Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Motel 6 with refrigerators in every room?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2012, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club

I notice that several of the new Motel 6s listed in the website claim fridges in every room. Nice. Wonder if this is the coming thing chain-wide. It is cheaper for them than Accor's 21st century makeover that so many franchisees continue to fight. Anyway, thought it might deserve a new thread and a ^ here -- it is special in a Motel 6 kind of way.

Among other things, it positions them better with their competition in the US, particularly even the low-end Choice Hotels (Econolodge and Rodeway) that typically have fridges and microwaves sans supplement (and are cheaper) (and have a loyalty program).

[I have no relationship with either chain, except to stay in them too often.]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.