Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold

If you are having problems with the website please check here if Accor have posted a notice about upcoming outages: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accorhotels-le-club-accorhotels/1830890-accorhotels-website-access.html
Print Wikipost

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2017, 1:48 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by cwl
(...) Another online quirk of the rate is Terms and conditions state those occupying the second room must be under 16 to qualify for this rate. However besides Novotel Accor brands treat 12 and over as adult. This confuses the online system(...)
You shroud not give much importance to the age requirement.

The offer in French (http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/promot...re-tribu.shtml) is:

Jusqu'ŕ -50% sur votre deuxičme chambre
Offre Tribu
Idéal pour votre prochain séjour en famille ou entre amis

That is once translated:

Up to 50% off your second room
Tribe Offer
Ideal for your next stay with family or friends.

I know that the English page is somehow different, but Accor is a French company, so the French text is the one that matters most.

When I booked a tribu rate, I spoke with the hotel and she knew that one room would be occupied by two 80+ yo people and the other room by 55+!

She did not have any single issue about it at all.

As the page says : family and friends.

Novotel webpage says the same:

Idéal pour votre prochain séjour en famille ou entre amis : jusqu'ŕ -50% sur votre deuxičme chambre.

In English, as usual with Accor messy way of doing this, the text is a bit different. However, they state the "all kinds of families" have access to this rate. Leaves quite tome room to imagination, right?
Old Jun 24, 2017, 6:20 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Originally Posted by carnarvon
You shroud not give much importance to the age requirement.

The offer in French (http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/promot...re-tribu.shtml) is:

Jusqu'ŕ -50% sur votre deuxičme chambre
Offre Tribu
Idéal pour votre prochain séjour en famille ou entre amis

That is once translated:

Up to 50% off your second room
Tribe Offer
Ideal for your next stay with family or friends.

I know that the English page is somehow different, but Accor is a French company, so the French text is the one that matters most.

When I booked a tribu rate, I spoke with the hotel and she knew that one room would be occupied by two 80+ yo people and the other room by 55+!

She did not have any single issue about it at all.

As the page says : family and friends.

Novotel webpage says the same:

Idéal pour votre prochain séjour en famille ou entre amis : jusqu'ŕ -50% sur votre deuxičme chambre.

In English, as usual with Accor messy way of doing this, the text is a bit different. However, they state the "all kinds of families" have access to this rate. Leaves quite tome room to imagination, right?
Thanks carnarvon good to know that hotels interpret like this. The link you post is for an expired offer. The only current 50% off for second rooms offer on the English version site I can find is http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...families.shtml

Using the English accor.com website the rate only appears if you select 2 adults and two children. If you simply select 4 adults for the same hotel and same dates the rate is not offered.

Does the French site offer the rate when 4 adults selected? Interesting to know Accor are offering a different promo on different language versions of the website.

Whenever I have booked this rate online the confirmation email has always contained the following or similar:

"Special terms:
Children staying in the second room remain the responsibility of their parents and must be between 8 and 16 years of age. The two rooms provided will not necessarily have connecting doors; this is subject to hotel availability."
Old Jun 24, 2017, 6:40 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by cwl
Thanks carnarvon good to know that hotels interpret like this. The link you post is for an expired offer. (...)
You are correct. I just noticed that booking had to be made between 9 January and 30 April 2017.

My confirmation said (Google translation):

TRIBE OFFER: 2 ROOMS PROXIMITY

4 adults, 0 children
Unity is strength ! Travel with friends or family. Benefit from an advantageous rate booking 2 rooms: With the offer Tribu the second room is until half price. Connecting rooms or facing the hotel depending on the availability of the hotel.

The lady on the phone seemed to know this offer pretty well, so it must happen often.

Trying the same hotel now with 4 adults does not bring up this rate. Worth checking with the hotel though.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 4:56 pm

I'm trying to book a multi-week stay in Kuala Lumpur via the "Unlock Malaysia" promotion page and it gives me this message:

Your identification is not valid ; please check and re-enter your details.

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...malaysia.shtml

I'm Platinum and have double checked my loyalty card number. Please help - I'd like to be able to actually book a hotel via your website otherwise will just go with SPG.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 10:59 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
I just noticed a new booking page, I started from the world map, that is new (and seems more fluid on my computer than the old version) and the calendar of cheapest prices is back!

Looks like a welcome improvement (if you can call removing a feature for no reason and bringing it back an improvement...) ^
Old Jul 24, 2017, 11:14 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
I just noticed that on Accor Hotels main page, under "Our Offers". The "Private sales" tab has been removed and changed to "Private Sales in Europe". Am now unable to find Private sales in Asia when I saw rates available yesterday. Is it due to the rates expiring yesterday or is there a glitch that hides the tab?

Update: The website now reverts back to the previous tab where it shows "Private Sales" and not longer shows "Private Sales in Europe" :/

Last edited by ContinentalVoyager7; Jul 25, 2017 at 2:59 am Reason: Update
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
The iPhone app seems to be buggy for several days : my next bookings appear normally (displaying the name/picture of the hotel, the date of arrival and number of nights), but if you want to view the details of the booking, it doesn't work and ask you to enter booking ref, name and date of arrival. I have this problem for several days on my 2 iPhones and not with the iPad app.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Impossible to see points balance and history today when logged-in (desktop site and apps)
Old Aug 15, 2017, 12:11 pm

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Goldorak It's the same for me. I doesn't even show my card status :-(
Old Aug 15, 2017, 2:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Same here - my name is there but no status or points history
Old Aug 15, 2017, 11:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Impossible to see points balance and history today when logged-in (desktop site and apps)
Originally Posted by Matt4
Goldorak It's the same for me. I doesn't even show my card status :-(
Originally Posted by yorkboy24
Same here - my name is there but no status or points history
back to normal this morning.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Yes - same here!
Old Aug 29, 2017, 5:56 am

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Try to book with points today. After 20-30 minutes browsing, the website changes back to the old version. On the "Please select the number of Le Club AccorHotels points you wish to use for this booking (the amount indicated at the side is the total left to pay):" section, couldn't choose any points to redeem while 20-30 minutes ago was working.

Sofitel KL-2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Accor website inconsistencies
Old Aug 29, 2017, 6:19 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by virtualaris
Try to book with points today. After 20-30 minutes browsing, the website changes back to the old version. On the "Please select the number of Le Club AccorHotels points you wish to use for this booking (the amount indicated at the side is the total left to pay):" section, couldn't choose any points to redeem while 20-30 minutes ago was working.

Sofitel KL-2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Accor website inconsistencies
Try to clear cache or use a different browser?
Old Aug 29, 2017, 6:52 am

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Try to clear cache or use a different browser?
Been there, done that
Still...not working anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.