Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold

If you are having problems with the website please check here if Accor have posted a notice about upcoming outages: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accorhotels-le-club-accorhotels/1830890-accorhotels-website-access.html
Print Wikipost

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
And tonight, impossible to log in on the desktop sites (Accor, Sofitel, etc)...
Old Nov 27, 2017, 5:15 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Of course! Tonight was Accor Monday blues.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 1:45 am

Programs: All Diamond
Yep same here unfortunately. It seems to be one calamity after the other as usual with Accor . I am sure though the technical teams will have it under control
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:04 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
I'm trying to use the contactpage, but it doenst work. I can't select my platinumcard and can't send an e-mail.
There is always something not working at Accor.......often I cant 't acces my reservations...... error
Old Nov 29, 2017, 7:34 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Same for me now.

How can these people not go bankrupt. They are chasing customers away with their inability to properly run a website (not to mention the hacking of LCAH accounts).
Old Nov 29, 2017, 8:32 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by carnarvon
Same for me now.

How can these people not go bankrupt. They are chasing customers away with their inability to properly run a website (not to mention the hacking of LCAH accounts).
Same problem for me now. Error, slow and no reversation possible.... IHG works normal.....
Old Nov 29, 2017, 8:50 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by Easytravel
Same problem for me now. Error, slow and no reversation possible.... IHG works normal.....
This trick just worked for me:

- while home page takes forever to load, go to the very bottom left and click on the link "trouver votre hotel". This takes you straight to a working page and you can book.
Old Dec 23, 2017, 2:40 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
I finished the status requalification but my status expiry date is still at 31 December 2017. Anybody else having this issue?
Old Dec 23, 2017, 4:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by 1flyer
I finished the status requalification but my status expiry date is still at 31 December 2017. Anybody else having this issue?
that’s normal. Your status expiry date will change to 31/12/2018 on 01/01.
Old Dec 23, 2017, 4:28 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
that’s normal. Your status expiry date will change to 31/12/2018 on 01/01.
Thanks for the quick reply. That's reassuring, considering Plat renewal was quite a bit of work this time.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 12:46 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Unable to access my account or make reservations this morning if logged in.

The main website produces this error message "Your identification is not valid; please re-enter your details or contact your sales representative."

Using the IOS App attempts to make reservations produces this message "Your card number is not recognised in our reservations system. Please type it again"

If I log out of my account reservations are possible.

Anyone else having problems today?
Old Jan 1, 2018, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by cwl
Unable to access my account or make reservations this morning if logged in.

The main website produces this error message "Your identification is not valid; please re-enter your details or contact your sales representative."

Using the IOS App attempts to make reservations produces this message "Your card number is not recognised in our reservations system. Please type it again"

If I log out of my account reservations are possible.

Anyone else having problems today?
Did you change status?

If so, try to log in using your email address.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 4:37 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Originally Posted by carnarvon
Did you change status?

If so, try to log in using your email address.
Status unchanged.

Spoke to Platinum customer service who have now been able to remedy the problem. Apparently a technical issue with the start of the new year was preventing my card number being recognised by the reservation system. The CS rep was able to resolve whilst I was on the phone.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
I got that earlier; it fixed itself and only downgraded me to Classic status when doing so... (following up on this thread https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...36-nights.html )
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:18 am

I'm still Platinum, but should be Gold. It says valid till 31-12-2018.....I think it's a glitch.
I'm checking-in tomorrow for a night and I will definitely ask at the front desk which A..... I'm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.