Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ibis Patong booked...need help

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2012, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 9W Gold, EK Skywards Blue, A/club Silver, Fairmont President's Club, HH

hello
i have booked ibis patong for my 2 guests on a prepaid rate with my credit card through central reservations. i was advised by them to get in touch with the hotel to check if they would need some authorisation from me when my guests check in. getting touch with ibis patong has been a pain and they have not been able to explain whether i would need to send them an authorisation form due to credit card frauds in Thailand. my question is whether my booking is fine ? thanks
Old Aug 27, 2012, 9:53 pm

Programs: AC SE, UA PLAT, EK GOLD, Hilton Diamond

U will have to either show cc used at check in or then some form of authorization.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 9:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 9W Gold, EK Skywards Blue, A/club Silver, Fairmont President's Club, HH
Originally Posted by M Singh
U will have to either show cc used at check in or then some form of authorization.
thats what ive been asking the hotel....they have no clue...either they dont understand my query or ive not been able to explain to them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.