Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold

If you are having problems with the website please check here if Accor have posted a notice about upcoming outages: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accorhotels-le-club-accorhotels/1830890-accorhotels-website-access.html
Print Wikipost

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2017, 7:37 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by virtualaris
Been there, done that
Still...not working anyway.
But did you clear Le cache and use Le browser? Maybe you need to speak to your laptop in French.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 4:18 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Private Sales seem not to be accessible this week ... loop of log in requests
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Can access website but when I search, it comes back with an error message: "We're sorry, a technical error has occured". It's the same for the App and desktop. Anyone else having this problem this morning (Asia time)?

Edit: I think it's working again now (was down about an hour)

Last edited by yorkboy24; Sep 4, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:53 pm

Programs: All Diamond
Exactly the same for me, just when the global sale is about to commence. Dont they ever check their system before going live with new products ? Just like to reiterate how incompetent both the staff and company must be to allow this sort of stuff to occur over and over and over again !!!
Old Sep 5, 2017, 6:31 am

Programs: IHG - Plat, Accor - Plat, Marriott - Gold, Club Carlson - Gold, BW - Diamond, Hilton - Gold
I can't seem to get the IBIS Styles Tuesday offers working, there seems to be a website update. Tuesday promo is gone.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 7:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Sale site is down.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
I can't see my points history anymore...

Old Sep 21, 2017, 5:09 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by nrouxel
I can't see my points history anymore...

Mine was also like that til I clicked on the arrow right hand side selected either points earned or used then refreshed the page and hey presto they appeared
Old Sep 24, 2017, 5:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Private Sale not working?

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 7.44.47 AM.png
Views: 2330
Size:  541.0 KB
hotel_user likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 1:31 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by sycokid
Mine was also like that til I clicked on the arrow right hand side selected either points earned or used then refreshed the page and hey presto they appeared
I can now see my points history anymore after refreshing the page
Old Oct 8, 2017, 9:28 pm

My credit card - the same one I always use - keeps getting rejected. It was saved in the profile so I deleted it and tried again. I've tried 4 times to book a hotel now and can't. It says I should contact the hotel directly. But I am sure it's an Accor website system problem.

It's a Mastercard and there's nothing unusual about it.

Update: Just tried with Visa and didn't work either. "We're sorry. A technical error has occured".

Is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited by yorkboy24; Oct 8, 2017 at 10:41 pm Reason: Update
Old Oct 9, 2017, 6:01 am

Update:

I managed to book through the call centre instead (first time in years having to do this). It was for Vie Hotel Bangkok. Cards were declined all day.

Now I've managed to book a different hotel in Thailand via the website successfully.

Some issues:

1. Vie Hotel - online, only twin deluxe rooms available for my dates in Supersale but when I booked via the call centre, double rooms were available.

2. Baraquda Pattaya - For my dates (2 nights), only suites were showing (no deluxe rooms). However, when I searched for 2 individual nights for the same dates, the deluxe rooms showed for both nights as being available! Weird! So I booked it in 2 separate bookings. The logic of Accor's website continues to baffle me!

3. Nationality - EVERY time I book a room I'm asked to select my nationality. I've updated in my profile numerous times but without fail, it keeps asking me. Do they really think I'm going to change my nationality that often! Why not ask for other information like contact numbers? Why not just ask for a box to be ticked to confirm it's correct. And on the app, you can't even see nationality until you click 'more' then sometimes on my phone the options for nationality don't display immediately, sometimes never, and sometimes if you go through the process again.

All in all, it has been another frustrating Accor booking experience but after 8 hours of trying I managed to book 5 nights at 2 hotels. That's enough for a while. I'm exhausted!
Old Nov 11, 2017, 1:35 am

Is it just me or are no points or future booking showing.
I can login but then I don't see my points at all - as if I have no card...
Old Nov 21, 2017, 4:40 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello to all,

We're sorry to hear you've had problems with the website, and apologize for all inconvenience it may have caused you.
Please note that all the issues have been transferred to our technical teams.

Best,

Amy
Old Nov 26, 2017, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Impossible to book on the iPhone app tonight. I am logged in (a miracle, for once I do not have to log in). Everything works well until you reach one of the final step of the booking, where you have your personal info : the fields in this screen are not populated and there is "ERR" written in some and you cannot change anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.