.
- The Management -
Old May 28, 2015, 12:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by virtualaris
Nope, it was from the Reservation officer.

I've got replied from Accor Plus Indonesia regarding this and they said that the hotel has publicly announced that they are no longer participating in Accor Plus on their facebook. So I checked Pullman Jkt's facebook and found this:
actually my point is, I am not sure if this is coincidence with the change of the name to AccorPlus. With the enhance benefit, shouldn't AccorPlus make it an exclusion be difficult to the properties. Otherwise why we purchase the membership then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.