Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club des Actionnaires Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2015, 6:10 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by AEmgee
Where does it show an expiry for status? I only see an expiry for the points earned.
Is this expiry for points ?

Old Feb 2, 2015, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by wantan
Is this expiry for points ?
Yes, it is.
Old Feb 7, 2015, 7:58 am

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum Premier, IHG Gold, Phyllis Court Junior Member
Why are so many people buying 50 shares? Is it really that much trouble compared to buying 1 share and then transferring it to SocGen?
Old Feb 7, 2015, 9:56 am

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum Premier, IHG Gold, Phyllis Court Junior Member
Originally Posted by SteadyTeddy
Just as an fyi to all, I am still waiting for my account access info from SG. It's not a big deal, since I'm not buying or selling at the moment. Fast with account setup, slow with access information.
Out of interest, did your 9 share method work out in the end in terms of getting Platinum status?
Old Feb 7, 2015, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by templar42
Out of interest, did your 9 share method work out in the end in terms of getting Platinum status?
I bought less than 50 and got the status without question

Originally Posted by staff
Anyone else having problems viewing their Le Club details today? When I login with my details (card number or email address) I cannot see any information related to my Le Club account in my profile. I can view my upcoming stays, but no status or points balance, or any menu items relating to Le Club.

It almost seems like my Accor profile has been "unlinked" from my Le Club account and that I can no longer access the latter as you use the same login credentials to access both.
I can't even login , website nor app. Thought I might have mixed up my passwords so pressed the "Forgot Password" option.

Half hour but still no password reset email, so might be a system fault/maintenance ?
Old Feb 8, 2015, 1:32 am

Sad I bought just 50 shares ) I bought them at EUR31.70, now they are at EUR 45.23 per share
Old Feb 8, 2015, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by wantan
I bought less than 50 and got the status without question
Great! How did you register the shares? Did you call Societe General, or was your broker able to transfer them automatically? I'm going to buy 3 shares tomorrow but I'm not entirely sure how I'll go about getting them transferred to SocGen.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by templar42
Great! How did you register the shares? Did you call Societe General, or was your broker able to transfer them automatically? I'm going to buy 3 shares tomorrow but I'm not entirely sure how I'll go about getting them transferred to SocGen.
I called Societe General directly. Followed the automated prompts for buying shares and connected to an operator who knew exactly what to do. Seems like a very normal process for them ... just need your email and they will send the forms (received mine in 15 minutes).

From there, very straight forward form filling and funds transfer from your usual bank. Call them up maybe 2 hours after you've faxed the documents over to confirm its been received. Mine wasn't the 1st time round.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 10:42 pm

Programs: le club accor plat adv plus; hilton gold;
hi,

can anyone from australia make this process idiot proof for me? Want to buy minimum shares poss...
Can buy shares from commsec (super fund)...minimal broker fee...I dont quite get the soc general thing...

Thanks in advance...
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:06 pm

Programs: Qantas, KrisFlyer, Velocity
Originally Posted by mumof2sydney
hi,

can anyone from australia make this process idiot proof for me? Want to buy minimum shares poss...
Can buy shares from commsec (super fund)...minimal broker fee...I dont quite get the soc general thing...

Thanks in advance...
If you're purchasing 50 shares you don't need to worry about SocGen, just buy the shares and email the purchase confirmation statement from your broker through when you register for le club des actionnaires.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 3:36 am

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Originally Posted by AEmgee
Where does it show an expiry for status? I only see an expiry for the points earned.
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Yes, it is.
You stay "Platinum" even with no "earned points"
Old Mar 4, 2015, 6:01 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but when I go to that site in IE Chrome or Firefox I get a page with no form./

However if I convert it to pdf I see the form....

Weird ! Oh and the same in French....

Buying 50 in the morning if I can get another machine to popup the goods
Old Mar 6, 2015, 12:45 am

Programs: EK Gold, FB Silver
I have the same problem... Subscription form seems down... maybe too many shareholders applied already? Hope not...
Old Mar 7, 2015, 4:10 am

The Club des Actionnaires now gives Gold instead of Plat.

http://www.accor.com/en/finance/reta...ders-club.html

Not sure whether existing CdA Plats will be affected.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 4:31 am

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
Ooops ... bad news indeed !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.