Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > AccorHotels | Le Club AccorHotels
Reload this Page >

Fancy some used Accor hotel furniture? Now on eBay

Old Feb 15, 12, 1:23 am
Moderator, Aer Lingus AerClub, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, EI nothing, AB Silver, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum, Hilton Diamond

Accor PR:

Today, Accor group inaugurates its online store on eBay.fr and puts its hotelsí second- hand furniture up for sale.
For the launch, nearly 2,500 items in good condition, including Louis XVI bedside tables, bronze chandeliers, 1980s wing armchairs, minibar furniture and even safes, will progressively be put on sale at attractive prices, from February 14, 2012. The store will be restocked regularly throughout the year as the Accor hotels are renovated. For the inauguration, the online store will be selling many items from three upscale Paris hotels : Sofitel Arc de Triomphe, Sofitel le Faubourg and Pullman La Défense.......
http://stores.ebay.fr/Accor-hotels
Old Feb 15, 12, 6:20 pm

Programs: le club accor plat adv plus; hilton gold;
is there an english version available?? And will you ship internationally?
Old Feb 16, 12, 5:08 am

Programs: AF/KLM LTP| Emirates Gold |InterContinental Spire RA |A Club Gold |AMEX Plat| Visa Plat |Hertz P
Originally Posted by mumof2sydney View Post
is there an english version available?? And will you ship internationally?
Is the "you" Accor, as it is an Accor initiative on eBay
Old Feb 20, 12, 6:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+, FB, SBB GA, SPG, ACCOR
This is great tbh... Glad to see that recycling is taken to another level instead of just taking it to the landfill

Many many years ago during my uni years I worked as a carpenter/helper to refurbish hotel rooms for a well-know Norwegian hotel chain in Oslo and Bergen (no, I'm not Norwegian ). All the furniture from each of the hundreds of rooms we were fixing up got thrown out and no one ever questioned why as most of the furniture was in a very good state.

Of course Accor is going to make a few bucks on this BUT I must say that others should do the same