Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 3:17 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by lingua101
Why you are marked as "VIP guests"? Is that a sarcastic remarks?

Seems things haven't changed much.

My experienced was not so bad. I was sent to the Special desk for checkin, but I found nothing special with the slow service and not so personalize. The staff did not even brief me about the properties (I got "brief" by the very lovely Restaurant Manager). I think they may as well check me in at the normal counter, which I feel will be fast.

On the checkout day, I asked for 2pm checkout, and I have to "fight" for it as they keep telling me they can only do 1pm. I still wonder what 1 hour can make the difference for this huge properties which was not running full that day.
It's a long story. Let me simplify it down to this. They refused to let me have a later check out, the reason being "the room is going to be needed by a VIP guest". I was gold member at the time, but apparently I was worthless and had to make way for a more important guest.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 3:23 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Anyway, that was a terrible ending to my stay at Sofitel Nusa Dua.

As I said before, I ran from Sofitel Nusa Dua after they made me feel so worthless and headed for Pullman Legian. I aired my grievances of Sofitel Nusa Dua to the staff at Pullman, who were very good to me and made sure that I enjoyed my stay there.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 7:34 am

Programs: Accor Plus Platinum l Best Western Diamond l Discovery Platinum l HHonors Diamond
The new refurbish room

Old Jun 22, 2017, 10:15 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Looks amazing. So much better than the awful colours they have had. Who ever chose to paint the hallways the colours they are needs to go back to design school!!
Old Jun 23, 2017, 3:07 am

Looks much better than the studio they gave me when I stayed there in 2015. Time to revisit this lovely hotel with its very warm staff.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 12:23 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Any one has stayed here recently? I thought this hotel is not too bad and thinking to stay in Dec due to the sales.

But my friend who stayed there in Dec 2016 said the room is badly needed a renovation

I think my last stay was in 2015. Is it degraded so much?
Old Nov 14, 2018, 1:56 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by lingua101
Any one has stayed here recently? I thought this hotel is not too bad and thinking to stay in Dec due to the sales.

But my friend who stayed there in Dec 2016 said the room is badly needed a renovation

I think my last stay was in 2015. Is it degraded so much?
I stayed earlier this year and was very happy with the stay. Great recognition as Gold as well. Received an upgrade to a nice suite, drink vouchers valid for cocktails, late check-out not a problem. Service very friendly.
Do mind that the hotel does not have its own beach and the pool is not that large. I wouldn't recommend the hotel is you are planning R&R and be there all day.
urthermore the hotel is pretty much at the end of the busy area, but we actually liked that. Plenty of restaurants, spa's and shops within walking distance. Only downside was that the breakfast quality was not that amazing and the restaurant was a sauna.
I have written a review (in Dutch though, but it has some pictures) here: https://insideflyer.nl/review-pullma...-beach-resort/
Old Nov 16, 2018, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph
I stayed earlier this year and was very happy with the stay. Great recognition as Gold as well. Received an upgrade to a nice suite, drink vouchers valid for cocktails, late check-out not a problem. Service very friendly.
Do mind that the hotel does not have its own beach and the pool is not that large. I wouldn't recommend the hotel is you are planning R&R and be there all day.
urthermore the hotel is pretty much at the end of the busy area, but we actually liked that. Plenty of restaurants, spa's and shops within walking distance. Only downside was that the breakfast quality was not that amazing and the restaurant was a sauna.
I have written a review (in Dutch though, but it has some pictures) here: https://insideflyer.nl/review-pullma...-beach-resort/

thanks. I have stayed in the hotel 2-3 times and very familiar with the area. So don’t worry. I just haven’t been into the inside in the past 2 years I think. And I believe they have changed owner since then.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 8:29 pm

Checked into this hotel yesterday. Supposed to be served by elite desk (only 1 desk and 1 staff) which end up make me wait longer and the normal check in counter is available.

I just realised they did not have my gold status. The letter indicated that I am Silver member instead of Gold. I noticed that the sticker is indeed Silver. I did show my digital card upon check in which is a Gold card.

I was told that I am upgraded to Premium (?) Deluxe room and the bell boy told me this room was just completed renovation. I found the room is very badly designed as it looks very empty. The tv is not facing the bed, later I found it can be tilted, but as the room is very Long, it does not help much as the tv is too small (42 inches?)

the bath room room shape is also very odd and they can send house brand Pullman instead of that brand (can’t recall) that other Pullman used. I thought they used to use that brand on my last stay.

The renovation is still on going.

Breakfast varieties is rather poor for Asian standard. There is only sausages, bacons, seafood thermidor for “meat” choices. The rest is mushroom, veggie, salad, egg station etc.

Since i I got it during that 40% sales, then I think it is ok, as the price is sub a million per night.

Most of the staff seems not very experience. Seems many got sucked into newly open Pullman Bandung (didn’t know this hotel has opened).

Old Dec 21, 2019, 9:57 pm

Programs: All Diamond
Just wondering if anyone can give a benefits update on this hotel please as Platinum member. Due to check in and read somewhere that ownership had changed hence the disappearance of Nirwana in the hotel title these days. With thanks
Old Dec 25, 2019, 3:10 am

Glad to report awesome recognition in said hotel. Rocked up at 12ish noon granted early check in no problem .Checked website yesterday to see what vacancies there were regarding rooms for our dates only to see 1 bed and 2 bed suites available now .Low and behold upgraded from deluxe room straight to 1bed suite so awesome so far^(3 step upgrade)
EcotoneHR and starflyergold like this.
Old Dec 25, 2019, 8:15 pm

Another wonderful gesture this morning without any prompting whatsoever
EcotoneHR and starflyergold like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.